• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Because it's 5:30pm here. I don't want to waste the rest of the day sleeping when I could be training my team. [: I can't remember, Nathan- aren't we in the same time zone?

Honest

Hi!
Years
The title of this thread fits so well with the weather here sorry! It's SNOWING IN MARCH THOUGH -_-

Anyways, I can never sleep in the mornings or afternoons. :c Then I wake up late to school cause I always stay up late.

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 23, 2019
It's only around 5:30 P.M here and I'm really tired. Might just be where I had to watch my nephews for awhile. Also I know it's not a good idea to throw my 3DS at the wall but man this game has been frustrating me for the past week or so.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Back nao! but still feel tired as heck

anime-girl-writing.gif

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
It's snowing here, too, Dipu. {: The best nearby place to take pictures while it's snowy is private property, though. Which isn't going to stop me, but still.

Jz, go eat something!

Nathan, I don't nap. Just makes me more tired, tbh. So I prefer to just be somewhat tired and deal with it. I'm also drinking soda, so perhaps the caffeine will help me wake up.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Pffft, I can't control whether or not I get sick haha. Besides, I get enough sleep- I just had a lot to do today. I'm just going to use that as an excuse because I don't understand why I'm always tired. [;

asdfghjkl
Apparently EV training a team of four Pokemon takes a long time haha. I normally would have them all ready within a few days, but I started last night and only two are even above level 10. >_>

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Well I've been eating for the past 30 minutes. It's so wonderful to eat ♥

I'm going to finish up my Pokemon challenge after this Pokemon episode :)

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Good. [:
What challenge are you working on?

I'm drawing while EV training my team. Jz, when do you want to battle?
I'm considering just ditching the EV training and doing it later. It's taking way too long haha. Plus it won't have all the results until the Pokemon are lvl100.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
We'll battle whenever you think you're ready :)

And I'm doing the Username challenge :D

I gotta finish what's left of the Victory Road and battle the E4 :)

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Would you rather do it with or without EV training?
Ah, okay. I've never tried a Pokemon challenge, and probably won't for a while, considering I can't reset any of my games without trading over a mass amount of Pokemon.

Good luck, then. [:

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
We can do without EV training if it's too much of a hassle for you :)

And yea, that's why I use my FireRed & Ruby cartridge to do my challenges :P

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I might just EV train later, then perhaps we could battle again once they have decent training?
I should be ready to battle within a few days, hopefully sooner, if possible.

That's a good idea haha.
My only copy that doesn't have a lot of Pokemon is Ruby version, I believe. Either Emerald or Sapphire is a hacked game and is full of shiny lvl100 Pokemon. <3

Arcturus.

Chews nails and spits napalm
Years
I've tried to EV train before, and I failed miserably. The only Pokémon that I trained with the fewest amount of mistakes is a Lucario, and it has a bad nature so it isn't even as good as it should be. I've always messed up any of the other Pokémon I tried to train, so I eventually gave up EV training.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
My Pikachu got an Adamant nature which would be great if he had Volt Tackle, but unfortunately he don't :[

He's still the best Pikachu I've seen out there ♥

Arcturus.

Chews nails and spits napalm
Years
I always seem to luck out in the nature department in-game, but when I was breeding for EV training, nope. I would have BOXES full of Pokémon before I got one with the correct nature. I would get neutral natures a lot, but I really wanted one that boosted the correct stats. One of the reasons why I gave up EV training.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back