• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Blogging, as long as it's not about a regular persons life I can take it. If it's about the day to day life of a random person, who cares? and that's why you won't see me on Twitter.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yeah. Very rarely I'll blog about my own life. These days it's usually about forum things, like advertising something or something along those lines. I do need to make another blog entry though, and stick like... five 30 days into it, hurr.

Just about the Member Elimination game and your thoughts on it if it ever picks up from the ground.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

All the details at in this thread, lazy Netto!

I blogged... one-two weeks ago?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It's only a page. I need to get to folding laundry so my family can go shopping because we have no food in this house. If you need me to really explain it to you (even though it's quite simple) then wait until I get back.

Years
0. Turns out there's been two series of Ace Attorney manga released in the US. There was an anthology released in 2008, and the official manga that was finally brought over this summer. It has different cases from the first game, reading up on the cases for that game.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Never gotten around to playing or reading that, tbh I haven't played many games since 05.

I'm doing really boring stuff atm, Downloading a different groups Noir torrent hoping the quality is better (this avvy is bugging me) and really slowly ironing through a massive pile of clothes.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Anthology. That's what it was. I have a Tales of Symphonia one on my laptop

Wasn't aware of the one that was released over the Summer. There is however, not two but three, since there is a Edgeworth Volume as well. Of course, you could be counting all the Anthologies as one.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

..Once someone on wiki said that hydrogen dioxide was a highly dangerous chemical toxin that is all over rivers, lakes, oceans, and even in our bodies.

Well guess what, wiki people!

ema-mada.gif

ITS JUST WATER. YOU CAN PUT DOWN YOUR PITCH FORKS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back