• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON Hall Of Fame Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokemonPlatnum

nomnomnom.
Years
And Another...
HOFBANNER2.png

I'm so generous..lol

PokemonPlatnum

nomnomnom.
Years
Hey you like the filestrip style screenshots I made? Well, I simply used paint and resized the picture with Acdsee/Paint.net. I learned this from the other game makers and it's really convenient to do so. It also enables you to edit the picture easily.
But what SIZE widthxheight
Do you like my new trees in my game?

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
Years
But what SIZE widthxheight
Do you like my new trees in my game?

The size was 320 * 240 for each pic so the entire picture should be something like 320x * 480(the reason why I use x here is that the height is not constant but ought to be a multiple of 320). It doesn't matter how large or small it is since the picture will be auto-resized after I upload it onto Photobucket.

Btw, I do like the new trees appeared in your game. This does improve the visual effect in your game(you're a much better artist than I am for sure). But remember, the surroundings should fit the new trees you implemented so you might have to get the D/P style tileset to make it look better. Anyway, your game is already looking pretty good graphically, not like in my game(the graphic sucks indeed in HOF:P).

Have a good time, dude. Keep working on your project and there'll be more people seeing the potential of your game and join your team.

PokemonPlatnum

nomnomnom.
Years
I'm pretty bored right now..Do you want a battle system simerlar to mine?
If so what colours?

EDIT:FinishED! you'll recieve a PM shortly..

Last edited:

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
Years
Hi, everyone. I'm glad to announce that battle scene has been upgraded to Pokemon D/P style with the help of Pokemon Platinum. Here's the screenshot for a Wild Pokemon Battle. Further update will come after my work for today and hopefully I'll release more screenshots for this project later on.

DPBattleScene.png

Thanks again, Platinum. You're an awesome game maker!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
The thing I dislike about those particular graphics is that the opponent's data box is just floating there... Shouldn't it be attached to the edge, like the player's?

InMooseWeTrust

Jack of All Trades
Years
The application form is in the spoiler. PM it to InMooseWeTrust or Hall Of Famer. We will consider all applications.

Spoiler:

We need a lot of help right now so we may or may not accept ANY idea you have to offer. Please consider applying if you're interested; we need you.

PokemonPlatnum

nomnomnom.
Years
The application form is in the spoiler. PM it to InMooseWeTrust or Hall Of Famer. We will consider all applications.

Spoiler:

We need a lot of help right now so we may or may not accept ANY idea you have to offer. Please consider applying if you're interested; we need you.
What is for is it just for someone or general?

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
Years
What did he implement tilesets?Windowskins?

Well, shinylugia249 didn't actually do that but I received a PM from him yesterday. He claimed that if I credit him in my game thread then he'll send the other D/P battle graphics(like the battle in cave or ocean) to me when he has them finished. That's the reason why I have special thanks to him in my game thread.

PokemonPlatnum

nomnomnom.
Years
Well, shinylugia249 didn't actually do that but I received a PM from him yesterday. He claimed that if I credit him in my game thread then he'll send the other D/P battle graphics(like the battle in cave or ocean) to me when he has them finished. That's the reason why I have special thanks to him in my game thread.
Oh...I hope your enjoying the battle graphics it only took me 5 minutes lol...

elynxer

Sworedyz
Years
Hey Hall of Famer! I've been watching your game thread for a while, and I'm quite impressed~!
You should get an e-mail from someone called Sudtrap(My usual online alias. I was talking to my friend when I made this account, and randomly impersenated him..)...
Anyway. I can help you with making some of those sprites, although I still have my own project to worry about. (I don't want to be a main spriter or anything. I just wanna help.)

If that makes any sense. Oh well.

EDIT: Oops. I forgot to mention. I sent that e-mail to the yahoo account you mentioned a couple posts up.

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
Years
Hey Hall of Famer! I've been watching your game thread for a while, and I'm quite impressed~!
You should get an e-mail from someone called Sudtrap(My usual online alias. I was talking to my friend when I made this account, and randomly impersenated him..)...
Anyway. I can help you with making some of those sprites, although I still have my own project to worry about. (I don't want to be a main spriter or anything. I just wanna help.)

If that makes any sense. Oh well.

EDIT: Oops. I forgot to mention. I sent that e-mail to the yahoo account you mentioned a couple posts up.

I appreciate your interest in this fan game very much. I've already replied an e-mail back and hopefully you will accept my little request for the sprite issue.

Update: The Murcott Island has been made in my game and it has a safari-zone just like Fuchsia City(the name is called Satsuma Wildlife Refuge in this game and almost all kinds of Bug Pokemon can be caught in there). See the screenshot in the front page to see the newly made Murcott Island and the appearance of Satsuma. More screenshots will be given when I finish the deserted island in the south of Murcott Island. Have a good day everyone, hope u enjoy playing this fan game!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back