• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
@Lilizuki- nope :3 she ran away when the three of them entered the mountains to go to the icy plains, she started chasing some light xD

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Weeeell. The plan to get some trainers to go to the plains with her didn't go so well for Nemo, then. :P

Sapphire Rose

Years
Lilizuki- she has Ty with her right? :3 maybe Mana returns after awhile ^^ anyways, sorry that i ruined your plan then ^^;

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Yes, the wimpy groomer with a level 10 Cyndaquil! This is the day his grooming skills will save us all!

regular_expressions.png

But, 'tis fine. ^_^

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@charmingangel30: Hmm... well, the grammar checker honestly doesn't seem to be doing much good, no offense. I could let you in, but I have this awful feeling that wouldn't go over well. That being said, I might honestly have to recommend rethinking this. The roleplay probably won't be fun for you if it's frustrating for everyone else. It's a lose/lose situation.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
@PinkSapphire: And I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry about you thinking XKCD is a meme comic. XD

@Yellow: According to the first post, Nemo is a staff member? That was a big promotion to get without me knowing. ;P

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Hey hey hey, be nice to my self-insertee... That comb is deadly, I swear.... Secret... Powers... Stuff... *murmured rambling*

Sapphire Rose

Years
ShinyDiamond- not really ^^; her and drake will find Valorie after awhile, but that'll make Mana, Drake and Kilik ^^

I hope you dont mind, Yellow :3

Nideous- i posted btw :3 Mana Murasaki

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

Years
@ShinyDiamond- then can Mana pretend Kilik's Shinx is running towards her so that Mana can pick her up? :3

Nideous- oh oh! My turn to post then! :D

Sapphire Rose

Years
ShinyDiamond- i know :3 but i like trolling people with that xD sharp eyes :3 you noticed the "her" instead of "him" quickly xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back