• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Questions & Answers / "Where do I post this?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
How are you formatting your posts? Are you using the [font][/font] and [color][/color] tags?

It could be dependent on the text box you're using. Trying using the full WYSIWYG editor, which gives you all the options for text formatting. The option to change this is found under User CP -> Edit Options.

If you are doing everything correctly, and your post formatting still isn't showing up, you might have disabled that option. PC has an option under User CP -> Edit Options called Post Formatting, which makes it seem like all posts are not formatted in any way. You might have that with the disabled option.

Also, if you want to use the same formatting for all of your posts, there's another option on the same page called Forum Style Font. If you fill out the information there, all your posts will be formatted in the same way without you needing to put in the tags each time.

None of these might be the solution to your problem, but they're the best I can think of right now. Don't hesitate to ask further if none of this works.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Just wanting to know what perks I can have, as I am a supporter?

Cheers mate!

As a Tier 1 Supporter, you get the colored name, userbar (obviously), and access to the Style Testing Board. The rest of the perks, such as extra private message space, a boosted avatar size, and access to the VIP Forum, can be found in the Donations thread located here! If you have any more questions about donations not listed there, feel free to VM/PM Rukario. 8)

Pichu2Pikachu2Raichu

Yep, that's me
Years
I don't have a bigger avatar size, it is still at 130×130. Or is this the correct limit? I just like using transparent images and when it is not within the limit the server resizes it and the transparency is lost.

Pikayosh

Epic Pikachu
Years
hi
you see i put blue color on the hi but it doesn't work and i checked the enable and disable thing it was already on enabled but i don't know what's wrong

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
hi
you see i put blue color on the hi but it doesn't work and i checked the enable and disable thing it was already on enabled but i don't know what's wrong
Quoting your post, I see what you did. It's an easy fix. Instead of doing
[font="Arial Black"][/font][color="blue"][/color] hi
you'll want to do:
[font="Arial Black"][color="blue"]hi[/color][/font]
to get hi

Make sure the text you want formatted is inside the tags. Just like I did in my post for you to see. Hope this helps! =)

BBCode is tricky. I made a mistake making this post!

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
I don't have a bigger avatar size, it is still at 130×130. Or is this the correct limit? I just like using transparent images and when it is not within the limit the server resizes it and the transparency is lost.

The thing is, you gain different perks with different levels. For instance, you get a 150x150 avatar at Tier 3, but you don't get the PokeCommunity email address until Tier 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back