• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Pokémon Ambient

Should Ambient Include A Third Type To Each Pokémon?

• Yes, because Beedrill or Dustox would be Bug / Poison / Flying

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • No, because Pokémon only need two Types / other reasoning.

Votes: 18 78.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I have a idea that I thought of while I was watching a play through of a pokemon game you should be able to register items like registering key items say you have a pokemon that's poisoned and you want a quick way to heal them with just one click of a button you can use a full heal also what do you think abou mega evo's will you include the button to do it if you do decide to make mega evo's a part of the game?

SereneAmbience

Founder of Pokémon Ambient
Years
I have a idea that I thought of while I was watching a play through of a pokemon game you should be able to register items like registering key items say you have a pokemon that's poisoned and you want a quick way to heal them with just one click of a button you can use a full heal also what do you think abou mega evo's will you include the button to do it if you do decide to make mega evo's a part of the game?
-I actually had this idea also awhile back. Like when your Pokémon is poisoned in battle, it pops up a bar with the picture of an item from your bag that fixes the status problem. Lets pin this idea to use after I finish the battle mechanics.
-Mega-evolution. Even though I really dislike the idea of this, I would be willing to put in the released megas. The only catch is that someone would have to create the 2D sprites of these Pokémon first.

Years
-I actually had this idea also awhile back. Like when your Pokémon is poisoned in battle, it pops up a bar with the picture of an item from your bag that fixes the status problem. Lets pin this idea to use after I finish the battle mechanics.
-Mega-evolution. Even though I really dislike the idea of this, I would be willing to put in the released megas. The only catch is that someone would have to create the 2D sprites of these Pokémon first.

I agree 110% the idea was made worse because you can only be in it for one turn another question that poped into my head was will you add 5th gens repel system honestlly 5th no matter what you say about it it has a amazing repel system also while it be required to get every singal 649+(for the forms i added +) pokemon for arceus also will you add the 6th gen legendary if so with there signature moves for example yveltov(death wing)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 21, 2021
Excuse me sir, or madam(i think your a girl XD not sure haha) i love this project alot and love how you are one of the few people who have stuck with their idea!! I would love to help out if i could, i can't go any physical changes myself but i could promote it alot and help with the story line ^.^

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
Excuse me sir, or madam(i think your a girl XD not sure haha) i love this project alot and love how you are one of the few people who have stuck with their idea!! I would love to help out if i could, i can't go any physical changes myself but i could promote it alot and help with the story line ^.^

hahahahahaha, Yes, madam ambience, you have a great game, do you possibly have any leeks you can share with us, guuurl? any updates?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 21, 2021
hahahahahaha, Yes, madam ambience, you have a great game, do you possibly have any leeks you can share with us, guuurl? any updates?

Dude i'm also following Pokemon Litharreon, hurry up bro! haha XD and do you need any help as well, Mister Raven of Saving? XD

SereneAmbience

Years
I could always use the support, SosukeArans! I would be a male, as my profile shows. ;)

Anyways, I am working diligently on vast areas in the project. I will leak out some pictures and when I have time create youtube videos revealing some gameplay! Keep your eyes open!

Years
i looked at the offical website for the game i didn't see evelution or type changing so can you tell what pokemon are being changed like say magmotar and electivire are fire/fight and electric/fight and what about trade evolution and eeveelutions will you add certain stones for eeveelutions or make them gain happines faster like pokemon amie for espeon and umbreon what about custom moves will you add manga move like mega volt, super rising thunder, and blasty(on bulbapedia) also those combination moves like iron tail + electro ball (on bulbapedia)

Rayziken 2

Beginning ROM Hacker
Years
  • Seen Sep 9, 2016
I'm back! I'm sorry I haven't been here in a while... However, I have an idea regarding the Cosmic, Light and Sound-Types. Conveniently enough, the other day I made some images as to which Pokémon could be added to these types, and then I saw that you were planning on adding them. So, here's my list:

Cosmic:
2s7xp2x.jpg

Light:
2n1hoo7.jpg

Sound:
nec2s6.png

Also, to round up the types to an even 25, what about a Food-Type? I have a picture of that too, if you'd like to see it.

I have another idea, as well: Spooky Balls. These would easily catch any Psychic, Dark or Ghost-Type Pokémon.

SereneAmbience

Years
I'm back! I'm sorry I haven't been here in a while... However, I have an idea regarding the Cosmic, Light and Sound-Types. Conveniently enough, the other day I made some images as to which Pokémon could be added to these types, and then I saw that you were planning on adding them. So, here's my list:

Also, to round up the types to an even 25, what about a Food-Type? I have a picture of that too, if you'd like to see it.

I have another idea, as well: Spooky Balls. These would easily catch any Psychic, Dark or Ghost-Type Pokémon.

I like your ideas! I will take your images into consideration. However, I feel that I have all the necessary types to balance the chart creatively. Food-type would be interesting, but again not necessary.. Spooky Balls is a cool idea! I am inspired to start items production soon!

Error.exe

Turtwig Lover
Years
Well i have been busy so I haven't been doing anything lately....
I have some few ideas.
-Add few mini games for EV training like Pokemon X and Y
-Maybe a easier way to get shiny pokemons?

SereneAmbience

Years
Hey everyone! I am closing this thread on PC, because I can't keep up with my many forums and sites to publish Ambient! If you are apart of the team, I will still have DeviantArt for artwork, my main Google Site for all information and updates, Facebook for communication, and Skype (lord_ambient) for communication also.

Otherwise, I wish the best of luck to PC members and I enjoyed the company! =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back