• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could be any Pokemon, what would you be?

Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2013
If you could choose any Pokemon to be in the Pokemon world who would you be?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 7, 2017
Ditto! That way I could be anything xD

Either that or Zoroark, because Zoroark is awesome xD

Nineray

Green Okido
Years
Staraptor I would love to fly around all day, Magikarp we'll see whose laughing when I'm level 20, Ditto i can be the ultimate troll, and last but not least any eeveelution (including eevee) Think of the possibilities!

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

Mewtwo obviously lol. You would be able to do amazing things

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2017
i would like to be any uncatched baby pokemon because i get to be taken care and when you use a powerful attack you faint and your mom and dad havae to nurse you back to health. maybe a pichu because i wouldnt evolve becaus i dont have a trainer to make my friendship go up

Tetrakeet

Lilligant's Caretaker
Years
Celebi, I would love to travel through time and have immortality. It would also be interesting to watch how things progress in the world. The Celebi in the anime looked very happy and content with life; I envied it's true freedom, which surpassed even time itself.

Danny Leo

The Best There Is!
Years
Probably Dragonite. Having the ability to fly around the world in sixteen hours sounds pretty sweet xD

Kisspower12

Stupid Hero
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 24, 2014
I would be a torterra so i could carry pokemon and trainers to their destinations! :D Id be a Torterra Bus!! XD

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
I love so many Pokémon, I probably wouldn't mind what I'd become, so much. Of course, I'd love to be my favorite Pokémon: Eevee. :)

Grif of Hearts

Que sera sera~
Years
If I could choose anything, it would likely be Celebi for the reasons that have already been mentioned. Powerful psychic attacks combined with an affinity for nature, along with the powers of flight... and time travel of course. How could anyone forget about that? Celebi's a powerful but light hearted Pokemon, and that's just dandy.

Of course, not everyone can be a legendary Pokemon. I kind of like the idea of being a Sigilyph. A powerful, ancient Pokemon who has seen the Unova region wither and grow time and time again. Plus it has a pretty decent movepool. ;)

droomph

weeb
Years
Grovyle, definitely. Why? Not so sure, just that I would look cool. Thqh I dunno even why I love Grovyle, but his presence just makes me filled with awe.

Otherwise, probably a bird Pokémon for practical purposes. Though I'd be happy with any Pokémon, really.

Mentalii

Back
Years
Mew. I could become any Pokémon I want using Transform anyway. And Mew's better than Ditto isn't it?

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Alakazam, so I can use my smarts to ace classes. That, or maybe Gallade for the balance of strength and smarts.

Back