• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Mythic Legends [Beta 3 Finally Released!]

What makes this hack worth playing?

• Total voters
Years
  • Seen Feb 29, 2012
i dont see where it tells u how far the last beta go so...how far the last beta go lol

Meri-tje

Cute Pokémon FTW!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 2, 2011
Up to the fifth gym already?
Hmm
I just finished the first gym

I did notice some bugs but I suppose they've already been reported
But I'll list them anyway...

- The building with all the people that lost to Vice
You can't exit it...
The only way to actually get out is to be wiped out

- Inside the pokémon league building, the first girl (left side) doesn't have a script

- Some of the notice boards lack a script too
example the board next to the stairs inside the library

drew6464

Spriter and composer
Years
  • US
  • Seen Jan 8, 2023
Name: Drew6464

Job: Trainer and OW Spriter, Beta Tester

Proof of work:
Spoiler:

Why you would like to help?

This seems like an awesome hack, but the graphics don't look great and your only spriter is out. I would love to help!

When you would like to help?

Any time is fine!

Also, I take some time on Trainer Sprites (usually) but it can be fixed by motivation. I hope you take to consideration letting me in!

AimayBee

Mighty Spriter
Years

Proof of work:
Spoiler:

This seems like an awesome hack, but the graphics don't look great and your only spriter is out. I would love to help!

Any time is fine!

Also, I take some time on Trainer Sprites (usually) but it can be fixed by motivation. I hope you take to consideration letting me in!

I'm a spriter too. lol

They just haven't put me on the first thread yet. lol

And those are really good by the way. x

psychicboy

Hacking is all that matters...
Years

Proof of work:
Spoiler:

Any time is fine!

Your hired. Those examples are too pro to grace my eyes.

I'm a spriter too. lol

They just haven't put me on the first thread yet. lol

And those are really good by the way. x

I'll add you right now :)

STATUS REPORT: As some of you may know, I haven't been able to use my laptop. I am getting it back in three days. As SOON as I get it, I will be on full throttle to get out the next version of the game which will simply be a bug fix/Rewrite/minor edition to Mythic Legends. EVERYTHING WILL BE FIXED. Thats a promise otherwise I will not release.

(Including the PC bug.)

drew6464

Spriter and composer
Years
  • US
  • Seen Jan 8, 2023
Thanks, man :P
Oh yeah, and if you can't contact me here (I'm not on here a lot) make an account on the Spriter's Den A.K.A. smackjeeves.com and PM me. My username is still Drew6464 there.

Last edited:

66hunter66

Itrainespeons. :D
Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2017
I am completely bewitched by this game. It has a clever storyline, uses pretty uncommon legendaries, and has a lot of creative touches. I haven't played it yet, but I plan to very shortly. I really hope you end up finishing this, lots of hacks on these forums run out of fuel too quickly, but you seem to be going strong. Good luck, and I will be waiting patiently for every update!

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
inportant message for the bugs in mythic legends

i think i have foind another thing in pokemon mythic legends.when i reacht he park and when i talk to the old guy he gives me a moonstone when i tal to him agian he will give me a moon stone and then again i talk to him and he willl give me a moonstione.in other words i can get as many moonstones sa i want.plus when i went to that plce where trsiners wo have lost to vice i cannot get out the game just freezes.there many bugs in the game however it is still worth playin.im looking forward to the final version do not give up
icon10.gif

ps - i connot deposit my pkmn because when i try to depsit them the screen becomes black and when i enter that guys place who gives me an evee the pokeball does not vanish.in other words i can get as many evees as i want. out of .im looking foward to seeing these bugs fixed.oh and sorry for double posting.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 3, 2011
Hey just got this and noticed part of the Male characters coat and pants are the different color then the rest of him
Also unsure if this was already mentioned but when you enter the buildings (As far as starting town that i noticed thats as far as i got so far) its plays the the Ding sound from when you enter the pokemon center

Last edited:

psychicboy

Years
These are some odd bugs. A ding when you enter the building? But yeah, I still work on this when I have the time. I've become older now then when I had first started it, but my promise to finish this hack will be fulfilled. Eventually.

Years
  • Seen May 6, 2013
I can't get this hack to work, it just keeps coming up with pokemon fire red -.-
Am I applying it properly (Renaming the IPS file to the same as the rom then compressing into the rar file with fire red)? I'm doing it the same way I have dne for every hack.
Can someone please link me to a site with a rom that definately works? I've been using coolrom and it hasn't failed me on others :/

Years
there is a weird bug(neva seen nething like it)....when i tried to deposit a pokemon in de pc the screen turned...i had caught de milotic and now i really wanna withdraw it...can sum1 pls offer a solution

turned black*....jus realised tht i had not typed in the complete thing

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD TELL ME HOW TO GET OUT OF THE ICICLE CAVERN!!!!!
I'm DYING here. I've been stuck for hours!!! I already got the HM Fly so I just need to get out of the cave!!! Plz tell me ASAP!!!

psychicboy

Years
Not sure how the thread was revived if it was closed before, but I am going to remake this hack. The remake will be using RPG maker XP using pokemon essentials.

Using this, I should be given more freedom to create the hack in the vision that I originally had, while having the ability to modernize the hack as well. This is my vision, and I shall fulfill it.

Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Nov 22, 2016
So far, I love the story. Plenty of bugs though. I'll list some of the more noticeable ones in beta 3.

+The town with the first gym leader (I forgot what it's called) has a tree that you can walk through. It's by the trees that you need cut for at the south most part of the city.

+In the same town, there is a small dock with three fisherman on it. When you battle the one on the right, its a double battle, but he only has one pokemon. Next to his pokemon is a question mark to fill in the second slot (Basically the missingno of Fire Red).

+When in the box, if you select Move Pokemon and then select a pokemon and drag it over to Party, the game crashes (At least for me it did).

+When in a pokemon center, if you talk to nurse joy, the last line of her script stays on the screen, but you can still walk around if you press B. It stays there until you leave the pokemon center.

+In the beginning of the game, if you lose a battle and you go back to your dad, it says Mom instead of Dad, and the script is the same as the mom in fire red.

+When you talk to people, the words get cut off at the end of the box. As well as that, I recommend not adding any kaomoji to peoples script.

Those are just a few things i noticed. I don't know if this helps or not, but whatever

Back