• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021

Twillight-kun, I agree with you. Lapras has very high HP, it can easily tank anything.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Body Slam and Surf worked well for me

also, Suicune
Spoiler:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

I played three hours of Black two last night :3
Holy crap cutscenes and useful characters and really awesome music and environments.

Current team is Reiki@Riolu; lv 17, and Kensei@Oshawott; lv 13.
Trying to make a Lucario before I face the poison girl.

...Also I chose the girl. Damn, everything is pink.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
44 heh, aye, Vaporeon's pretty good

Entei:
Spoiler:

Raikou:
Spoiler:

he's got some nice pictures of pokemon

also, here's more realistic pokemon: http://twarda8.deviantart.com/gallery/37803181

I also hate that Lucario now learns Aura Sphere at level 51

so I traded mine from Platinum

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I tried using Lucario back on my Pearl and I ended up switching him out for another Pokemon. Maybe I'll try again some day but no guarantees.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
BLASPHEMY, THEY MUST DIE BY SACRED FIRE

how dare they sully these pokemon forums with pokemon ideas

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Current team consists of lv 22 Riolu and lv 19 Dewott. I wanted to make a Lucario by the time I faced Roxie, but alas, the happiness just wasn't quite there yet D:

And I suspect I will be able to catch myself a zubat soon. yay.

Wait, route 4 is open? without beating the gym? I'm confused ;_;

You should buy it Pexeh.
Or not.

It's really up to you I guess.

Years

There should be a bunch of Crustle blocking the way pokey, with Corless using his POKEMON RANGAH enslavement machine to get rid of them.

Current team at Giant Chasm:

Samurott 56
Ampharos 52
Lucario 51
Espeon 46
Lampert 45
Braviary 45

Years
57. I'm still playing in Castelia 7 hours in. I have left my system sitting on a lot accidentally, though.

I have a team that's a bit on the weaker side statistically, though I'm only at the 3rd gym so it could change completely. I know for sure I'll be ditching Purrloin at some point, though I'm not sure for what. The Magnemite has been my ace in the hole since I caught it and it's even better now that it knows Sonicboom.

Purrloin Lv. 17
Sewaddle Lv. 17
Psyduck Lv. 17
Magnemite Lv. 18
Pidove Lv. 19
Pignite Lv. 22

All of these are 'mons I've never used before. Anyone got suggestions on interesting things to replace Purrloin with? Otherwise, I'll probably just go with Hydreigon or Haxorus.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Hydreigon is an absolute ***** to train, so out of those two I'd say Haxorus. Both are really great though :D

Currently using Lucario, Dewott and Zubat. Rest of the team is reserved for Trapinch, Aron and Litwick.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

You also still won't be able to get Deino until late game unless you trade, so I'd say if you choose between those two go for Haxorus.

Right now I'm on my way to the Elite Four. Current team levels are ranging from 51-55 so I may have to do some grinding before I actually enter it. Not sure yet; I'll figure that out after going through Victory Road.

... and it would help if everyone ever didn't have fighting pokemon. Guys I want to level up my Scolipede please. And Emolga when do you learn Air Slash-- oh. you don't. gdit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back