• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

[Hack of the Month] Voting - May 2011

Hack of the month?

• Pokémon WARPED

Votes: 8 9.4%
  • Pokémon Shattered Dreams

Votes: 45 52.9%
  • Pokémon Snakewood Version

Votes: 32 37.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Hack Of The Month- May 2011
A little late this month, apologies. This year is really flying by, isn't it?
Introduction:
You have until the first of June to vote for your Hack of the Month. The winner hack's thread will be stickied for a month, until the next month's winner is announced. The winner hack will also be added to PokéCommunity's official ROM Hacking Hall of Fame. Only hacks in either the Progressing Hacks forum or the Hacks Showcase forum are eligible for nomination.

This month's eligible hacks:

warp_09.png
warp_01-1.png
Warped2010_01-5.png

sd016.png
sd007.png
Sd002.png

bgb00007.png

threatenedbyabattlezomb.png
petshop.png
parasball.png

Rules:

• You may vote once per month, per hack.
  • Asking or bribing others to vote for your hack is not allowed.
  • Creating new accounts to vote multiple times is not allowed and will be dealt with accordingly.
  • Voting is done via the poll not by posting in this thread, votes in the form of posts will not be counted.
  • Don't complain that your hack was not chosen this month.

E.C.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 28, 2021
i vote for snakewood, it's the best outta them all, i know, i played it so many times.

Years
I vote for Pokemon: WARPED because it is awesome! Snakewood is real interesting, and Shattred Dreams is too, but I've known WARPED more and it has Lance to appear for awesomeness! So yes I'll vote for WARPED! The final beta is gonna come out sometime maybe after summer's over, but because, it's rule of AWESOMENESS!

Long story short, WARPED.

Snakebyte

About time, I'd say...
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2023
...You really had to pick the three hacks that I'm paying attention to.

I like ALL of these, but I'll go for Snakewood on the basis that it's more complete.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
Snakewood is the only one that catches my attention. :(

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
Years
It is certainly hard to choose between this three since all of it has their up and downs,
now what i am voting is purely based on the hack i have been browsing through lot of times this past few weeks..
and it goes to "Shattered Dreams"..
It just make me love it, the extra features in it make it appealing to me that is,
Haven't really look at the other two much apart from this votes

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
I played Pokemon Warped a long time ago, and it's pretty confusing.
I never played Shattered Dreams or Snakewood, but Shattered Dreams gets my vote because it looks well scripted and such.

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
Years
Hm... I'm not particularity found of any of the three. I could think of at least four hacks I would of placed in HOTM instead of the ones chosen. Although, out of all of them, I would say Pokemon Warped gets my vote. The plot is interesting, and creative.

Years
  • Age 26
  • OH
  • Seen Feb 26, 2024
I'd say that out all the hacks, Shattered Dreams is the best. It has great looking scripts, features, and mapping. It gets my vote. :)

Chiar

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 5, 2014
At the time, voted for Snakewood. I have nostalgia for it.
I'm looking forward to Shattered Dreams' next release, though.

Meta Paradox

Researching FireRed...
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2011
I vote Pokémon Shattered Dreams! It's cool. I played it to the max. It still needs fixing, though. :D

Alomar

Follow me on Twitter @Daubs
Years
Voted for "Shattered Dreams" based on the features and feel of the game, the RTC events like the togepi thing etc are a nice touch

Personally WARPED, looks goofy and sketchy and Snakewood looks good but isn't my cup o tea with zombies in a pkmn game.

Starchomp

Avid Gambler
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 24, 2014
I absolutely love WARPED, its so different form all the other hacks I've played.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back