• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Eh. For me, I'm just thoroughly excited to see a very very veryyy strong story and a richer, expanded universe in Halo 4. Like we're getting to see the Forerunner, as well as delve into the personality of Cortana and Master Chief. It's the story element that excites me, especially after reading the books.

As for the press conferences themselves? Microsoft's was probably the best. It was just... predictable. They were smart bringing in Usher and Joe Montana like they did, as well as Trey Parker and Matt Stone being there for the South Park RPG which, in the words of Cartman, looks fricken' sweet, you guys. EA's conference I fell asleep during and my personal animosity toward the company after the creation of Origin and some of the policies they've pioneered made the few games I did enjoy less... enjoyable. Yay bias. But yeh... Then there was Ubisoft, that was predictable but ended with quite the interesting game called Watch Dogs. However, the host of the show... she was honestly really rude and arrogant. Did not like.

Then there was Sony. Oh Sony... what happened to your glory days? Fallen so far as to rip off Nintendo's augmented reality in a very mediocre way by creating WonderBook? Making your own version of Super Smash Brothers? Come on now. I expected better than that, and honestly I wasn't even expecting too much at all. I am le disappoint :c

I thoroughly pray that Nintendo's is good tomorrow. They did their Pre-E3 show a couple of days ago going over the Wii U. Hoping they'll use the time they saved having to explain the system tomorrow for showing more of what we can expect to see rather than what the system itself does. Would be a good marketing decision, I'd think. However, these conferences this year has caused my faith to dwindle a bit in the competency of these companies to successfully market to their audiences :/

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Microsoft: Hey, we're gonna make Internet Explorer for Xbox!
neutral-whyyyyy.png

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Nintendo's was best Conference. But Nintendo's was disappoint aside from Pikmin and the Nintendo Land reveal.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

It's an interesting concept and it has some pretty awesome technical merits but meh. Shame as my friends list rarely like a show this much.
Spoiler:

Edit - Ok, it's gotten a bit better. His sex drive was voiced by Viral.
Edit 2 - Ok, it's gotten quite amusing.
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back