• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON ~NEBULA~

which nightmare ponyta looks better on page 6?

• The first one

Votes: 230 74.4%
  • The second one

Votes: 86 27.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

lx_theo

Game Developer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013
Haha, I always thought there should be a way to make Magikarp strong. Though Battlekarp is a bad name in my opinion.

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
lmao i just through a random name out there mabey il call is Scartail or the karpinator lol. or kingkarp hey help me out here

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010

OOOOH LOOK LOOK The Main Character, ANDRO. Along with the FIRST GYM LEADER LOL, HIS NAME IS SHOGUN(yeah i edited them but to me they look better that way id say he looks pretty different though, eventualy because of how some of the trainers look I will have to start from scratch.

andro.png
ANDRO
~One day I want to see whats beyond that waterfall... But right now I gotta eat!~
by: Andro

1stgymleadershogun.png
SHOGUN
~Me and my pokemon are immovable, neither fist or stone may break us. If you doubt us may my blade strike you to the ground.~ by: Shogun

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 27, 2021
Wow! Thats an impressive Gym leader. Even if it isnt from scratch. That gym leader looks awesome. Your doing great Work man, Keep it up!

Fish94

Freerunning Fish
Years
Brilliant, I love it ^^
The fakemon are excellent, the plot is interesting and the Hunts are genious (They remind me a lot of final fantasy XII)
Good luck, I hope this works!

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
Brilliant, I love it ^^
The fakemon are excellent, the plot is interesting and the Hunts are genious (They remind me a lot of final fantasy XII)
Good luck, I hope this works!
thx for the support lol it is much appreciated

Meet your rival...Spiral:)
spiralp.png
SPIRAL
~Theres bound to be better things out there... Who ate my fish? Dammit Andro you bum!!!~
by:Spiral

ALSO HERES A NEW HUNT FOR YOU GUYS
drat2.png

~HYDRA DRATINI~
HUNT NAME:???
REWARD:???
Just know that it is significantly stronger than the average dratini...Two heads are better than one lol:)(bit o humor)
also know that this hunt is one of two that you will have to choose from. The result being Spiral obtaining the opposite hunts pokemon.

drathydre.png

(yes i sprited every extra head you see lol. one head belongs to nintendo the others belong to me lol)

HEY NEXT UPDATE IS ABOUT TEAM INFINITY SO KEEP AN EYE OUT....

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2014
Honestly, your maps and backgrounds look ugly and out of place, your badges are ugly (and you don't know how to spell Scarab). Just my honest opinion.
BUT!!
Your fakemon are the best I have ever seen. The third grass one could be tweaked though. It looks awkward.

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
Honestly, your maps and backgrounds look ugly and out of place, your badges are ugly (and you don't know how to spell Scarab). Just my honest opinion.
BUT!!
Your fakemon are the best I have ever seen. The third grass one could be tweaked though. It looks awkward.
hey cant argue with that. but thx for the fakemon compliment

Years
  • Seen Sep 11, 2013
Every time I look at the thread it looks better.
Your making amazing progress.

Your maps could still use a little help and you need some custom scripts but other than that it looks amazing.

Years
  • Seen Sep 11, 2013
I won't become a fully fledged member but I can help you out when I have time.
Or something custom to give away for that matter.

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
HEY GUYS I WOULD LOVE IT IF YOU COULD HELP ME ON MY MAPPING LOL. TELL ME WHAT NEEDS IMPROVEMENT YKNOW:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back