• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Shattered Dreams

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
I got through that part through the use of Advance 1.92. It changes the music, which the problem really is the music. After I changed the music, battled Fern and Ivy( Isn't her the Orange Islands Professer?), and battled Bit and Team Vortex Grunt, I though about something.(And of course, I finished the Beta) Some of the extra characters pokemon levels are a bit too high. There are some spelling mistakes and some "Forgotten to Retext" parts as well.

OMG! The problem is in the music??? I would have never thought that...And you say some of the character levels are too high? Hmm I see what you mean, playing through this realized it is kinda too hard. I got the name Ivy as a refrence to the plant Poison Ivy :p. And idk about the forgotten to retext parts since i usually just rescript everyone...And I'm prettyt sure i know where ALL the mistakes were. I got a good chunk of them fixed in the 1.5 Beta. I'll get the fixed beta up now.

But other than these errors how did you like the beta? Or the incorporation of the Cell Phone.

Years
  • Seen Sep 11, 2008
ok now the game is enjoyable again but yeah you do have some spelling errors but thats cool

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Ok everyone we are officially done working on this hack....

Of course this is just a joke. Actually what we are officially doing is starting the next beta. Beta 1.5 Which won't have that many differences besides fixed errors, more call spots, and and extended ending. Which means you WILL be able to go to Frigy Cove and even find Dr. Mello and deliver the horrible news. The trainer levels and wild poke levels are being changed cuz they were WAY too high. We're fixing up some old scripts and even touching up some maps. Screenshpts will be here later this week. In the mean time enjoy Beta 1.0

Last edited:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
what do you mean by 'officially done with this hack', QM..?

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
i know. I read it, but I didn't understand how the line 'officially done with this hack' is connected to it (the content of the spoiler), and that is why I asked.

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
what do you mean by 'officially done with this hack', QM..?

To me, it seems like QM meant finished with Beta 1.0.. But I'm not entirely sure.

Lol sry just a sick twisted joke. We're actualli started on Beta 1.5. whihc includes more call spots (for use with the cell phone) the battle buckle (use with cellphone) and of course the new mini game and room decorations! We're workin people and no we have not given up we dont plan to anytime son. We're plannin to give more new screens soon.

Scyther X

Shadow Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 21, 2008
seems liek, we're goin to have to hold on the mini games for now... theres a minor problem and we're gonna have to increase the length of the mini game

GKS

Retired Hacker
Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2013
The screens looks great, I thinkg I'm gonna try this out later.

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
OK I have decided to take the advice of someone who suggested it. We have new grass: Yes i know its the same grass from SG but i do have permission to use it but idk if i will keep it: just look

NewGrass.png

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
its been kinda quiet here without us..time to eliviate your fears. We finally have pieseas remapped and even have the road leading up to the yet unamed route leading to frigy cove..screenies soon

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I saw the screen with new grass and it reminded me...
will the hack's grass be having it's animation? :\

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
it will when we have a difinitive grass type im not reli likng this one im tryng to either find a new one or make one from scratch

Scyther X

Shadow Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 21, 2008
Guess what? The OW sprites are done, a pic will be up soon, i jus reli got into spritin nd i guess dis is my first try at it, hope u like it and constructive critism is welcome

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Hey the break is over production on this is back up to 125% hehehe new screens coming soon!

wildarms001

Random Supporter
Years
  • Seen May 15, 2013
ei dude did you have plan to add all d/p pokes or just a few of them? hope to see more great screenie :D keep it up

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
has it realli been that long? Damn we're al the way on the third page.. well anywho updates:

There is to be another region added...Aside frm ZINNOS. and heres how its gonna go. You'll have to ferry there and you are only allowed to bring one pokemon with you. You get the ferry ticket from someone (wont say who) and going to this region is reli like starting over....you'll see more later. There is also the addition of prized pokemon (1 of a kinds that aren't legendaries). And as noted in the first post room decorations BUT this isnt for your room in pilot Town its for the room at your house.. your REAL home with both your parents (you'll get there eventually) just as your parents begin to play bigger role in the story. The new region features pokemon not available to Zinnos. We added a mini game but im not too sure where i want to throw it yet ;) lmao. Uhm wat else do we have in store...o yea! Im trying to get a FAUX nite and day thing going but im probably gonna quit that idea soon LMAO...And if yu played Beta 1 you'll notice that yes there is a GREAT chance that you (when part of the story) will travel with others so do look forward to that,..uhm idk what else to show so i guess ima c eryone later. And these screens are about a week or so old so the OW are alredi inserted

Spoiler:

Scyther X

Shadow Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 21, 2008
ei dude did you have plan to add all d/p pokes or just a few of them? hope to see more great screenie :D keep it up
just a few of them Alot were reli stupid or just weird...some we wanted in but ran outta space

Back