• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: The Zivito Region [PG-14]

Zenhead31

Can I kick it??
Years
It kinda takes away the fun of it though, don't you think? I understand that we shouldn't speed off and leave people behind, but all our characters aren't going to be in touch at once, and we're from different time zones so we could be waiting for ages.

true, that is very true
how many other people have yet to post?

Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2023
star_struck_baka hasnt been online in weeks so im pretty sure shes out. which means everyone that is currently enrolled in the rp has posted.

Arcaray

Tetris God.
Years
Part of me thinks we should wait until Miley comes back before we start again...

When we do start, could one of the Gym Leaders ring my character? He's missing the PARTAY.

Zenhead31

Can I kick it??
Years
Part of me thinks we should wait until Miley comes back before we start again...

When we do start, could one of the Gym Leaders ring my character? He's missing the PARTAY.

haha yeah i'll do that right now

hey Yagerbomb, if you don't mind you need to change out Charizard in the sense that it's already being used

Last edited:

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
Years
I don't think Yager needs to change his pokemon, Zen. I know gym leaders don't have repeat pokemon in the games, but there's nowhere in the rules that says that they can't.

Arcaray

Tetris God.
Years
Yeah, it's not like we'll be battle so I'm sure it's fine! I think that the only chance there'd be a problem is if Miley sees a problem with it not being a dragon, but if that's okay for Lance then it's okay for us!

I was wondering guys, when I wrote my SU I had in mind that Aedan had lived in Zivito as a Gym Leader for a while, before the island was closed off and such. Does that apply to all of us?

Zenhead31

Can I kick it??
Years
Yeah, it's not like we'll be battle so I'm sure it's fine! I think that the only chance there'd be a problem is if Miley sees a problem with it not being a dragon, but if that's okay for Lance then it's okay for us!

I was wondering guys, when I wrote my SU I had in mind that Aedan had lived in Zivito as a Gym Leader for a while, before the island was closed off and such. Does that apply to all of us?

honestly i had thought the same thing with Temple kinda already living in the region, but the only problem is that there aren't established cities or towns yet so it would be tough

Kikpanther

Years
I thought the region started without gym leaders. Since they were fairly new and didn't get off the ground well before it was closed, I just figured they didn't get a chance to have any yet. Then the gym leaders now were ones hired for the reopening to add something extra to the region and make a new opportunity for kids (since being a Pokemon Master seems to be an actual "job" or something), or give them something to do, or possible have some sort of illusion of protection (since gym leaders seem to be the guys who are well known, respected, and the people always protecting the town or somebody or something through the games and/or TV shows/movies).

But I don't know. XD

Arcaray

Tetris God.
Years
Miley is currently absent from all her RPs due to some issues in real life. According to someone, we could nominate a substitute GM until she returns?

Arcaray

Tetris God.
Years
No, but in another one of her RPs somebody posted this:

"Apparently, when GMs have been gone for this long, the RPers ask the Admin (Skymin) if someone else can GM the RP until the original returns, and the Players continue the RP from there."

I don't really want to shoot ahead without her, but I don't want the RP to die. :( Some people on PC are friends with her on Facebook. Perhaps we could ask them to ask her if it's alright?

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Well, if we are done waiting for everyone to post, one of TRC could say what they think about Neo's idea. I think it would be fair.

Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2023
Well, if we are done waiting for everyone to post, one of TRC could say what they think about Neo's idea. I think it would be fair.

so that means either theamazingaipom, rafael p, or kiklion should post next. but what is stopping the gym leaders and chosen kids from continuing with the rp lol?

Kikpanther

Years
Alright. I have some SU's to finish, so when I'm done with those I'll post. If we're continuing, I mean.

Back