• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Moon RPG Version 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jun 28, 2013
Awwh. I wanted to be Beta Tester Dx
>.<
Ah well...I hope the new version comes out over three years later soon. ='-'=

Vednix

:D
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 13, 2010
If you wish to be a graphic artist, you'll need to post a reasonable amount of examples. You'll have to be fairly good to be accepted.

It's unfortunate for me, as I don't have any that are made in the B/W Style, only HG/SS, and I have no backsprites, as of yet. However, I can get to work on them. All of my sprites are located Here.

me2hack

Graphics Artist
Years
  • Seen Mar 12, 2011
So many people joined this forum for the sole purpose of posting on this thread. And a lot seem to come from TPM or something. o_O
So why not just post on TPM? o_O

Vednix

:D
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 13, 2010
So many people joined this forum for the sole purpose of posting on this thread. And a lot seem to come from TPM or something. o_O
So why not just post on TPM? o_O

This appears to be the best place to talk about V2 and most of the TPM forums are spammed by noobs and Cless hardly answers poeple on the Cbox usually.

And for the record, I joined PC ages ago D:

Wickeddude

Wickeddude
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 12, 2010
Idea Person

I can be an Idea Person if a position is still open!

Ideas:

1.) Players with Shadow Pokemon can purify them by getting a special EXP bar full exclusive to Shadow Pokemon and going to a cave called the Cave of Purity. The bar gets full just like the regular EXP bar by battling but it takes much longer.

2.) A Special Sidequest that allows you to get 4 legends. You must receive this quest from an elderly man named Alexander. You must obtain the Rock Sphere, Steel Sphere, and Ice Sphere. To get these items you must travel to the Rocky Bypass, Metal Bypass, and Icy Bypass and defeat/catch Regirock Level 40, Registeel Level 40, and Regice Level 40. Once you do this, take the spheres to Alexander and he will combine them into the Tri Sphere. Now, you must take this sphere to the Tri Bypass and defeat/catch Regigigas Level 70. Succeed this sidequest and Alexander will give you the Tri Stone. This item can only be attached to one of the Regis and can boost their stats greatly. The Tri Stone does NOT perish.

3.) The Red Gyarados at the Lake of Rage had become "shadowified"! This happened because strange radio waves caused its heart to be closed shut. The residents of the Lake of Rage need you help to defeat/catch it! It's Level 35. Defeat/catch and you will obtain the Shadow Scale. Take this scale to the Professor of Apholite and he/she will take it for research and reward you with a Purity Key. This item allows you to purify a Shadow Pokemon if you can't access the Cave of Purity at the moment. The Purity Key WILL perish after first use so use it wisely.

I'll post if I get any more!
~Wickeddude
P.S. E-mail: [email protected]
P.S.S. To find my TPM profile my ID is 336140 or just look for the user Wickeddude.

Rai Rai

Master of everything!
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2012
This appears to be the best place to talk about V2 and most of the TPM forums are spammed by noobs and Cless hardly answers poeple on the Cbox usually.

And for the record, I joined PC ages ago D:

Yeah just now they are all being brought over to here for just one thread.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 13, 2010
Hey Cless if LeGaLLiZe was to quit I think I would make quite a Beta Tester
I would
- Report if I saw something wrong
-Make sure I'm on every day to test new things
- I would not let you down
Please consider me I am a kind, respectful and I know what I'm am doing and I follwer rules properly.
You can contact me on Facebook- Austin Horenkamp
Gmail- [email protected]
I will be willing to get an MSN
Oh and on TPM- I'm Irnstead
And if you want my phone number you can just ask( In case internet does not work.)
And this is for if he quits or you will need new Beta Testers Later on it does not have to be now.

Rai Rai

Master of everything!
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2012
What is with all these newbies not reading the dang rules, guys, stop pestering for beta tester, it's in the rules you can't ask to be beta tester unless the owner requires them and for your information there's no places on the front page. -_-

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 13, 2010
Ok

RaiRai Dont say someone is a newbie just because they do something like that I have been on TPM since it first started so maybe your the newbie

Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2010
Well as of now Im only a beta tester so im not sure when id quit because Ive still got school and there isnt anything to test in the next couple of weeks so yeah.

me2hack

Graphics Artist
Years
  • Seen Mar 12, 2011
RaiRai Dont say someone is a newbie just because they do something like that I have been on TPM since it first started so maybe your the newbie
He's telling the truth, you are all newbies, as you guys are new to this forum.

Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2012
If you wish to be a graphic artist, you'll need to post a reasonable amount of examples. You'll have to be fairly good to be accepted.

i made some shiny primals:
Dialga:
2zr1891.jpg

Palkia:
kbr78l.png

Groudon:
2j3fl0y.png

Kyogre:
1zgqgas.png

Rayquaza:
opdbie.png

when it's done, i'll send you a kyogusaur animation frame.

Rai Rai

Master of everything!
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2012

Urgh, you got your terms mixed up big time, same your your eyes, never quoted any body when it was to every body as guess what, every single person in this thread nearly is a newbie, don't know the meaning? Here it is: Newbie, someone who is new to the place not the other term 'noob' which is probably the one you thought I used.

carmaniac

Where the pickle surprise at?
Years
i made some shiny primals:
Dialga:
2zr1891.jpg

Palkia:
kbr78l.png

Groudon:
2j3fl0y.png

Kyogre:
1zgqgas.png

Rayquaza:
opdbie.png

when it's done, i'll send you a kyogusaur animation frame.

Hrm, no offence or anything intended, but you can't really call yourself a spriter if you're just doing a measly re-colour and the splicing of existing pokemon, that's just spriting 101, the basics to becoming a spriter.

Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2014
Well by graphic artist, we don't really need any recoloring. We need actual fakemon, fusions, and whatever else I listed on the first page.

zingzags

PokemonGDX creator
Years

One he wasn't talking about TPM, he was talking about "PC" or Pokecommunity.com.
Two he called you a noob because you are not suppose to ask for beta testing unless the creator/ owner asks for it.

Please read the forum rules before posting....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back