• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shiny Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
No this is a full GSC remake which means it has Kanto. Read the first post's FAQ!

Years
  • Age 59
  • Seen Aug 3, 2019
I am really angry with that MAXIM person, because whatever they're saying is stupid. After all, would they ever go and do ALL that scripting and make a remake? The answer is NO. *goes back to playing Shiny Gold X Beta 3*

I'm still in Cherrygrove and it will take me some time before I finish though...

Last edited:

Random

-
Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2008
ok ok, shining latias chill, lets not post about 10 pages about that maxim guy, since this thread is about SHINYGOLD. Whatever he is, he doesn't understand what determination is takes to make this hack and what a hack really is, and how everyone post different segments of ideas really do matter. THERE NOT STUPID! and CARLOS = ZEL, so how dare you make fun of him. He put a lot of time into this release, for everyones enjoyment, except THOSE GREEDY EBAY PIRATES!:pirate:

all and all like zel said just ignor him. I love the third beta so far zel:D Excellent work.

One question i want to make in SGX, is when i 1st fought carlos, you gave him a slowpoke, is that one your sense of humor, calling him "slowpoke." idk, thats my conclusion

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
Shurikenway, he gave Carlos a slowpoke because Slowpoke has a high defence. Which is hard to beat. That's my guess.

Zel, B3, so far, great!

Years
  • Seen Mar 8, 2021
Hi everyone there is something about the trainer school in Violet its all glitchy you should probably fix that zel, by the away awsome remake one of best i have ever seen

My name is Carlos to i am a portuguese

Falkner has a 13 level clefairy, why zel tell me why please......

Last edited by a moderator:

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
You triple posted, Wartortle_892. Please merge the three posts with the Edit button.

Ontopic: GLITCH ALERT

Zel, this is a very important glitch for those who under-train. For the rival battle right before you enter Ilex Forest, if you've under-trained or don't have a good party to beat the rival (his pokemon varie from level 14-16) by this time and lose you go back to the Pokemon Center yaddy yaddy yadda. Then go outside, Silver's sprite is no longer hidden and he doesn't have a script if you talk to him when he isn't hidden. I lost because I didn't battle him with a good strategy. So instead of having him walk over to me I just went and talked to him. Since he has no script you are no longer able to move, but the music in Azalea Town and everything keeps running. The only way to get out of the situation is to turn your game off completely. Now I have to get the Zephyrbadge all over again, as well as beat TR, go through Union Cave while training a level 1 Mudkip I catch there and get the Azalea badge all over again. DO NOT DO WHAT I DO FROM THE BEGGING: DON'T LOSE TO YOUR RIVAL.
Now I really don't feel like playing the game...

Enrico Marini

Resident Evil Hacker
Years
B3's great so far. I also had the two Kurts when entering his house for the first time and after beating Team Rocket in Slowpoke Well.

The game also crashed on me after I got the Zigzagoon from the guy in Ilex Forest. I jumped off the ledge and head-butted the first tree (straight left from the left side of the guy) and I couldn't move after that. :(

As for Maxim, just ignore him. It's your hack Zel so do as you please. :) I would mind if you made ShinyGold go off on a tangent with a story with some Aliens and UFOs. You are doing a great Remake. Your minor changes just keep us on our feet instead of just sleepwalking our way through Gold again.

bigbob88

Dragonite Fan
Years
  • Seen Feb 26, 2007
Yer my game froze when I used the zigzagoon for headbutt and I had to go MILES back, train a level 6 mareep back up to level 18 again...oh the joy!! Apart from that this hack is totaly awsome, and I aint too discouraged to continue on!

This is by far the best hack around at the moment, and one that is making great progress so quickly, credit to you zel!

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
First, prepare for trouble (and make it double... lol), so keep a save state ready! It shouldn't be so serious, but there may be crashes, mainly when headbutting trees...

Shurikenway: marz is kinda right, Slowpoke is a good pokemon, despite its name... And, I enjoy strong water pokemon (if they are part Dragon, then even better!)

marz: Oops, sorry about that, seems like I didn't try losing against Silver at Azalea, you're right, and now it's fixed.

E.Marini (sorry about the other dude who posted about it, I can't see his post): The two Kurts problem is fixed (dumb setflag command I forgot...)
And, about the Illex Forest crashing tree, I'm checking every trees. Usually there was some crashing at some trees when you're at a certain part. Probably I need to remove some scripts.

Keep on posting glitches out of the List of Glitches, if I see a lot of things were fixed, I'll repost the Beta. However, it may be hard for me (I'm always checking and it gets difficult if someone posts a bug of a part I already passed)

It's gonna be a looooong day...! (If any of the PMs I get are about glitches better post'em here. And, if they are about "How do I play", read the first FAQ in my first post, please. I'm too busy to check'em out)

Years
  • Seen Jun 9, 2008
zel like i said that guy obviously doesnt understand the point of hacking AND he didnt read your topic properly..that alone cancels out some of his criticisms.

this is an amazing hack, when playing it many people dont realise on johto you have had to make everything yourself (events etc) as they arent in fire red. I cant wait till this is complete and going by the speed of your updates this will probably be one of the only ones that actually does get finished....good dedication :)

one question saves you going back through the pages to find. do you think in the completed version that there will be any glitches that you wil be unable to fix?

Random

-
Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2008
As you insist zel about posting glitches, instead PMing about the 2 kurt glitch, i found another glitch on my to goldenrod, so i when i got the zigzagoon that does headbutt, it Froze on me when i used it on tree, i couldnt move, press the start menu or whatever but its no fair, i had to startover all the way back to route 32, where i lasted saved.:(

EDIT: No zel, its was in the Ilex forest, about a tile up, and seven to the right from the guy who gave it to me, i use that tree, but im sorry i posted before looking back the thread. I mean seriously it gets wild here!

RE-EDIT: sorry seven to left...lol, and had to change the number tiles, since i thought from it in photographic memory

Last edited:

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Shurikenway, do not post glitches I already know. Unless, you headbutted a tree in an area different as the previous glitch post. However, I'm quite sure Illex was the only place I could have skipped when testing, since it is one huge place, with lots of headbutting trees.

As far as I know, there are Headbutt glitches in Illex Forest. Where you somewhere else...?

I'll repeat it again...

Save before doing a Headbutt!
And, check out not only the List of Glitches, also read carefully the last two pages. Thanks!

Supergamecube14

The Worst Hacker Ever Born
Years
Hey Zel, quick question

When you just said that the bugs are fixed, do you mean that they are fixed on the b3 or they will be fixed for b4? If b3, I'l redownload the ips asap! Thanks, and A-M-A-Z-I-N-G hack. YOU ROCK!

PS- To finish what you started...
To protect the world from devastation!
To unite all peoples within our nation!
To denounce the evils of truth and love!
To extend our reach to the stars above!
Jessie!
James!
Team Rocket, blast off at the speed of light!
Surrender now, or prepare to fight, fight, fight!
Meowth!
That's right!
Wobbuffet!
Mime, Mime!

Years
  • Seen Mar 8, 2021
Hey zel i cannot battle silver in the burned tower he always keeps saying thee line before the battle but at the end he does not battle could you see that please

Years
  • Seen Apr 23, 2011
uh isn't the old version ?

i prefer the news

To denonce the evil of truce and love
to extain our rich to the (??)
Jessie
James
Meowth the name
Whereas peace on the universe
Team Rocket
Will be there
TO MAKE EVERYTHING WORST
Wobbuffet !
Miiiime !

Team rocket !
Pika pika !

Hahahahaha

Now we are going to steel your pikachu...

Well, it's every time the same thing....

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2009
one question... will kadabra, haunter, machoke, and graveler be able to evolve in this beta?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back