• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Clubs GrandMaster Thread (Please read first post!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Wow, most of the type clubs have been made. xD

Welp, with so much time in my hands now I might as well get back on some clubbing! Sign me up for the Forest Pokemon Club, please! :3
Omg Megan! Everyone's returning, I'm so happy ;')))

Sure thing, you'll have it reserved till the 23rd :)

Olli

Years
I'm sorry, but a fossil Pokemon club already exists, so that's unfortunately not possible. You're free to make another type of club if you want to though :)

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
Years
The owner of the Fire-type club has been inactive for over 2 months now. This disappoints me since it is one of my favorite types. Suggestions?

Olli

Years
Yeahh, I contacted him a while ago, but I don't think I ever got a response :( So unless you, or someone else, wants to take over the club, I think it's about time to put that club to rest. I'll post in the club about it :)

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years
Hello Oli i wan't to close my all club,because im very busy till May and also because i think people don't like Gen 4 fan club and legendary birds fan club :(

Olli

Years
Aw, I'm sad to hear that :( I'll get to closing them though. Although if you're gonna be busy until may, I'm a bit surprised you signed up for the Post-A-Thon challenge?

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years
Yeah im busy but i will online everyday for 1-2 Hours because im learning Rom Hacking and also its easy to post [3 posts] in 1-2 hours :)

Last edited:

lucariokul

Illusions surround me. Help...
Years
Hello! I'm thinking of creating a club for Pokémon Creepypastas? Is this ok? If so, please reserve it for me until I am ready.

Olli

Years
Yeah, it definitely is! We've even had one before, so if you want inspiration, just check out this thread: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=287236 :) Try not to get it too mixed up with theories though, since we already have a club for that, but creepy theories will do just fine :p

You have it reserved till the 3rd of February.

lucariokul

Illusions surround me. Help...
Years
Yeah, it definitely is! We've even had one before, so if you want inspiration, just check out this thread: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=287236 :) Try not to get it too mixed up with theories though, since we already have a club for that, but creepy theories will do just fine :p

You have it reserved till the 3rd of February.
Thanks! ill do some more creepypasta research and make the club soon. Ps: How do I make a spoiler?

Olli

Years
Thanks! ill do some more creepypasta research and make the club soon. Ps: How do I make a spoiler?
Sounds great! Feel free to ask if you have any questions :)

To make a spoiler, just wrap the text in [spoiler][/spoiler] tags :) There's a bunch if button shortcuts to the BBCode tags in the advanced editor if you're ever wondering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back