• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: rijonAdventures (available now: 2008 beta)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2022
okay i feel really stupid 4 asking this but can some1 plz tell me where i can get flash? plzzzzz....

tImE

It's still me, 44tim44 ;)
Years
okay i feel really stupid 4 asking this but can some1 plz tell me where i can get flash? plzzzzz....

Eeh... this has been answered a million
times but okay...
You Can't Get FLASH.
...Uhumm...
As I said this has been answered
at least a million times, try
searching before asking a question...

//44tim44

Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2022
oh im really srry 4 asking again, and ty 4 replying but then how do u get across areas that u need flash? do u jsut move blindly? :s

tImE

It's still me, 44tim44 ;)
Years
Evil 4 life check here:
Spoiler:

I spoiled this for those
who don't wanna know.

//44tim44

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
Years
Complete the hack damn it

What the hell is with you and "requesting" Hacks to be completed?
Do you know how noobish that makes you look?

Please, do not do it again.

@Creator(s): This hack is amazing! I've never taken the time to view this Thread, because I assumed it was a remake of Prism, and that I already knew everything about it, but Now I know by looking at the screenshots This is a great hack. I'll go and play it now, and If I get stuck somewhere, I'll just use the search funstion xD!

See yah!

Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2016
I am sure he will when he gets time. This looks like a great a hack. I havent played it as I am waiting on the finished version of Prism.

wolverfrog

Working on a Hack
Years
what a neat little hack! you can always trust a moderator to do a bang up job! the events are timed perfectly, there movements are flawless.....this is great. well done

Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2009
what a neat little hack! you can always trust a moderator to do a bang up job! the events are timed perfectly, there movements are flawless.....this is great. well done
Heh, yes this hack is great. Well, Hiroshi isn't a moderator, he's a Staff Admin (HUGE difference). I tried the beta, it's great, I don't see any problems with it. Like Wolverfrog said, the events are times perfectly and the movements are flawless. :)

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
here... a banner made by me for nearly 12 minutes. xD
bannerrijon.png

Code:
change the parenthesis to braces...
(IMG)http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd210/darkjagold/bannerrijon.png(/IMG)

GKS

Retired Hacker
Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2013
I did not try the beta, but it looks decent. I would consider changing the tiles for a newer look. Good luck.

Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2016
Here is another user bar featuring my Favourite starter, Charmander. If you want for all three starters I can do that.

rijoncopy.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back