• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

oh $#!%&!!

droomph

weeb
Years
I don't even remember. They're words? I don't know.

I generally don't mind one way or the other, but to be honest they seem like a pain to say. I'm lazy.

Nakala Pri

Nope, never. And I chastise those who do, constantly reminding them that it is not necessary. Just say Freak in stead of the F-word, say Rats in stead of the S-word and say I'm mad in stead of I'm P-word! Simple and easy.

Powerserge

The Imminent Victor
Years
I curse like a sailor when I'm around good friends and casual company. And I curse out people who disrespect me too, but not as much as I used to. I have a really professional career, so I dare not speak like that in that environment. Well.....sometimes, haha.

I don't think it matters what you say. I think the meaning behind your words is a lot more important. So yeah, cursing for everyone!

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
I curse like a sailor when I'm alone, occasionally when talking to family, and hardly at all when out in public/with friends.

Disclaimer: Bible Belt in the US. That's why I can curse more freely with my family than with my friends.

Sir Codin

I curse like a sailor as well, both online and off.

Helps me deal with my frustrations easier.

Sirfetch’d

I swear a LOT especially online as there isnt anything to deter me from doing it. I also swear around my friends simply because I always have, and so have they so it is just natural. When I am around family my filter kicks in and I have it all under control :D. Personally I wish I didn't swear as much as I do, but that is just because I could use better words.

Munchlax11

Munch?
Years
  • Age 26
  • USA
  • Seen Feb 15, 2014
I do when I'm mad. Or when I'm out with friends. I would never curse in front of my family though. (just like many of you; because of the way I was raised) Mainly just when I'm mad. I usually don't mind others cursing, unless it's unnecessary, or excessive, or both.

Back