• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mystery Dungeon: PokéCommunity Edition (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
@GoldenRayquaza. I'm pretty sure SwiftSign is gonna be a Ninetales, so... yeah.

@Blue. It says in the first post that it's not necessary to share info on one's character before the RP begins. As long as they do develop their character in their posts, it should all be okay :3

BlueEspeon

Banned
Years
  • Age 22
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jan 24, 2014
@GoldenRayquaza. I'm pretty sure SwiftSign is gonna be a Ninetales, so... yeah.

@Blue. It says in the first post that it's not necessary to share info on one's character before the RP begins. As long as they do develop their character in their posts, it should all be okay :3

1. I was about to say that...

2. I know I know, but it seems a lot better to develop your character now so Swift and Skymin can pair up more interesting teams and so the other Role-players know what to expect from your character.

<<Blaze the Ninetales>>

1. Fire Blast
2. Inferno
3. Hypnosis
4. Extrasensory

Yeah GoldenRaquaza, you probably can't be Ninetails because Swift (One of the people that created this Role-play) is a Ninetails.

We've got...
An Espeon.
-Gothorita
-A Lucario
-A Scizor
-A Lefeon
-AN EVIL PLUSLE
-A Glaceon
-A Ninetails
-A Shaymin
-A Gengar
-An Awesome Snorelax
-A Miltank
-A Leavanny
-A Carracosta
-A Bisharp
-A Volcorana
-A Mienshao
and a Breloom. Hope this helps!

There's an updated list of everyone (I'm sorry if I left out a few)

Last edited:

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
So... He's an absentminded daydreamer (That tries to be heroic) that wishes he could learn Sacred fire? Interesting.

Not exactly. More like he's a zealot with zero tolerance for crimes and injustice and is prone to punishing acts he considers evil with fire. He wants sacred fire to be able to smite even the strongest of "criminal scum". If he considers you evil then beware.

So I wouldn't exactly call him heroic.

"Hey uncle Seraph, I stole this apple for you!"
"YOU WILL BURN FOR YOUR SINS, CHILD!"

Okay, maybe that was a slight exaggeration, but you get the gist.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Alaric is fated for death by Sacred Fire Uh, speaking of, do we learn new moves during the RP or do we keep the ones we signed up with? I don't mind, but I was just wondering.

BlueEspeon

Banned
Years
  • Age 22
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jan 24, 2014
Not exactly. More like he's a zealot with zero tolerance for crimes and injustice and is prone to punishing acts he considers evil with fire. He wants sacred fire to be able to smite even the strongest of "criminal scum". If he considers you evil then beware.

So I wouldn't exactly call him heroic.

"Hey uncle Seraph, I stole this apple for you!"
"YOU WILL BURN FOR YOUR SINS, CHILD!"

Okay, maybe that was a slight exaggeration, but you get the gist.

Oh, I was assuming, sorry :(
But that sounds awesome ^^

Blue: "Hey Seraph!"
Seraph: "What do you need, my trusty ally?" (His voice sounds intense)
Blue: "I was wondering if you can sneak around and see what Alaric is doing, he had a smug look on his face... that can't be good.
Seraph: "YOU REQUEST OF ME TO STALK THE INNOCENT?! I SHALL HAVE YOUR HEAD FOR THIS!!"
Blue:Dang it*Uses flash*
Seraph: "What?! Where did thy stalker cat go?! I WILL FIND YOU, ODDLY COLORED FELINE!!"

What do you think? Did I portray Seraph correctly?

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
It's really just people developing their characters (which was technically supposed to be saved until the IC thread was posted but eh) and talking about silly stuff.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
@PJ: Hmmm... You gave me another idea. A Calcium-junkie ain't fit for the sloppy-doctor image. Milkoholic, on the other hand, is a-wesome.

Last edited:

Trev

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
I told you that'd be a good idea earlier lol

I thinking Tobias can play pranks on Milran in the form of cow tipping ;)

miltankRancher

Years
Was it you? I was skimming over the posts eh sorry! I was talking to Blue before. :) Thanks man!

Meh, we all know Ghosts have no effect on Normal-types. LOL.

Trev

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
That's why Tobias knows Psychic >:) Do you honestly think a ghost could tip over a fricking cow without some kind of aid?

Trev

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Oh god. OH GOD OH GOD.

Well then, I guess Tobias will simply force Milran to fall asleep before tipping him xD

miltankRancher

Years
Who ever try to tip a Snorlax? A creature that big, he could tip everybody before he tip himself.

@PJ: Oh well. I guess sleep does take much out of a cow.

Trev

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
It would take the strongest, most in-shape Machamps gathered from different corners of the globe to even push a Konzu over by one inch.

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
^Alaric has found his new role model. Prepare to have you apples stolen, Jacob >:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back