• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Gale • The Geor Adventure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
Hehe... I wrote '' Sprites '' not sprite. When I put those little things: '', it means that they aren't sprites.

foofatron

Banned
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Sep 2, 2007
Hey I fond some awsome D/P tiles made by Alexmad.I think you should consider using these.Like the trees and grass.Look:

Crazy Weavile

Manufacturing a deity
Years
Weaville, haven't we decide Ghost, Dark and Psychic? Anyway...

*** Quick view in Minerhole Town ***

17.png

It'll work. Anyway, who else thinks that the Grass starter should be a pterodactyl?

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2019
Man, I've read through this whole thread and seen nothing but criticism, but you've overcome this/ It's looking nice, but I have a question:
What's your websites URL?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
Thanks for all of your comment dear PC Members! I got 2 new surprise people!

******* Spoilers *******

Gale1.png

^ That screenshot represent Route 703's first exit. You will enter in Pastral City, the beautifull city, by going left.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
Thanks again for those nice comment guys! Prepare for a huge surprise in the next weeks...

New screen:

20.png

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 20, 2013
Wow Vavavant, i like the game, and of course that there gonna be new pokés. plz pm me if you think i can help :P cya, UnitRico

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
Well... Don't really know what yo u mean by center... Anyway, Pokemon Gale is gettin' really good. We are currently programming, Bruno & I, the Poke-Look, a system similar to the Poke-Watch, but only useable in Lookin. Other than that, take a look at those:

25.png

24.png

23.png

22-1.png

21.png

Years
Looking better, but the cut tree in screenshot 1 is still JPEGish. Also, screenshot 2, the hero is a couple of pixels higher than the girl. In that same screenshot, try varying the flour colors more. In screenshot 3, try using a different fence. Also, touch up on the dirt path.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
By centered, I mean you're ALWAYS in the very center of the screen. Also, you should get Blizzy's SK as a starting point for the scripts.

I still don't understand when your saying '' you're ALWAYS in the very center of the screen. ''... But anyway, the screenshots can't be taken in an other position.

foofatron

Banned
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Sep 2, 2007
What are you using to take the picture?A ditital camera take awsome pictures and they don't have to be centered.Looks great.

D R E ™

Goku's back oh yeh!
Years
-Footie-No you just use pssrq above the insert key it takes a screenie off das screen then you edit it in paint there fore now you have a screenshot yay... anyways those pics are awsome and by centered vav, they mean like in the gba games how you will nevert see your character at the top right hand corner and stuff hes always in the middle of the screen well thats what there trying to explain to you i guess. But that was a needed update please continue workin on thius game I hope it gets complete looking forward for the next demo so keep up the good work..

Years
  • Seen Oct 11, 2011
looks nice , i cant see the link though for the 2nd demo or has it not been released

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
Thanks for comments!

As everybody else knows, the places is Sinnoh had be revealed (English). You may notice that Sonoo Town, is known as Floaroma Town. A town in our game is called Flaroma Town. I decided that this would be the name! Now,I din't know that Sonno Town would be called Floaroma Town! This is really weird. I strongly think that Game Freak had took the name that I had chose for my game. Can you imagine? Is that an coinsidance? See:..

Sinnoh:

Floaroma Town

Lookin:

Flaroma Town (Notice that I come up with this name WAY before the enlish Sinnoh names got released!!!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I will add bran new screenshots today or tomorrow. Here is the game's news:

Battle System: Almost completed!

Option Menu: Almost completed!

Maps for the second Demo: Completed

Music/Sound for the second Demo: Completed

Story System (I just said system) for the second demo: Almost completed!

Sprites for the second Demo: Completed

Here is the names for the HMs in Lookin:

HM01 - Cut
HM02 - Fly
HM03 - Illuminates
HM04 - Surf
HM05 - Rock Smash
HM06 - Reverse Current

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
Hey!

I am double-posting for updating the thread... So, yeh! I got some informations regarding the region here.Big thanks to ~Manaphy~ (Kamon/Krimm) to had done a part of the Lookin Region map. The graphics of the map are his. Thanks again dear friend!

Lookin Region map (Credit for ~Manaphy~ <- You rock!):
LookinMap-2.png

Here are all the cities & towns names:

On the island of Lookin:

Rauwolfia Town
Crescent Town
Elloish City
Wescoast City
Pavelich City
Minerhole Town
Padding City
Raifall City
Herbolodge Town
Camplains Town
Sorincott City
Tulipelia Town (Before, it was called Flaroma Town, but there is already a town in Sinnoh called that. Nintendo, you stoler!)
Glaze Town

Islands around Lookin:

Rayshine Town (This town and Palmapap City are on the same island)
Palmapap City (This city and Rayshine town are on the same island)
Sandy Town
Atalana City
Coralbem City

Here is the list of cities and towns that contains a Pokemon Gym:

Elloish City (Normal-type Gym)
Wescoast City (Electric-type Gym)
Minerhole Town (Rock-type Gym)
Padding City (Psychic-type Gym)
Raifall City (Water-type Gym)
Sorincott City (Steel-type Gym)
Glaze Town (Ice-type Gym)
Rayshine Town (Fire-type Gym)

And now... a surprise! Exlusivly, on PC Forum, the Route 701 and Route 702 maps!:

* Ignore the little white boxes

Route 701
Route701-1.png

Route 702
Route702-1.png

Enjoy! And come back here for more updates later-on!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back