• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

?The Misty Lover17 Club?

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Hi Kyie-chan! I've been doing great so far today. Yep, I got lots of pics of the red-headed cutie. :classic: I'm happy to see you're doing great.

Also, I saw the first episode of BoBoBo-Bo-BoBoBo last night on Fridays. It was really funny. :classic: There where many really funny parts and lines. The opening was really great, too.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Yep, it will be on again tonight on Toonami.:cool:

Also, I'm happy that I got to see episode 3 of Naruto again. :classic: Some of the lines from it.....

Sakura:"sitting on the bench" Let's face it. I'm scrawny and have a huge forehead. Oh why must of I been born with a huge forehead?

Sasuke:"in Sakura's daydream" Your forehead is so huge, it makes me want to kiss it.

Naruto:"yelling" I don't want to spend the rest of my life on the pot!!![Lol!]

And a cute part from it.

1103116879_0157.jpg

Sakura was so cute during this whole scene. :classic:

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Yes, very cute ^_^

Poor Sakura...her forehead's not big at all...big enough for the kanji of 'inner Sakura" to fit on it in some scenes, but it's not THAT big XP

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Tonight's episode was great. Many more cute and funny parts with Sakura. It's great to see that they worked together to pass.:) I can't wait for their first mission next week.:)

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Well, just seeing her being funny and cute is always great. :classic:

Well, my days been great so far today. It's mainly been me here at home. I got to have McDonalds for dinner. :classic:

One of my favorite line's from tonight's episode was.......

Sakura:"in Inner Sakura mode" Love conquers all! Cha,Cha,Cha!

1103116879_0031.jpg

Next weeks episode. :classic:

Last edited:

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Yep. We get to see them kick some ninja butt.:cool:

Thanks for bringing this thread back. :classic:

1103116879_0100.jpg

:classic:

Maya! "glomps" I'm so happy that you've joined! ^_^ I've been having a great day!

Last edited:

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Hey ^_^ That's great to hear...

So you found a gif of the image of Misty in the goldeen costume...March of the Exeggutor is one of my favorite episodes...probably because it was one of the first I ever saw, and that was the first time I thought Misty was beautiful...

Makoto

Years
yeah.....

*joins*

You seem nice, and a fellow Misty lover, too!
(I'm not even in your league, though, when it comes to love of all things Misty)

Back