• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I need some support

Arrogance

Homunculus
Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2006
I need a shoulder to cry on. I just found out that my favorite cat Nala was mauled by a dog and I wasn't even told until overhearing it because they'd think I'd take it to hard. How can I trust my parents anymore?! :(

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
Years
Well, they wre just looking out for you. I know how it feels to lose an animal I lost to many to count (10 really) but still you can trustthe mthey were just lookin out for you.

John Denver

Banned
Years
Arrogance said:
I need a shoulder to cry on. I just found out that my favorite cat Nala was mauled by a dog and I wasn't even told until overhearing it because they'd think I'd take it to hard. How can I trust my parents anymore?! :(

No offense but uh...you kind of are taking it too hard...

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Pokefreako, that post was incredibly inappropriate given the subject; that's a warning =/

I don't see what you did as overreacting; even if your parents thought what they were doing was for the best it's no wonder you feel the way you do. But save your grievances for the moment; all that matters now is for your cat to be well.

I've always felt that people who leave their dogs in open spaces are incredibly negligent. That cat could have easily been a child.

Arrogance

Homunculus
Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2006
We have a kennel and the dog tore the run apart and my mom said that there was so much blood and it was evrywhere. She said the cat was torn apart. She was the only cat to show so much affection, she's come up to me and I'd sit on the counter and pet her and hug her and kiss her and tell her how much I loved her.

Micans

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2006
Don't all not fat cats do that? Anyways, I feel sorry for you.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
Years
Aww... that's horrible! I'm so sorry for you! ;_;

I've had pets die or put to sleep before, but to have your pet hit by a car, or worse mauled by a dog, you must feel terrible! One thing's for sure, I wouldn't be too angry with your parents. I agree, it was wrong of them to not tell you the truth right out. So, I suppose you should be angry in that respect.... However, I'm sure you can understand how difficult it is to tell someone something like that? Especially when it involved someone they loved so much. They probably hesitated because they were afraid to hurt you.

It was wrong of them, but at least you can sorta see why they would think of doing something like that.

I hope you feel better soon.... It's really awful when something like that happens.

BTW, Carpet, what do you mean by your comment? Fat cats don't show affection or come up to you...? o.O *is confuzzled*

Lady Akita

*~Unimportance~*
Years
o.O; Seriously? That's the problem with cats. Good prey in animal violence. There should have been a dog in the house that was good with your cat, so it could give protection.
But oh well. I've never lost a pet before, but I hear lots of people do. Sorry. Maybe you'll get a new one, and you'd feel better.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 2, 2014
Sic the dog on your parents. That'll show em'.

Really, though, that sounds horrible. When I read that I was all like: :'( I can't imagine a worse way to go.

Robbie

Kitty'll eat you :o
Years
It's not really the same, but my dad had given one of my cats away last year to an animal shelter, telling them she was a stray, and when I asked where she was, he was all ready to make out she had been hit by a car or something until my mum told me the truth. :\

He didn't get away with it though, as I made my mum and brother concoct some story about how the cat belonged to my brother's boss, and wasn't really a stray. I got her back. :]

I'm really sorry to hear about your kitty. ;_; I've never really lost an animal of mine, but like I just said, I've come close to it. It's not nice at all.

Sawyer

���
Years
Mauled? Wow, that's terrible. You must feel awful... if you need any emotional help, I'm always here.

Back