• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jle1076 is Looking for Events/Natures

Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
RULES YO
1.) No hacked pokes pl0x
2.) I accept clones and condone AR usage of cloning and IV/EV Checking and Fast Egg Hatch ONLY
3.) Im an easy person to get along with, dont ruin it with bad offers.
4.) All pokes are redis unless I say otherwise
5.) Have fun! And PMs are very welcome
LAST AND MOST IMPORTANT: Everything Im asking for, I want UT

NOTE: ALL Pokemon are UT unless otherwise stated

Pokemon I have to offer:
~Shinies~(UT)
-Torchic Lv5 Adamant
-Beldum lv1 Adamant (Flawless)
-Scizor lv1 Adamant w/ Swarm
-Shinx lv4 Adamant
-Golbat lv44 Sassy
-Raticate lv52 Lonely

~EVd Shinies~
-Staraptor lv49 Jolly w/ Brave Bird and Close Combat EVs 4 HP 252 Att 252 Spe
-Lucario lv54 Adamant w/ ExtremeSpeed, Blaze Kick, Close Combat and Equake EVs Max Att/Spe and 4 Def
-Absol lv61 Naughty w/ Sucker Punch, Psycho Cut, Night Slash and Swords Dance Max EVs in Att/Spe 4 HP
-Tyrannitar lv 70 NOT FULLY EVD (has Jolly nature and I used 10 Carbos and 10 Protein on it) Knows Stone Edge, Pay Back, Earthquake)
-**Modest lv100 Gengar with Hypnosis, Tbolt, Shadowball, Focus Blast (Chained by ME and NON-REDIS)

Regular EVd pokes
-Garchomp lv51 Adamant w/ Fire Fang, Equake, Dragon Claw and Outrage EVs max in Att/Spe
-Rhyperior lv60 Adamant w/ Stone Edge, Avalanche, Equake and Hammer Arm EVs max in Att/Def
-Weaville lv80 Adamant w/ Ice Punch, Nightslash EVs max in att/spe

~EVENTS~
Flower Paradise Shaymin lv30 Bold
GMSTP Jirachi lv5 Jolly
SS Groudon Hasty
Sinjoh Ruins Giratina lv1 Jolly

~Legendary~
Azelf lv50 Brave
Moltres lv60 Mild from Platinum
Giratina lv47 Serious from Platinum
Giratina lv70 Mild
Moltres lv50 Naive
Articuno lv60 Serious from Platinum
Articuno lv50 Bashful
Suicune lv40 Quiet
Ho-Oh lv70 Quiet
Mewtwo lv70 Bashful

**If someone would be so kind as to give me 4 Masterballs, I can add, from Platinum, Articuno, Zapdos, Mesprit and Cressellia all today and UT

Sorry for my lack of interesting pokes, but i just started platinum a few days ago and this is all I have. Ill add SS stuff soon~

~~~WANTS~~~
~[SHINIES]~ (I want ONLY UT MALE Shinies!)
** indicates major wants

-Gyrados Jolly/Adamant (Lake of Rage)
-Duskull/Duskclops Impish**

~EVENT WANTS~
-Any Legit Deoxys with Jolly/Adamant Nature**
-Alamos Darkrai Modest
-Regigigas that unlocks Regis in Platinum
-Sinjoh ruins Palkia/Dialga with good Natures lv1
-TRU Arceus since I traded mine without getting it cloned
-Any good natured Male Pokes with good Egg moves Ex: Impish Duskull with will-o-wisp/pain split, Thunderpunch Adamant Chimchars

Other Wants!
-**TMs for Explosion,Stone Edge,Earthquake,Will-o-Wisp,Trick Room**
I Only want these ^ as attachments to pokes since ALOT of people give these out for free on a daily basis

~Legendary Wants~
Moltres Modest**
Azelf Timid/Modest

and thats all folks, will add SS stuff (lots of UT Legends and EVd pokes. I can also breed from there)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 5, 2010
for Sinjoh Ruins Giratina lv1 Jolly and GMSTP Jirachi lv5 Jolly 4 TRU event lvl 50 ut dragonite

Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
lol no thanks 0_o thats not even in my wants..I only value the above events in my wants. Events I dont want really dont mean much

Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Aaron40- I like the GMSTP Deoxys Modest and Shiny Adamant Dratini if its male and Trapinch if its male (let me know the sexes anyways)

PMd you Tsutaja

fiillleeerrr

Last edited:

Pokemafia

-Rhyperior lv60 Adamant w/ Stone Edge, Avalanche, Equake and Hammer Arm EVs max in Att/Def

If you can clone me back Arceus.

Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
X-scissor, double hit, metal claw and I think false swipe

but i know it has x-scissor and double hit for sure

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
ah no thank you, ive already got one

Ill trade it for 3 tms though lol I need Earthquake, Stone Edge and stealth rock

Last edited:
Back