• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Legend of Dragons

What should the Name be???

• Pokemon Calcite

Votes: 26 29.2%
  • Pokemon Legend of Dragons

Votes: 40 44.9%
  • Pokemon Dragon Adventure

Votes: 23 25.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lollypop

Member since '07 <300 posts
Years
I Played the PreBeta. There are Unpassable Tiles. If you skip Elms Lab. And the trainers are in the wall. They have Lv 42 Spearows. Also if you lose any Battle you get teleported to
Blaine's Gym.(Yes Blaine in Cinnabar Island) And you have to battle him there is no way out.

Also I went to Elm's Lab to beat ash in the preBeta. He had a lv8 Pikachu. I had a Dratini.
After that i went to the boat and I battled my rival. And then i went in the boat.

Last edited:
Years
I Played the PreBeta. There are Unpassable Tiles. If you skip Elms Lab. And the trainers are in the wall. They have Lv 42 Spearows. Also if you lose any Battle you get teleported to
Blaine's Gym.(Yes Blaine in Cinnabar Island) And you have to battle him there is no way out.

Also I went to Elm's Lab to beat ash in the preBeta. He had a lv8 Pikachu. I had a Dratini.
After that i went to the boat and I battled my rival. And then i went in the boat.

Sorry, that's the old version. I removed that from the first post now. I re-did everything in the other alpha. I wasn't happy with what I had done in that version. So I re-started and began again from the beginning.

~Areku-San

Pokemon Darkblue Author
Years
Ow, you know more commands than me. D:
"Details
*Normal Message Script*-*Extra Message Info*-*Flag Commands*-*Boxsets 4-6*-*Givepokemon*-*fanfare commands*-*if2*-*Cry*-*Wildbattle*-*#raw 0x53*-*checkgender*-*giveitem*-*special*-*fadescreen*-*Movements*-*Playsounds*-*countpokemon*-*trainerbattles*-*warp*-*warp to position*-*weather scripts*-*pokemart*-*movements2*-*callasm*-*movesprite*-*setmaptile*-*setvar*-*copyvar*-*multi*-*msgbox2*-*Change message colour #raw*-*enable/disable/check trainer*-*
Watch this space for more to come.....
", your signature.

Congratulations, your are a great scripter, but the graphics, are poor. I'm Sorry for the comment, but is the true. :(
I played the Pre-Alpha. And thescripting was good, but the dialogs, very simple.
Well, good luck with the next Beta.
(Sorry Again for my english :p)
Goodbye!

Years
Ow, you know more commands than me. D:
"Details
*Normal Message Script*-*Extra Message Info*-*Flag Commands*-*Boxsets 4-6*-*Givepokemon*-*fanfare commands*-*if2*-*Cry*-*Wildbattle*-*#raw 0x53*-*checkgender*-*giveitem*-*special*-*fadescreen*-*Movements*-*Playsounds*-*countpokemon*-*trainerbattles*-*warp*-*warp to position*-*weather scripts*-*pokemart*-*movements2*-*callasm*-*movesprite*-*setmaptile*-*setvar*-*copyvar*-*multi*-*msgbox2*-*Change message colour #raw*-*enable/disable/check trainer*-*
Watch this space for more to come.....
", your signature.

Congratulations, your are a great scripter, but the graphics, are poor. I'm Sorry for the comment, but is the true. :(
I played the Pre-Alpha. And thescripting was good, but the dialogs, very simple.
Goodbye!
Yes he is a great scripter=) but he decided to not edit the tiles before the Beta..

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
Years
thethethethe is like the greatest scripter on the site. He can't be bothered with graphics and stuff, cause if he did, the beta wouldn't be as good as it was.

Best of luck thethethethe!!!
I hope you do plan on changing the graphics in the future, but for now, keep the new scripts coming!

Years
Since we are going that much of topic here about The(times4) (Or thethethethe, If it#s not okay to make it shorter?(I spend more time now doing this talk about the name, then just writing it normal...)
Any way, why have you not been sharing your tool? And im 100% Agreeting that he's a great scripter... He learnt me a lot!
Back to the topic about LoD : If charizard is going to be a dragon instead of flying, Then what about charemeleon and Chamander? I havn't been able to ask for a time, So i relly need to know, Through it might not be a big deal..? But for me it is!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 9, 2021
Since we are going that much of topic here about The(times4) (Or thethethethe, If it#s not okay to make it shorter?(I spend more time now doing this talk about the name, then just writing it normal...)
Any way, why have you not been sharing your tool? And im 100% Agreeting that he's a great scripter... He learnt me a lot!
Back to the topic about LoD : If charizard is going to be a dragon instead of flying, Then what about charemeleon and Chamander? I havn't been able to ask for a time, So i relly need to know, Through it might not be a big deal..? But for me it is!

Well, they'll probably be still Fire types xD

Years
Goodbye!
There isn't that many commands there in that list....
Thanks. I don't mind what you said about the graphics. I actually agree with your statement. I'll eventually change the tiles. Spriting and tiles, that side of hacking, really isn't my strong point. So I have to take my time with it.

thethethethe is like the greatest scripter on the site. He can't be bothered with graphics and stuff, cause if he did, the beta wouldn't be as good as it was.

Best of luck thethethethe!!!
I hope you do plan on changing the graphics in the future, but for now, keep the new scripts coming!

Thanks. I might not agree that I'm the "greatest scripter on the site". But thanks for the kind comment.
It's not that I can't be bothered with graphics and things. It's more that I'm not too good and choosing colours and tiles that work well together, so I have to try lots and lots of things before they look the way I want them to.

What tool? Ohhhh, I know what you're talking about... I don't know. Maybe because I haven't really worked on it much lately. Plus, I need to finish my tutorial for it....
Charizard's going to be a dragon type? That's the first I've heard of it. Did I say something like that earlier? At the moment Charizard has no plans to become a Dragon type, but you have given me a good idea for something I might add into the game at some point....

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
well thethethethe i think i found another glitch.
When i check my pokemons stats after i get it i spritechange and i'm the old lady.
Thethethethe make someone delete this post if someone posted this or it is the old alpha.

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
Years
  • Seen Mar 16, 2011
I noticed a "huge" mistake in your hack, when you talk to Gold's mother, she refers to Gold as "Jimmy", yes I have watched Pokemon Chronicles but Jimmy was a mistranslation, but even if it was a correct translation it is just is a reminder of 4Kid's tyranny...

But other than that great job.

I was wondering if you were going to put Gible's cry in this...

Also while your at it if there is the ferry at Cherrygrove, then why not put in Altomore? It could be the place to encounter Lati@s and Altomore is south (east or west) of Azalea and is accessed by ferry which the ferry is docked in Cherrygrove...

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
Well its just a simple text.
Ignore it or just try to make thethethethe change it.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 9, 2021
Who cares if it was a translation mistake anyways? If that's what Americans got, thats probably what The4 is going to put.

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
Years
  • Seen Mar 16, 2011
Who cares if it was a translation mistake anyways? If that's what Americans got, thats probably what The4 is going to put.

Well the only reason why it riled me up because it reminded me of 4Kids' tyranny and butchering... They used Pokemon to create their evil empire (4Kids is the 3rd evil empire in my book, right after Micro$oft and Wal-Mart)...

Years
Charizard's going to be a dragon type? That's the first I've heard of it. Did I say something like that earlier? At the moment Charizard has no plans to become a Dragon type, but you have given me a good idea for something I might add into the game at some point....
Well, you said it... I don't have all the old pm (Sorry) And i don't know your idea, But you said that ealier too... You are just repeating yourself...
But for now i will go out and cry, If you wont make the charizard dragon, then you wont make the coolest pokemon cooler...
Is your hacking house going to be in the next beta to?

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
Years
  • Seen Mar 16, 2011
dude what is ips? can i get a .gba or whatever i want to play this!

An IPS is a patch file, you need a FireRed ROM to actually play this game. If you use VBA as your emulator you just need to have the patch and the FireRed ROM in the same directory while they have the same file name. If you don't use VBA then you need a patcher to patch the ips to the FireRed ROM...

We can't distribute a prepatched ROM or Nintendo would own thethethethe

dudez

Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2011
I noticed a glitch: When u got your pokemon if u change pokemons item before going out you will be changed to that old woman exept it has ur sprite and your normal sprite just stands there where u were

Edit: found other one too at blackthorns pokecenter u cant stop talking to nurse joy think you forget end command at end of the script

Years
  • Seen Jun 5, 2014
An IPS is a patch file, you need a FireRed ROM to actually play this game. If you use VBA as your emulator you just need to have the patch and the FireRed ROM in the same directory while they have the same file name. If you don't use VBA then you need a patcher to patch the ips to the FireRed ROM...

We can't distribute a prepatched ROM or Nintendo would own thethethethe

thanks for the help that means alot to explain it. i got it to work and i will test this out on my psp tonight :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back