• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

digimonqueen

Draco Malfoy's Girlfriend
Years
hi! i downloaded Pokemon Raptor EX, but i can't start up the game. like, i click on the "game" icon, but nothing happens. i have Windows 8, if that helps any. PLEASE help! i really wanna play this!

Years
  • Seen Sep 28, 2014
Um... I've got a level 42 Electabuzz.
I have no idea how to evolve it...
Someone told me I need an Electrizer to evolve it, but I don't know where to get one...
Someone help me please...

HeavyOctillery

Locked & Loaded
Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2018
I was unable to finish the original Raptor years ago b/c my comp at the time crapped out on me; now that I have a far better one, I'm looking forward to playing EX to see what's changed.

Coronation

Psychic Gym Leader
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2017
Hi, How do I evolve Pokemons that Needs to be traded?

There's a trading center in Krypton City where you can trade with other people. Talking to the lady on the second floor will explain the process to you. I can trade with you if you need someone else to help.

hi! i downloaded Pokemon Raptor EX, but i can't start up the game. like, i click on the "game" icon, but nothing happens. i have Windows 8, if that helps any. PLEASE help! i really wanna play this!

I usually get things to work when I put Pokemon Raptor application and all of its data into a single folder and then trying to boot it up from there. If it still doesn't work, let me know.

Um... I've got a level 42 Electabuzz.
I have no idea how to evolve it...
Someone told me I need an Electrizer to evolve it, but I don't know where to get one...
Someone help me please...

In Pokemon Raptor, Electabuzz evolves while holding a Magnet instead - someone in Daystratis Port will trade you a Heart Scale for one if your lead Pokemon is an Electric type. I can also help you with the trade if you need someone else to do it.

Years
  • Seen Sep 28, 2014
I've given it the Magnet, I leveled it up, but it didn't evolve.
It's level 43 now...

Coronation

Psychic Gym Leader
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2017
I've given it the Magnet, I leveled it up, but it didn't evolve.
It's level 43 now...

I probably should have been more clear - you have to trade it while holding a Magnet - it doesn't evolve by leveling it up through battle. Krypton City's Pokemon Center has a second floor which allows you to trade with others - if you need someone to assist you with the trade, I can do it.

Years
  • Seen Sep 28, 2014
Sure, but I have no idea how to even set one up...
And I want to keep the pokemon when trading...

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 20, 2013
First of all, thanks for this amazing game!!
Now, I need to evolve my Electabuzz into Electivire... I had the magnet, so I need only a person for the trade. Please, help me xD.

Years
  • Seen Oct 27, 2013
Hey i want to transfer my save file to my laptop from my desktop....how do i do that? where do i find the save file?

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2022
This doesn't worked.

Using 1.9 it constantly says when i double click game.exe 'the RGSS player has stopped working'

I've run it in every compatibility option, no luck, admin on/off checked game.ini i have the dlls, whats going on how do i get it working??

RimasLT

My beautiful - Mazda 323F <333
Years
Hi can someone answer me why I can't download this from mediafire?

Just starts download and shows 0/ 29 mb? I waited 4 hours and nothing happens still 0 mb downloaded ,but everything else I can download like android programs,games and other but pokemon games/hacks can't . Always shows 0 Mb downloaded.
Maybe this is just place where I live or maybe Android & laptop just struggling?
Maybe someone can put file into Sendspace or 4shared ?

Years
  • Seen Dec 5, 2013
how to you download it???
can someone give me a link?

how did you download it???
where from?

Last edited:
Back