• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make a wish and have it horribly corrupted

Status
Not open for further replies.

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
Years
granted but all you got was a magikarp and now you have to hear people say the word "pokemon" like they say it in the anime

i wish for a pikachu doll so i when i see a guy that looks like james i can say "pikachu use volt tackle!" and though it at him

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
Years
granted but i have no idea what "bronx" means... and no i'm not retarded

i wish pokemon black 2 will have a more exciting way to get my starter

Rodriguezjames55

No Jokes #MegaCharizard
Years
granted but it involves not haveing pokemon for to cities the bronx is one of the 5 boroughs of NY NYC which is where Unova is based on where rap was invented where george washington almost lost the war and the best pizza and bagels in the world wishes that i could run as fast as a car

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
Years
granted but that was a number in the fortune cookie you ate but since you are "the fattest snorlax" you ate the fortune too and now you are barfing out all the contents of your stomach making you the skinniest snorlax.

i wish for a healing machine to fix my eye

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Granted but it screws with your brain to where you're basically lobotomized. Have fun with the helmet and water wings now.

I wish for immortality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back