• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Reapers: Keepers of the Balance (M) (OOC)

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
@Gimmepie: Luka's not too hurt besides broken bones and exhaustion, so he doesn't exactly need anyone to find him, but if you want you can send Adrian his way anyway. I think Spencer probably needs more help than Luka. Physically, at least.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I can't post til sunday. Homecoming weekend. Football game tonight then spending all day tomorrow getting ready for the homecoming dance.

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Hopefully, no one lost interest in this RP. Its a great story so far.

Years
I'd say we're pretty much dead at this point in all honesty Geras.
We keep running into periods we're half of us vanish off of the face of the Earth mid-mission. It's a shame to see this RP go but as I have mentioned in the discussion thread I'm not done with Reapers as a whole, not by a long shot.

I'd like to thank those of you who have stuck with the RP this far, I have really loved reading all of your posts and getting to know your characters. If anyone is curious as to where the plot for this RP was heading feel free to PM me and I'll answer any of your questions. I'm actually kind of curious to see if any of you worked some things out.

siiadams

Years
What a shame! I was quite proud of my character and where the RP was heading. Ah well...all good things must come to an end, I suppose.

siiadams

Years
Well, when that time comes for the reboot, count Masato back in. He's not going away without a fight!

Years
As always I appreciate that guys. I won't be rebooting this RP though, only expanding the "universe" it is set in with prequels, sequels and spin-offs. So, with that being said would you like me to tell you what the Harbingers were actually up to and who was in charge?

Years
Just in case

Spoiler:

Anyway, I should probably ask one of the Mods to close this thread but I'll leave it here for a little while before I do in case anyone has questions.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Oh, well, pfft. I guess that means that I won't be coming back at all.
I'll be interested to see what you do with it in the future, though.

Back