• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official Death Note Fan Club

Years
  • Age 23
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 7, 2024
DEATH NOTE FAN CLUB
Death-Note-Wallpaper-Kira-and-L.jpg

Well hi. I'm The Explorer Of Destiny, and I like Death Note. This club is for anyone who enjoys the Death Note franchise to talk about Death Note and related things. For those of you who have NOT seen the Death Note anime, then I recommend 2 things:
1) You go to an anime streaming site and watch all 37 episodes. NAOW
2) STAY AWAY FROM THIS THREAD! SHPOILERZ ARE HERE!

Rules

• Follow all of the PokeCommunity Rules and Other Club Rules.
  • Do your best to not stray off topic; it's there for a reason.
  • Post spoilers in spoiler tags please, so as not to ruin anyone's experience
  • Be nice to each other. Please.
  • Don't feel daunted by changing the discussion topic, anyone can do so as long as it makes sense.

Club Members

Owner
The Explorer Of Destiny

Discussion Topics

So then, our current topic, and the question you need to answer in your join request post; is Who is your favourite Death Note character and why?

Thank you, and discuss away!

Thread format LOVINGLY borrowed from the Square Enix Fan Club

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
LIVE CLUB, LIVVVVVVVVE! *Takes a heart shocker to allow it to come back to life.*

Joining.

Name: Yuki's Sword.

Who is your favourite Death Note character and why?

...MATSUDA. <3 He's adorable. And he's always been my favorite since the beginning. He's a bit of a dummy but that's what I love about him. xD

The Void

hiiiii
Years
It's been a while since I joined a club. :D

Name: dragon456
Favorite character:
L. He's a genius, could crack almost anything with his mind, could hide himself from even the FBI, and could eat sweets all day without getting fat. xD

Back