• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Years of Lies (PG+16) OOC

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
Yagerbomb@
Excuse me? I'm pretty sure I asked nicely, and told you what was wrong with your SU. I'm looking for high quality roleplayers, and if you cannot do a good length SU, then I'm worried that you will do poorly on the actually rp.

Yagerbomb

←Apple Jack
Years
Yagerbomb@
Excuse me? I'm pretty sure I asked nicely, and told you what was wrong with your SU. I'm looking for high quality roleplayers, and if you cannot do a good length SU, then I'm worried that you will do poorly on the actually rp.

Pfft... you clearly gave me "advice" that would be unobtainable for a period of time.

PS. Don't reply to me. It has all been said.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Wow dude, you're being really rude...and also pretty unreasonable.

CrossJHero

Kiriya White......
Years
Dude. It's not that she's being mean its called tough love. And secondly, you need to make sure that your SU is long and detailed, you can thoroughly explain how your character fell and how it changed your characters life and that could take a paragraph. What you need to do is to take this advice with pride, and to use this as a springboard to write better SUs in the future so that this won't happen again.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 29, 2012
It seems to me his claim is that we're picking on the new guy. The simple answer is this: This rp is for moderate to advanced role players, in my opinion, so if you can not meet the qualifications of it/put in the effort to meet them..you can not join.

Pokecommunity is known for it's well written RPs and roleplayers, there will be CONSTANT constructive criticism from various people - and if you can't take the advice I would STRONGLY suggest not writting or roleplaying.

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Anyways, back to the RP...before I make my post, I need to know: I noticed you were writing in first person. Am I allowed to write in third person like I always do?

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
SuperVegeta@
Of course! I just find it easier to write in first person~! ~^^~

Angel District post, as well as the human one, is up~!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 29, 2012
A little birdie has privileged me with the knowledge of quite the interesting soon to be Human character! ;) ;P

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Great! Then I promise to post either tonight or tomorrow. FINALS are over!!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 29, 2012
I'm not sure how long of a post I can actually write given everyone's previous posts, so if you want to just go into that now I can definitely work from there. Or if you'd still like me to post I will, just let me know.

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
Chapter 2 - Meet Your Allies and Enemies

Summary:
You all have arrived in District Five. It is a place spilling to the core in misfit Gods that are set to work bringing you to your own personal hell, so I would act as polite as you possibly can. These people will be the first to judge you, so you do not want to make bad impressions on them. What with being in a tight compartment with the people you are either going to murder, or be murdered by, there will definitely be some tension. Will you be willing to make light conversation, or will you stay silent throughout the trip?

What Will Be Happening?:
* You will be arriving in different train stations from the other districts, but that doesn't mean you get any more alone time with the other three participants in yours. Cameras will be all over the place to flim your ever move and broadcast LIVE around the world.
* You are going to be led by a group of Gods to the center of the district, where you will board a huge helicopter; best part, the other districts will be in the same helicopter, and you will be seperated only by air and a couple of bored guards at your fingertips.

Angels:
Spoiler:

Demons:
Spoiler:

Vampires:
Spoiler:

Humans:
Spoiler:

*This chapter will focus more on eyeing your neighbouring districts, and how well you will react to the situation.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
I'll make my post tomorrow, right before I leave. Remember I talked to you about the one week trip? That's happening on Saturday. I should be back around the 4th or 5th. I hope I don't miss out on much...

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
Years
This might be a bit disruptive, but my power is off at my place, and Im about to leave where I am right now, so sorry for the inconvenience, but I won't be able to post, depending on how long the powers gone.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 29, 2012
Completely wrote out a post, that lacked in serious length, and forgot I have to actually wait till you post the Angel district intro to chapter 2. Here's what I got without your help though, what I wrote off the fly based off the other posts.

Shizuka was just about to stir up a conversation with the other two Angel contestants when the train's speed began to slow, he quickly shifted his gaze to the nearest window just in time to read a sign: "Northern Station." District 5. They had finally arrived at their trains destination, the train coming to a complete stop and the doors opening. And as quickly as they opened two guards strolled on and waved for us to follow them off the train.

The time is moving swiftly, soon the Reaping will begin and I will finally be able to prove myself to my father. To everyone. I will not fail and if the time comes where I might fail, I will make sure to bring everyone and everything down with me.

Shizu had a lot on his mind and a lot of expectations for himself. As he strolled off the train he was amazed at what he saw, a giant factory looking city that spanned miles in every direction. People were running to and from various places, lots of rushing around and noise - but the site seeing was quickly cut short by a swarm of robot cameras and the arrival of the Gods. All of the camera's might as well have been mosquito's, they just buzzed and clicked and swarmed over every inch of his body. Shizuka started breathing through his nose and out his mouth to calm himself, rage building from the closeness and invasion of his personal space. The Gods swatted some of the camera's away and cleared their throats to grab everyone's attention. The two of them stood at, both, very large heights and weights that would scare most people away instantly - a trait Shizuka quickly shed at a young age, learning that one must never show fear.

"Welcome to District 5, don't enjoy it because you won't be here for very long," spoke on of the gods. "And in fact if you didn't ever come we would not object, but nevertheless follow us." The second God finished his counter-parts statement and then they began walking and motioned for everyone to follow suit.

As they continued walking Shizuka began to wonder just what was going to happen next, he didn't dare ask because that would draw everyone's attention to him and that he isn't aware of everything going on. More camera bots appeared from around a corner and flooded everyone's legs and arms and snapping pictures, Shizu quickly resuming the breathing technique he had stopped. His attention now restored to the path in front of him, Shizu could see a platform with a giant Helicopter on it, the next part of the trip was to be made through the air - but where were the other Helicopters for the other districts he wondered. Just as he finished his thought they arrived at the platform where the gods began to speak again.

"Here is your Helicopter for the remainder of your trip, may your journey be safe," said one of the guards while pointing at the giant aircraft. "It's been a few months since any Helicopters were shot down accidentally, hard to tell with people trying to escape all the time," laughed the other god menacingly.

Three guards quickly ushered everyone towards the Helicopter, I was the first to board and was quickly met with quite a shock. Sitting on leather benches, already, were twelve people - the Angels had been the last to arrive as Shizuka stared into the eyes of Vampires, Demons and Humans. As his eyes shifted from each individual to the next he let their names and faces solidify themselves into his brain - these people would be the ones he expected to be challenges. Shiro. Marissa. Bernkastel. Jin. Ryuu. The other districts competitors all looked bloodthirsty and ready to kill, except for Marissa. She appeared to be frightened of everyone around her, but that was obviously just an appearance involved with her strategy.

Smirking quickly, Shizu thought to himself "The games have begun. Lets see where this is going to lead me.

Last edited:

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
Sorry about the wait everyone! Suffering through writers/motivation block xD

BUT. I promise to have a least one post for the other two districts DONE within about...2-12 hours. Have school for another 2hours, and then I'll begin typing them up! Heck, I'll work on them during class---*Murdered*

Angel Districts Amelia = Done

Angel Districts Pewita = Under consideration

Human Districts Nokoto = Working on

Vampire Districts Shiro = After Nokoto

Vampire Districts Marisa = Under consideration

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 29, 2012
Its about darn time! Edited the post I had originally created without yours, let me know if it needs anything. =D

Back