• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [IC] [T] [Best Rookie 1Q '13]

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Sorae

Sorae grunted as he got up, put in his chair, and stretched. He wasn't sure exactly what he should be feeling like, so he just stayed for a few moments. He was trying to avoid the topic of Yami and Luna reaching Ryuu's ears entirely, because he had thought it could warrant something to go wrong. Regardless, he stretched some more and yawned. "Ryuu-sensei, I'll show you them sometime. Right now, I need to go. And do something other than sit here and wait around for you to do whatever you're doing." And with that, he quite simply walked out. He felt awkward, and a bit out of place as he shuffled along the rows of students, exiting class and quietly waking to his dorm. I need some sleep... He said quietly as he collapsed onto the flooring of his room. Even that felt comfortable to him, regardless of whether it should have or not.

He got up about two minutes later. The day wasn't over; it had barely begun. He began to search for funeral clothes at that instant; however, nothing seemed appropriate. Nothing. Granted, his father probably didn't expect a death, and neither did Sorae; yet it still bothered him to see barely anything to wear. Finally, he got a white button down shirt with a black tie, as well as black slacks and dress shoes. These were all deposited neatly on his bed. He stretched again. He had some time before the funeral. He changed into a white shirt, and long, blue jeans, and went outside. The air was fresh and clean, and he quickly sat down on a bench. He didn't feel like jogging today, and he realized this as he watched who he presumed to be Chris going around the track. He was a bit bothered by something, actually.

The previous night, he had left without saying anything. He had then decided it was the best choice; and maybe it was, considering how tired and grumpy it was, besides the fact that he was ready to actually do something before and that had all gotten blown away. Sorae rolled up his sleeve. His lower arms were covered in bandages, as per usual, but his upper arm was as well. He felt bad for Milly, but then breathed in the fresh air and laid back against the bench again. I can sort that out later... He thought, as he quietly dozed off.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Ryuu Higoroshi & Divine
Chapter 3: 3C's Homeroom teacher
Classroom 13

"A'right, but I'd better finish the second amulet before ya go talkin' to 'em, 'cause yer temper might make 'em think you're hostile." Sagishi answered Ryuu's question. He somehow felt like Sagishi gained a second voice in his head because he has been acting weird the whole class. If this voice IS indeed Solo and his soul has been trapped in Sagishi then Ryuu might be able to bring him back to life with forbidden alchemy. This, however, brings a lot of research along and this ritual doesn't usually go very well.

While Ryuu was in deep thoughts he suddenly heard Lerion speak to him. "Excuse me sir, I was with Sorae when he met them, and I'd like to go too if that's all right. Besides... I can't help wondering if they have some tricks I could learn, after all I can't keep my ears hidden anymore and they seem to have it all together." Ryuu blinked a few times because it seemed like he was somewhere else for a little moment but got his mind together and answered. "It might be better if someone they know would come in along so yes... you can come along." Ryuu said. Ryuu searched around for Sorae but he seemed to have left already.

"A-Anyway, show me the way..." Ryuu said. "R-Ryuu-sama..." Divine grabbed his sleeve and stared at him. "What's wrong?" Ryuu replied with a little suprised expression. "Nami won't drink any blood and you're forgetting that you told Gavin to stay after class..." Divine told him. "Ah yes... Gavin." Ryuu glanced at the young mage and approached him. "I'm sorry, I have something urgent to do right now. Can I ask you to come to me after the funeral?" Ryuu asked with a warm smile, expecting that this wasn't Gavin that he was talking to. Ryuu then eyed Lerion, Sagishi and as last but not least, Divine. "Divine, would you please keep track of what Nami is eating and drinking? Even if she refuses to drink blood, she needs it or else..." Ryuu stared at the ground for sometime as if he was having some kind of flashback. He soon returned to reality and turned back to his students.

"Please bring me to Yami and Luna."

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
Lerion felt awkward speaking up to the teacher the way he had, but at least he and Sorae were in it together, more or less. Instead of keeping eye contact with Ryuu he was just looking around in the hope of allaying his nervousness. But before Ryuu had a chance to answer Chris got up from his seat and the young Lycan couldn't help smiling at the fact that his Neko friend was already walking on his own again, if a bit limp-y and awkward. Chris announced his intentions to get in a bit more of his own personal therapy and said goodbye to Lerion and Sorae before winking at Milly. Lerion turned away, he couldn't help being uncomfortable about whatever it was between them, not because he was really involved but it made him feel he had walked into some sort of undecided love triangle when he became their friend. He got over the feeling quickly and made sure to wave at Chris and say goodbye on his way out.

When Lerion turned back to make sure he was paying attention to their teacher he noticed Sorae wasn't next to him anymore and looked around the room, it quickly became clear he was gone. Dammit man! And after I made myself known too, now Ryuu's gonna expect me to lead him there... I don't want to be the only one there when he meets Yami and Luna. What if they think I sold them out after they made it clear they didn't want to become involved in the school... ugh! He shook his head and decided there was no point worrying what might have been, and he should just deal with the situation instead of whining to himself about it. Lerion really was worried though, and felt like he needed a friend at that moment. He turned towards Milly and almost asked her to come with, but at the last second he stopped himself. This isn't her problem... besides, what if more people make Yami and Luna more on edge... ehhh... why do I have to do this alone?

"Alright sir... uh, Sensei. I'm ready to go whenever you are, they were in the forest when we met them. I have no way of knowing if they're still in the same part of the forest but I already know their scents. Besides, they're presence stands out especially to me since they're fellow Lycans... it doesn't hurt that Luna's... pleasant appearance definitely defies what sounds like a rough lifestyle." Not like there's any point in me thinking a girl looks nice. I can't help being curious, maybe it won't be so bad being there after all.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
SAGISHI HOKORI
The Illegal Alchemist Mage

Classroom
x
CHAPTER II,
Part VI:

"Class In Session"

"Bloody hell!" Sagishi complained. "Did you just ignore me again PissyPants? Yer so angry you'll just scare 'em off or make 'em wanna kill you!"

"Hopefully the latter," Solo mumbled.

"Actually, you're right, that's not a bad idea. Well, err..." He looked over to the one the teacher called Gavin. "Wait, yer a mage too, right? I may need you to perform the enchantment." He turned to the teacher. "I guess we can go, but the mage needs to come too. I'll need an item to enchant, an item that already has the encha..." He trailed off. "I'll need the necklace back from them to make a second one. So we'll need two items to enchant, the already enchanted item, and some kind of amplifier... And something to perform the enchantment on, of course." Sagishi turned back to the teacher, arms crossed. "Right, well, I hope there's enough of these things at school, or else I can't do anythin' about it."

Sapphire Rose

Years

Ryuu Higoroshi & Divine
Chapter 3: 3C's Homeroom teacher
Classroom 13

"Bloody hell!" Sagishi complained. "Did you just ignore me again PissyPants? Yer so angry you'll just scare 'em off or make 'em wanna kill you!" After he said that he answered one of the voices in his head again. There was obviusly something wrong with this guy. "Actually, you're right, that's not a bad idea. Well, err..." Ryuu eyed him and was about to get angry but calmed himself instead. "I'm not ignoring you Sagishi, I just can't reply to everything you say because you speak so much." Ryuu watched as he approached Gavin and wondered what he was up to now.

"Wait, yer a mage too, right? I may need you to perform the enchantment." Sagishi turned back to Ryuu and opened his mouth once again. "I guess we can go, but the mage needs to come too. I'll need an item to enchant, an item that already has the encha..." He trailed off. "I'll need the necklace back from them to make a second one. So we'll need two items to enchant, the already enchanted item, and some kind of amplifier... And something to perform the enchantment on, of course. Right, well, I hope there's enough of these things at school, or else I can't do anythin' about it." Sagishi crossed his arms. "I have enough of those stuff in my room." Ryuu replied.

"Alright sir... uh, Sensei. I'm ready to go whenever you are, they were in the forest when we met them. I have no way of knowing if they're still in the same part of the forest but I already know their scents. Besides, they're presence stands out especially to me since they're fellow Lycans... it doesn't hurt that Luna's... pleasant appearance definitely defies what sounds like a rough lifestyle." Ryuu raised an eyebrow because it sounded like Lerion had developed some kind of liking towards her, something he found unusual for someone who was usually nervous around girls. "Do you like her?" Ryuu asked a bit suprised. Did Lerion even consider that she might be really from another realm, that she doesn't speak their language and that she might be dangerous?

"Anyway, let's go then... uhm... can you come with us?" Ryuu asked the boy who had entered the school under the name "Gavin" but was obviously a different person.

Years

Allister Curtis

Allister had rapidly lost interest in the appearance of a couple of strange Lycan's, who were supposedly from another realm, when Yorick finally arrived in class taking a seat in front of where Allister and Cheryll sat. Allister offered a quick greeting to the werewolf but was soon returning to his daydreams. He was becoming curious about the recurring dream he'd been having as of late, and he still had work to do before he could confront the woman from fairytale again and he also wanted to try and work out what had happened to Gavin.
Rakasha... that's what I heard in my dream. Is that her name, she might have said it to me when I was slipping out of consciousness... that still doesn't help me beat her though... or fix Gavin... or even understand that freaking dream!!!

After having his thoughts interrupted by yet another of the new mage's outbursts, Allister had developed a rather nasty headache as a result of the combination of continuous shouting in the room and furious thinking and was beginning to feel as though his brain might actually explode.
Which would be a perfectly normal occurrence in this class... Thankfully for the young mage however, he heard his teacher mention that the class was to be ended earlier than expected and that he would have no commitments until Solo's funeral.

Gathering up his belonging hastily, he stood and said to Cheryl and Yorick
"Well, on that I'm out of here. I'll be in the library with my head shoved into a pile of books if you need me" and with that he exited the classroom and was soon once again at the desk in the schools library with a large pile of books (on a wide range of subjects including dream interpretation, various magic books - including the one he had stolen from Higurashi - and even books on martial arts... mostly so he could counter them with spells).
I hope I don't lose track of time...

Perplexity

The Crazy One
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Nov 28, 2013

Evan Lee Gildred

A storm of light and color washed over Eva's vision as he lay prone on his back, unable to make heads or tails of where or in that brief moment, even who he was. His throat was parched as he parted his mouth to scream for help, but not a sound was made through his dried, cracked, lips.

"Don't scream….Do not even speak!" A hurried voice shouted from across the way. The voice was kind but firm. Like a mother tending to her sick child.

For a second, he almost did think it his mom, but that wasn't possible…was it? He tried to reach out and search for someone, something to hold and cling to as he was tossed hither and thither in the storm of confusion. Petite, once perfectly manicured hands, now dirty and neglected in appearance, groped about in desperation. At last, he struck something. Soft, warm and clinging to him as tightly as he was to them. It was better than an object, it was another human. Supple and caring hands that clung to his own and reassured him that he was alright.

"Shh, dear, shh." The voice cooed. Not just any voice, but the voice of those hands. The very ones that seemed to keep him rooted in the present. "Try not to speak, you are severely dehydrated." Something cold and wet was quickly placed against his lips, he didn't need to be told it was water, he knew. Instinctively, he drank until no more liquid came. He downed the glass in seemingly one gulp. Words could not describe how much relief this one act of kindness had brought him.

"W-where am I?" he whispered, his voice breathy and weak.

"You are in the infirmary, dear. Somebody dropped you off at our door about an hour ago." The woman's voice withdrew a little, her comforting hands going with it. There was obvious worry in the nurse's voice. A mystery Eva had no idea how to put together. "We don't know who found you, or where you've been. Eva, you've been missing for a while…"

"I, I have?" Confusion seeped into his voice, unsure of what time or even what day it was. "But, the last thing I remember was me going off in search of Solo. Is he still missing? Is he okay?!" Eva's voice suddenly got very shrill and panicked as he remembered his missing friend. He was already pushing his voice beyond the point it should have been and it began to crack in a most unattractive way. His once melodious and feminine tone, giving way to terrible peaks and valleys of pitch. He needed to rest his voice and he knew that.

"Dear, a lot has happened. I think it's best you rest now, or try and take a shower if you can manage. I can help if you'd like?"

Eva quickly waved off her suggestion to help. If he hadn't been exposed already, he didn't need the nurse of the school discovering that this girl who lay here in the bed was really a boy. It might cause a whole other set of issues.

"You haven't been in our care long, like I said, roughly an hour. It appears you were given a mild sedative. Sweetie, I'm going to ask that you don't lie to me now…. were you involved in something you shouldn't have been, or with a boy? Maybe one you didn't know too well?"

"No!" he cried. "I have no earthly idea what happened. I swear!" He felt about to cry, but he didn't believe his body had the water to spare. Did he black out again like he used to when he was a kid? No. He only did that when he tried to summon things and only when he tried to summon it… There was an explanation, but it just wasn't known to him.

"Well, we were going to inform your parents that you were missing, but it appears the contact information you gave for them is either outdated or incorrect. So you should probably give them a call when you're better."

"I will," he lied and closed his eyes again, slowly drifting back into dreamland.

Of course, he didn't really dream. It seemed more like memories than a dream. Then again, not like he could make anything of the terrifying images that flashed in his head anyway. When he came to once more, he could tell several hours had passed by the new nurse on duty across the room. His vision was much clearer and his senses more lucid overall.

Gingerly and with great care, he swung his lithe legs over the side of the bed, his uncovered feet touching the cold and barren floor with a shudder. He stumbled like a newborn fawn as he attempted to support himself and crashed unceremoniously into the nightstand. The new nurse rushed over and helped him up, supporting him as best he could.

"What are you trying to do? Kill yourself?" The nurse shouted at him in a much harsher tone than his predecessor.

"Not today," Eva jested weakly. "I was going to try and take a shower. I can't stand myself right now."

"Are you sure that's wise? Wouldn't it be better to have somebody do that for you?"

"No, no… I'm quite sure I can manage if you could just, if you could just help me walk over there."

"Of course. You're a braver girl than you look. You know that?"

"Th-thanks…"​

Last edited:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Terra Ignis - Classroom

Terra had no idea what was going on at this point. Absolutely none. Apparently there was a guy named Solo who was killed...and a funeral procession was planned but he was also in the Sagishi guy's head...and the Sagishi guy needed enchantments...And apparently there was some guy named Yami who had something to do with whatever Sagishi needed done...and all the while Terra hid his head. There was way too much going on, and it felt like Terra was thrown into the middle of all these things, rather than having been there to experience things from the beginning.

When Terra's help was requested, he raised himself from his desk, but he only looked down. "I'm no mage," was all he said. He had extensive knowledge regarding enchantments, and theoretically he could have still been able to help because of his knowledge...but it seemed the real problem was that Gavin was in all of this from the beginning. Because of this, simply by bearing his appearance, Terra was doomed to be trapped in the entanglement of the midst. The real problem was that nobody saw him as Terra. He gritted his teeth, picked up any books that he may have brought with him, and walked out of the room.

As he walked with heavy steps, Terra's face contorted. It was not contorted with anger or sadness, however. Rather, it held an expression formed by fear. He was nobody, and should he want to be somebody, he would have to make his own identity. After all, even if people confused him for Gavin and he were to take on Gavin's identity, he was no mage. It wouldn't have worked. But what could he do? He had no talents to set himself apart from the crowd, saved for his amateur Chi mastery. He sighed as he sulked back to the dorm, and finally back into Gavin's room. No one was there. That was to be expected, especially given that Gavin's key was in his possession. There were no students in the lobby, either.

Class was over already. It wasn't really as much of a class as he thought it would be. After all, he did more teaching than the teacher did. Of course, he didn't really have much personal experience to go off of as far as knowing what a class was like. It wasn't really a problem, but what WAS a problem that he'd surprisingly had fewer answers in a youkai class than he did in a completely irrelevant confrontation with a mermaid and other students.

Terra picked up the mask from his bed and dropped his books on it. If he wanted answers, he was going to have to work for them. He headed for the library, which he found rather quickly, and started to scan the available books. Rather than finding what he was looking for, however, he instead found a familiar face. It was the boy he'd helped out of the forest, and he was not only a mage, but he was also apparently at least an acquaintance of Gavin. He seemed to be deep in study...but he had no other options at this point. Terra took a seat facing towards Allister.

"Is there anything that you can tell me about Gavin? What was he? Who was he?" Terra didn't waste time getting to the questions. He had no reason to, really; he was pretty fed up. He was past pleasantries and he was past venting, he just wanted answers.

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024

ゆりあ

"Welcome back to the land of the living, hun," a nurse greeted him. "You were out all night, and then some."

Yuria sat up in the infirmary bed, looking about the mostly-curtained area he was in; someone must have been in the other bed to warrant having the curtain up. "How'd I get here?" he muttered.

"You were brought here during the fight yesterday."

"Fight?" Yuria knew there was a fight with some crazy woman and a few other students, but trying to remember any details hurt his head. He looked down at the bed dismayed, and noticed that his arms and chest were bandaged.

"They were injured during the fight. You had some bruising in your ribs, but your arms took more damage. You'll be fine soon," the nurse noted, "but you won't be able to do much without some help."

The nurse continued a moment later, before Yuria had too long to think about the implications of not having the use of his arms. "Do you have anyone who's able to assist you?"

"N-no. I don't know anyone who could." His brother came to mind, but he had a job. He couldn't just stop working for a week or two. "I'll manage," Yuria finished, taking another few minutes to breathe before departing for his dorm.​

Sephear

Years

Lerion Volran: Caught in the middle.

"Like her?" Lerion got a vaguely confused look on his face and cocked his head to the side for a moment before shrugging. "I don't know much of anything about her, but she's pretty if that's what you wanted to know, especially her eyes." He stated matter-of-factly. "And I always like to meet new people. Girls are usually fairly pleasant... as long as they stay away from me..." The Lycan boy visibly paled when Ryuu asked Terra to come along. He was already uncomfortable revealing the location of the other two Lycans, the last thing he needed was more people following. Sagishi asked Terra something about magic that went right over Lerion's head, then the boy's face scrunched up and soured before he hurried out. As he left Lerion called after him. "Terra, what's wrong? I'm not mad about you hitting me yesterday if that's what you're worried about!" But he wandered off all the same, sadly Lerion had no clue as to his identity crisis.

"Well I'm sure you'll figure something out... Sagishi, was it? Whatever else is going on with your head you must be pretty intelligent and knowledgeable to be any kind of mage, let alone one who can make translating necklaces." And then a detail held up in Lerion's brain, it sounded like Sagishi specifically had knowledge of magical items, at least to a point. And that piqued his curiosity. "I'll take you guys to Yami and Luna now, if you're ready. I just want to do something real quick." He stepped over to the small girl who smelled sort of like something with scales. "Hi. Uhm... Sorry I overheard, I wasn't eavesdropping if you can believe me. I just wanted to say happy birthday, I hope it's a good one. With that, he led Ryuu and Sagishi into the hall and then out of the main building. Once they were outside Lerion couldn't deny the twinge in his mind any longer, he reached into one of his pockets and pulled out the Ivory-Wood flute and held it in front of Sagishi. "You sound like you know more about magic than just spells, you seem to have good knowledge of materials and relics as well. Is there any chance you can tell me anything about this flute I might not already know? The woman who gave it to me told me it was made from something called Ivory and somehow wood at the same time. The wood comes from a tree in the forest where I was born, I saw the stump. The stump of that tree was easily 4 times as large as any other tree's trunk, if you look real close you can see some of the wood inside the ivory... like veins or something. It makes me feel different when I play it too, like my thoughts are almost coming to life."

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
SAGISHI HOKORI

Classroom
x
CHAPTER II,
Part VII:

"Class In Session"

"Bloody friggin' 'ell!" Sagishi flailed his arms in the air as the guy rushed out. "How am I supposed to do this thing without another mage!? Bugger off then, who needs ya! I'll find another I guess."

"Well I'm sure you'll figure something out... Sagishi, was it? Whatever else is going on with your head you must be pretty intelligent and knowledgeable to be any kind of mage, let alone one who can make translating necklaces. I'll take you guys to Yami and Luna now, if you're ready."

"Actually, I found all of my trinkets. Or stole them from the buggers who were trying to imprison me for my magic." Sagishi scratched his head. "So I can't make the enchantment myself, no. I need the necklace to duplicate the enchantment onto another necklace or somethin'. I need a second necklace, I need the one with the enchantment, I need a place to perform it and another mage that knows a li'l more about enchanting than I do to help perform it, otherwise it could go very wrong. Oh yeah, and an amplifier. Some sort of object, like a jewel or a crystal, that can apply the enchantment to the necklace." He looked to Lerion's flute and picked it up, rolling it about in his hands a bit.

"Is there any chance you can tell me anything about this flute I might not already know? The woman who gave it to me told me it was made from something called Ivory and somehow wood at the same time. The wood comes from a tree in the forest where I was born, I saw the stump. The stump of that tree was easily 4 times as large as any other tree's trunk, if you look real close you can see some of the wood inside the ivory... like veins or something. It makes me feel different when I play it too, like my thoughts are almost coming to life."

"Hmmm..." Sagishi examined it a bit. "What a queer thing...!" Sagishi ignored a remark from the skull, though his face grimaced in irritation. "I like the sound o' that. I'm sure it was enchanted with magic, somehow." He handed it back to Lerion. "'s quite a work of art, anyway."

Sephear

Years
"Oh, my mistake." Lerion's left ear twitched occasionally while he listened to Sagishi explain all the reasons he could not, in fact, handle the enchantment himself. "Magic is even more complicated than I realized, but hearing about it sure is interesting. Oh! Maybe that other fellow could help you, the one who was talking to the Werewolf and the birthday girl who smells sort of sweet and vaguely like a feminine reptile... I didn't think that was possible. Turns out big fuzzy ears are good for overhearing people even if it's an accident." He rubbed the back of his head, embarrassed. It sounded like he wanted to go to the library, I don't know how to describe it but... he smelled of magic. No offense but as interesting as magic is it's scent isn't pleasant to me. He might be able to help you out later." He wrinkled his nose when he mentioned magic's scent.

His ear's folded back against his head when Sagishi couldn't seem to divine anything in particular about the flute, but they straightened back up when he complimented it as he handed it back. "Yeah there's definitely something special about it, one day I'm going to learn all of its secrets. I wonder if i could use it in conjunction with my telekinesis...hmmm." They were getting close to the forest now and once they were inside Lerion was fairly confident he could find Yami and Luna, their scents were quite unique. Another stray thought wandered into his mind and Lerion spoke out loud without thinking. "It seemed like you were talking to someone earlier, I wonder if I could hear them. I can talk to people with my mind if they're not actively blocking me out, telepathy I think I've heard it called... Do you have it too?"

Perplexity

The Crazy One
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Nov 28, 2013

Evan Lee Gildred

Stumbling into the minuscule shower stall adjacent to the nurse's station, Eva fumbled with the door lock before finally forcing it to latch into place. At last catching a glance of himself in the mirror, he was surprised that at once he didn't look like death, but he definitely could see the build up of visible dirt and grime both on him and his clothes.

With great care and the slightest bit of soreness, he slowly began to pull the blouse over his head, his arms fighting him every step of the way. In that moment, standing in only his skirt and slightly stuffed undergarments, he noticed a small scar just below his left shoulder blade. He had never seen this scar before. Once where there was only pristine, pale flesh, it was now marred by a well nurtured, yet still clearly red, gash. Running a delicate finger across it, a tingling sensation emanated from the source. It didn't hurt, in fact, he didn't quite know how to explain it. Another mystery.

Peeling off the rest of his grimy garments, he turned on the shower and adjusted the temperature somewhere in between scolding and taking a shower with penguins. Climbing in and letting the water rain down on him, it felt like he had died and gone to heaven. His long hair clung tightly to his body as he undid it and let it run free. Not realizing how thirsty he still was, he opened his mouth and began to gulp the water that came out of the head.

Normally, it was about the time that Eva would have begun to cry. For some reason though, he felt tough and proud. Whatever had happened to him, he came through it and either repressed the memories, in which case he'd rather not remember, or genuinely was unconscious all this time and had nothing to recall. He knew Solo would be proud of him for not crying and trying to be tough in the face of these mounting mysteries. In the back of his mind, it still nagged at him with what might have happened to his friend.

Shutting the water off and letting his body air dry before grabbing the nearby towel, he decided that he wasn't going to wait around and be nurtured anymore. He could walk and talk, what else did they need to hold him for? Of course, he still felt rather weak, but he didn't much care for others waiting on him.

Quickly getting redressed in his dirty clothes, he attempted to dry his hair as best he could. In the end, the massive volume of hair could only dry so much. Opening the door just a crack, he peeked out and noticed the nurse was busy with something or other at the desk. Grabbing his boots, he quickly slipped them on and snuck out into the main hall, his hair dripping on the tiled floor as he went.

Being a member of the drama club, he knew that the costumes were stored nearby. It may look foolish if he walked around in a yukata, but it was better than wearing his dirty and smelly clothes around the school. Dashing in to the club, he was happy to see the room empty. Quickly stripping once more and hiding his clothes where he was sure nobody would find them, he pulled out his costume for a little skit he had been rehearsing and quickly clothed himself in the fine, pink cotton robe. It was in traditional Japanese garb, something that always made Eva feel funny since he wasn't Japanese. Lotus flowers adorned it and a textured, white, middle sash nipped at his waist. Once he struggled to get into it, he appraised himself in the mirror. He felt foolish, but at least he looked clean and presentable.

The nurse had mentioned a lot had happened, but Eva didn't know what that meant. Was Solo still missing? Was he okay? Worry continued to creep up in his chest and made him feel all twitchy. He had to find his friend and the best way to find out what happened was to go to the classroom. If not there, then Solo's dorm room.

Walking slowly through the halls so as not to stress his feeble legs, he blushed profusely under the curious glances he received. A few kids ran up and bowed to him in mockery and still others gave a few cat calls that were even worse.

Waiting just before the entrance to his class, his hand hovered on the door handle. He convinced himself that Solo was going to be in class and everything was going to be okay. Opening the door and stepping in, that wasn't to be the case.​

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Takumi Makkusu - The Search

Class was just about to end when Higoroshi-sensei announces it. He reminds everyone to come to Solo's funeral later, which at the time that I will possibly make it. Higoroshi-sensei resumes his conversation with Sorae & Sagashi for whatever. Class was over, & I see Nami walking out of class. I know she's still upset about what was said at the hospital, & what I am. I have to speak to her!

I don't know which direction she went, so this'll be difficult. I step out of class, oh I see her from a distance. I follow her closely...why am I following her? Oh! Perhaps I don't want too many people around. Their doesn't seem to be anyone else close by. "Nami!" I call out to her & catch up with her. I breathe in & out, then speak, "Is it true? You haven't been drinking any blood? You need it to survive." I bring up this topic first 'cause I know it has something to do with our last conversation. I just need to know why.

Khawill

<3
Years
Frio
Frio grabbed the costume and began walking out the door. "Frio where are you going? I doubt the funeral has started yet."

"Dorm room." He replied.

"Left something? Well I will meet you at the school then." Sain waved him out and immediately began to cook some food for himself.

Frio boarded the train to the town that had the Youkai gate. Lucky enough there was a cosplay convention nearby as well, so nobody questioned his attire. When he got off the train, he boarded the Youkai bus and rode in alone. He entered the world and walked towards campus, he deduced class had ended because people were walking around, but not many seemed to be going to the dorms. He sat and thought hard of a plan.

Elise
Elise left the classroom feeling nervous, but angry. It would be impossible for her to win a fight against a Youkai. Elise noticed a costumed person standing just outside of the school. She shrugged the person off as a cosplayer, or maybe something for a play. She then noticed he was sneaking into the back of the dorm building. Elise ran inside and rushed up the stairs. She entered the room she believed the masked figure to be sneaking into. It seemed like nobody had been in the room for a few days and wondered who's room it was.

Frio
Frio decided the best way to get into his dorm room was to climb up and go through the window. He went around back and looked at his room several floors up. He thought of ways to climb up, and eventually settled with using his true Youkai form claws. Climbing took very little energy from him. He was able to carry more than twice his body weight, and the ice claws also worked to reduce some of the energy needed in the actual climbing. He entered his window to see a Elise standing there.

"Who are you?" She asked

Frio thought for a minute, trying to think of what to say. He decided that a false persona would need a false personality. "I am the killer of a student here!" He said boisterously.

"You mean you are the one who..."

"Precisely! I killed the lycan!"

"But why..."

"He was of no use to our organization." An organization Frio couldn't remember the name of.

"What about Frio?" Elise asked worriedly.

"I took him in for torture and conversion. In a matter of weeks he will be one of us!" Frio didn't like lying, and it was killing him inside to do it. He was hopping that if he made up a terrible fate, she would get scared and leave.

Elise began to tear up. "What do you guys want?"

"To take over the human world!" Frio shouted. His acting was based entirely off a movie his sister took him to see. "We will kill all of the humans!" He pretended to sniff the air, "As a matter of fact you smell human." He took a step toward her as a threat. It worked and she left the room and building in terror. Frio closed and locked the door. He took off his mask, and whispered a solemn apology.

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
SAGISHI HOKORI

Clearing > Hallway
x
CHAPTER II,
Part VIII:

"Class In Session"

"STOP!!"

Sagishi turned around and looked for the voice, but after a few moments, he realized it was Solo. "Ya just about shouted my friggin' ears off mate! Whaddaya want anyway?"

"Someone in the school right now... We passed by him-- I mean, her..."

"Wha? Well which is it?"

"It's a long story... But you can't say anything. Anything."

"So why're you botherin' me about it then?"

"Head back toward the classroom. He's part of the reason I left the school in the first place."

"Well, alright then..." Sagishi stopped walking with the teacher and Lerion and held up his hand as though he was about to wave them off. "Right, well, I gotta go take care o' somethin', so you guys go without me. Just make sure to tell them about the second necklace thing and whatnot. And don't let PissyPants yell at 'em, a'right?" He shouted toward the end as he turned and headed back into the school. He walked casually down the halls, though he could feel an anxiety... In his head. "Are you friggin' okay, mate? You're makin' me feel kinda funny."

"Last I saw him... It wasn't a pleasant conversation."

"Right, so you're trying to make it up t--uff!" Sagishi bounced back as he bumped into someone. "Err, sorry miss, I--"

"That's him."

Sagishi was silent for a few seconds. "... Wait you're a--!"

"Shut up! I told you not to say anything."

"Right, well... This Solo guy in my head wants to talk to you... Ma'am..." He added the last part rather awkwardly and scratched the back of his head.

"He may not know about my passing."

"He died yesterday."

"Ugh... Way to be subtle. Invite him to the graveyard, I'll explain everything there."

"Okay, erm... He wants me to bring you to the graveyard for a chat..." Sagishi looked almost fidgety. "I'm not crazy."

"You're pretty crazy."

Perplexity

The Crazy One
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Nov 28, 2013

Evan Lee Gildred

Disappointment hit Eva like a ton of bricks, as he surveyed the classroom and found not a trace of Solo. He didn't think it unreasonable that Solo might have simply skipped out, so it didn't crush him completely just yet. Still, he had hoped to find him and apologize, or simply found out what had happened in his absence. In that moment, he realized that where he had been was no less mysterious than Solo's own disappearance, and maybe even more so.

Just as he was about to leave and make his way to Solo's room, somebody came up and rear ended him, almost knocking him down in the process. Catching himself on the door, he spun around and began apologizing profusely, even though it wasn't his fault.

"I'm s-sorry," he cried out meekly and bowed to the newly arrived boy. He was taller than Eva, not altogether rare, but still noticeable. Although Eva was never one for eye contact, his own were immediately drawn to the boy's. They seemed to radiate in a soft, red, glow; a most mysterious feature that seemed to carry Eva's gaze right up to his ears. The boy altogether resembled a cute, if somewhat foreboding, Elf. Blushing and looking away when he realized he had been staring too long, he bowed once more for a reason he couldn't explain.

Smiling when the boy had inadvertently complemented him by referring to him in the feminine, he accepted the boy's own apology with a little nod.

"It's okay, I'm small and it happens a lot." His voice seemed to be getting noticeably better than it had been with his last discussion involving the nurse.

Everything seemed pretty standard until the boy started stammering on about the very thing Eva had been worried about not seconds earlier. Was this some distasteful prank? Here this boy was, somebody he didn't even know, telling him that Solo was communicating through his mind and that he was dead. It had to be a joke, nobody would say such a thing with so little tact.

After loosing a nervous laugh, an unexplainable rage began to surge inside Eva's little body. This was extremely unusual for him and he couldn't explain it now. How dare somebody make light of his friend being dead. This boy had no idea that Eva had been through so much looking for him.

"That isn't funny!" Eva shouted in a high pitch accusation, his throat immediately regretting the action. "First you tell me that Solo is talking to you in your head, that he's dead," Eva started counting the fingers on his hand as he spoke, "and now that you want me to go to the graveyard with you!"

He tried to control himself, but the longer time passed, the more infuriated he was. Blue hair seemed to bounce about with every angry gesture he made, it wasn't so much unlike a whirling dervish. "You say you're not crazy, but I have my doubts. I'm not going anywhere with you, you creep!" Without realizing what he was doing, a small hand shot up and tried to slap the boy across the cheek. A weak blow comparatively, but one made with all the strength Eva could muster.​

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
SAGISHI HOKORI

Hallway
x
CHAPTER III,
Part I:

"I See Dead People"

Smack!

"Hey, what'd you do that for!?" Sagishi exclaimed, rubbing his now reddened cheek. "What's yer friggin' problem?"

"He didn't believe you."

"You think I don't get that, mate?" Sagishi groaned. "I bloody felt it." Sagishi stared down the guy girl person with this look of confusion and disbelief, tinged with annoyance.

"To be honest, you've had that coming all morning."

"Wha--" Sagishi placed his hands on his hips in an irritable pose, as if expecting an explanation. "But he--"

"I told you not to say anything about that!!"

"It's not my fault!" Sagishi growled. "Maybe if you weren't such an arse--"

"Grow up."

"Piss off!" Sagishi turned, and was about to leave.

"You can't leave like that!"

"Like bloody hell I can't!" Sagishi turned and walked away, but after only a few steps, his body locked up. "What the--"

"I could do worse if you'd like!" Solo's voice echoed with a false politeness.

"Ugh... Fine! But you've gotta tell me what to say to make 'im believe me."

"Sure thing. First off, tell him he's like a sister to me."

"What the hell...--"

"It's another long story, don't worry about it and just tell him."

"What's this... Person's name?"

"Eva."

"Right..." Sagishi turned and walked back to Eva. "Well, miss Eva... I don't even know this guy, but he says you're like his sister... or somethin'." He immediately flinched in expectation of another slap, putting him into an odd pose with one leg in the air and his arms and outstretched fingers blocking as much of his face and body as possible.

Sapphire Rose

Years

Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki
Chapter 3: The spy of Fairytale.
Classroom 13

Nami stood by the window and asked herself if she was gonna stand there all day. She was startled when she suddenly heard a familiar voice behind her back. Takumi had chased her and was trying to catch some breath. Nami stared at him and had no clue of what she was going to do now. Takumi asked her if it was true that she hadn't been drinking any blood lately. "That is none of your concern..." Nami answered cold. Seeing him made her even more upset than she already was. She thought she was clear in the infirmary.

"What does it even matter? I'm just a monster anyway. I'm a disgrace for humanity." Nami turned around and had a sad look on her face. It reminded her of how she was hated in junior high school in the human world. She was alone every day. Nami had no friends until she came to Youkai Academy where she met Takumi, her first friend. She fell in love with her first friend who turned out to be a human and now she had to pay for it. Having friends hurts...

"I can't believe I fell in love with you..." Nami turned to face him and had tears in her eyes. Her eyes were full sorrow and scars of the past. She wanted to forget but the feeling was still there. "Leave me alone from now on! Stop hurting me..." Nami ran away as she cried. She left the school and ran towards the dorm buildings as hard as she could. Once she entered her room she immediately sat down on her bed and hid her face in a pillow. She continued crying for a while and then slowly cried herself to sleep.​

Perplexity

The Crazy One
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Nov 28, 2013

Evan Lee Gildred

Eva stared at the boy, unbreaking and full of hate as the elf seemed to be struggling with a sense of inner turmoil. Eva's once soft and doe like eyes were now glaring and uncharacteristically not his. Never before had he felt so angry at a person as he did in that moment. Sure, he disliked his father, but he never hit him before. He couldn't recall ever hitting anybody quite like that before.

Not evening knowing this boy's name, he hated him and wanted him to just disappear for what he said. Solo couldn't be dead, he only walked off to cool his head or get some air that night. It seemed so foggy and hard to remember. Everything was going really well that night, even the awkward sharing bed scenario that they ran into with his roommate. He kind of wished they did share a bed, maybe he could have stopped him from leaving if that was the case…

"Sister…" Those words snapped Eva back to reality and his attention towards the boy once more. Solo had said those words. Those very sweet words. Eva didn't have siblings and it made him happy to think someone considered him like one enough to say it.

Something definitely wasn't right here. With that sister comment and the fact that this boy kept inadvertently use 'he' when referring to Eva…he must know Solo. Solo was the only one who knew his secret. He still remembered him finding out and was surprised at how okay he was with it. But Solo promised never to tell! He must have a good reason. Surely Solo wasn't dead, maybe he was just in trouble and this was his was of getting Eva to help or follow.

Instead of slapping him again, as much as Eva wanted to, he lowered his hand and looked up at the boy once more. "You have a chance to prove you're telling the truth. I'll play along this one time."​

Last edited:
Back