• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Years
  • Seen Dec 20, 2011
So, I evolved my Mysteryegg at level 30 but instead of turning into Hyperegg it turned into Secretegg and doesn't seem to respond to the thunderstone as advertised. Am I missing something or is there something wrong with my copy of the game?

treecko's awesomeness

Treecko Breeder
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 4, 2013
So, I evolved my Mysteryegg at level 30 but instead of turning into Hyperegg it turned into Secretegg and doesn't seem to respond to the thunderstone as advertised. Am I missing something or is there something wrong with my copy of the game?

Don't worry get it to level 40 and it'll evolve again into Hyperegg.

Years
  • Seen May 28, 2016
this game looks like it would be alot of fun to play. i love the ida and plot behind the game. one thing i dont like are the sprites could be better but, some sprites just dont work with me.

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2011
Hey I Really want to play but i cant seem to get the game running i downloaded a lot of versions but none seem to work :/ when i put it in visualboyadvance it says that its an unsupported file type or something like that could you please reply i would love to give this hack a try

Years
  • Seen Jan 22, 2016
Been a while since we've uploaded an episode of our Snakewood let's play, and it looks like this hacks really gotten popular since then! Congrats! For anyone that's interested (honestly doubt it :P), here's the latest episode:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J32KRViYkhE

Hopefully that'll be the last 5 month break we take :P

Years
hey I've been addicted to this game for the past couple of weeks but for the last couple of days I've been stuck. I'm at the part where I'm on pacifidlog city and I have to find the gym leader to fend myself. Problem is I don't know where to go. I've been to the sewers and got the call and even returned the keystone. A spiritomb appeared but after that the NPC tells me I haven't found the item. I've been to solar caverns to find this fabled stone but I don't see it anywhere. I'm just stuck

ALSO I found this really creepy glitch where if I surf off this specific spot the screen goes black and a pokemon contest seems to start. I've recorded it because it looked like nobody's mentioned it yet, HAS anybody mentioned it?

Years
So you battled against Esau? In Solar Caverns you go to the empty room that would be the other place where you'd get a hidden Everstone in Ruby. Not the main path where you would go to find Steven. You might get an Excalibur from talking to the rock, if you do reach that place I believe the script starts. It's the path where the mudslide and you will go up the mudslide and it is where you will find Sundance Rock.

Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2016
I'm in REAL need of help. I'm in Necropolis and in that horrible maze thing, at one point it said 'jump here?' so I did and my character jumped but now I'm in total pitch black? :/

EDIT: When I save (and when I use the Pokenav) it says I'm in Rustboro City? o_O And I've tried flash, teleport, Teleporter (the item), dig and fly but none of them work? I'm guessing I'll just have to restart from where I last saved (like an hour before I fell down the hole), so it's my fault for not saving more often haha. It's probably stupid even bringing it up but I'm just wondering if it's a horrible glitch or intentional annoyance and you have to somehow find your way in the darkness or something...

Last edited:
Years
So you battled against Esau? In Solar Caverns you go to the empty room that would be the other place where you'd get a hidden Everstone in Ruby. Not the main path where you would go to find Steven. You might get an Excalibur from talking to the rock, if you do reach that place I believe the script starts. It's the path where the mudslide and you will go up the mudslide and it is where you will find Sundance Rock.

no I haven't battled Esau, if he's the pacifidlog gym leader. I'm guessing that's why the script in the solar caverns don't start, I've found the excalibur though and have been swinging it around recklessly

Ayutac

Developer who wants your help
Years
Good day, everyone!
I just started playing this interesting game (really like the humor) and am at my second run now; in Rustboro City. I have Paras and Pikachu, and with teamwork we defeated the zombies in the city, including the two heads and the Witch Medusa Deathcaller Alicia, if I recall right. Problem: Now my two Pokemon are both Lv 15 and don't stand a chance against Gleis' Faceleech. And with don't stand a chance I mean they both are defeated with one Poison Fang from it. But the strongest wild Pokémon are around Lv 6. Tried to hatch the Egg, but as I see, didn't helped much. Am I really damned to grid XP in the forest like forever before moving on?

Can someone tell me what i can do
Did you patched everything right?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 19, 2014
i need help

i am playing pokemon snakewood and because im so stupid i have no clue what to do i am at the mossdeep gym and idk what to do i get to where the warp point is surronded by the x's and i keep getting warp back to the beginning someone plz help me

Years
Have you battled Esau yet? If you haven't then after talking to the mirror the first time and not getting killed then go to Lilycove Pokemon Center, talk to the chef and get a colored thing and feed it to Esau and you will battle with him getting the Force Badge.

Years
  • Seen Jun 19, 2014
well stupid me i am now stuck between going to the dragons training hall the tower and the dragons home does this mean i have to start the game over again

Ayutac

Developer who wants your help
Years
Somehow I managed to get the save deleted. I was just curious about if the game would be a bit imbalanced at this point. Nevertheless, starting over with koeffin. On Route 102 there is that one zombie you can't fight. However, you can jump into him from above.

EDIT: While trying to be constructive, I may also add that the zombie sprites could match the corresponding zombie images more. E.g. Zombie Kid sprite has green skin. But Zombie Kid is blue.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 22, 2016
Hey guys, I was just wondering, how long ago was that patch posted in the original post? I was just wondering if I already have that one or if it's a newer one :P Thanks!

80s.haircut.man

SuperBanned
Years
This game...

↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Back