• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hikari10 + 2 years = Oshawott! Or alternatively, 12.

Hikari is Oshagreat right??

• Total voters

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Hikari's been here for two years! She joined in 2011, spreading her love of Oshawott around. Then she spread it to her favourite comedian, and has spread joy around PC for the time she's been here! Hikari's an adorable user and always means well and it's great to have someone as awesome as her as a member here. Not only that but she's helpful too! n_n So let us all remember our memories with Hikari as it's now two years since she joined~

501.png

(Also it's the 19th in her timezone sooo!)​

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Hikari, although you're the last to greet me in Welcome section, I have learned much from you. So I wish you Happy 2nd PC-Versary, and I wish you to keep on until you get that PC Veteran emblem!

Also... I'll give you this picture from my current sig:
tumblr_mjj1sjQgTK1r7c13zo1_500.gif

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Congratulations Hikari on her 2nd year on PC! Its surprising that she joined after me, cos I am still a noob. She's helped me a few times and is very popular here on PC.

Nevertheless enjoy your 2nd anniversary here on PC! And here's a little something I found...

Cute-emolga-minccino-pachirisu-oshawott-and-pikachu-23879034-220-259.png

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Happy 2 Year Anniversary!!
I've only known you for about 2 weeks, but you are a really nice person, and you made me feel really welcome when i didn't know anybody on here. I hope you stay as active as you are now and never lose the fun you have with Pokemon or PC!!

Cid

Years
Happy anniversary, Hikari! Thank you for being such a bright member. And one of the most helpful ones I know. :D You were there VMing me during my first few weeks as a mod just keeping my actions in check, and I really hope I'm doing well enough for you since then. I know you have an attachment to the section so I'm doing my best! You've always been active and contributing in New Users / Welcome, and I don't think I've expressed my gratitude enough. :)

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
Happy Anniversry Hikari. You are such a helpful member and also a friendly one. I hope that you enjoyed here than anyone else

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Happy PC-Versary OshyHikari! Congrats to a bright and funny member for making 2 wonderful years with us. Oshawott is happy for the funniest female in PC!
EDIT : This is an Oshawott for you. Enjoy!

Last edited:
Years
Hikari's been here for two years! She joined in 2011, spreading her love of Oshawott around. Then she spread it to her favourite comedian, and has spread joy around PC for the time she's been here! Hikari's an adorable user and always means well and it's great to have someone as awesome as her as a member here. Not only that but she's helpful too! n_n So let us all remember our memories with Hikari as it's now two years since she joined~

501.png

(Also it's the 19th in her timezone sooo!)​

Thanks Nica, and you were such a big influence on me during my time at PC. I hope you never quit modding cos you made 5th Generation a better place.

Hikari, although you're the last to greet me in Welcome section, I have learned much from you. So I wish you Happy 2nd PC-Versary, and I wish you to keep on until you get that PC Veteran emblem!

Also... I'll give you this picture from my current sig:
tumblr_mjj1sjQgTK1r7c13zo1_500.gif

Thanks Wind, and the special theme gets my approval! And yup, only one more year until I get the PC Veteran emblem!

Congratulations Hikari on her 2nd year on PC! Its surprising that she joined after me, cos I am still a noob. She's helped me a few times and is very popular here on PC.

Nevertheless enjoy your 2nd anniversary here on PC! And here's a little something I found...

Cute-emolga-minccino-pachirisu-oshawott-and-pikachu-23879034-220-259.png

The pic seems broken but yeah it's funny that you still feel like a noob despite our join dates. Thanks dude.

Happy 2 Year Anniversary!!
I've only known you for about 2 weeks, but you are a really nice person, and you made me feel really welcome when i didn't know anybody on here. I hope you stay as active as you are now and never lose the fun you have with Pokemon or PC!!

Thanks Zorogami, and I was happy to be one of the first people to welcome you to PC, and don't worry I will still remain dedicated to Pokemon and PC in general.

Happy anniversary, Hikari! Thank you for being such a bright member. And one of the most helpful ones I know. :D You were there VMing me during my first few weeks as a mod just keeping my actions in check, and I really hope I'm doing well enough for you since then. I know you have an attachment to the section so I'm doing my best! You've always been active and contributing in New Users / Welcome, and I don't think I've expressed my gratitude enough. :)

Thanks Cid, and yeah I remember you had trouble getting adjusted to modding but I sent your very first report and look how far you've come now. And I will still be active in NU/W so I can check on you and welcome everyone with open arms!

Happy Anniversry Hikari. You are such a helpful member and also a friendly one. I hope that you enjoyed here than anyone else

Thanks Aryan! I really enjoy all the friends I've made here and all the fun stuff I've involved myself in. And I still love joining every club I can find in Pokemon Clubs.

Happy PC-Versary OshyHikari! Congrats to a bright and funny member for making 2 wonderful years with us. Oshawott is happy for the funniest female in PC!
EDIT : This is an Oshawott for you. Enjoy!

This Oshawott is just as happy as me, thanks Nathan! And I will always remain the funniest female on PC for years to come!

Reactions: Cid

TheFattestSnorlax

New year, new possibilities
Years
I don't know what to type becuase you are just an amazing person. You are an influence to me, and Shaun Micallef! Happy PC-versiary!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Congrats Hikari! n_n; We only joined two months apart, but you've already done so much for PC. Keep smiling!
oshawott_by_dalia-d3as0pv.jpeg

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Niiiiiiiicchhooleeee!

Yay! One more year until you evolve into a Dewott! (Only if you don't want to lol) aka two more years to get dat PC veteran emblem ;D.

Anyways, I hope you never change because your one of the comedies on PC, I think your one of PC's special members, so don't think your a loser cos that's what you always tell me ; your not, so never change cos your personality rocks! I'm glad to have you as a pair, as a friend. Hope you never leave PC.

Edit: I forgot something: Your also a friendly person, you help the others way too much tbh, and that's good. Your an amazing person and I'm sure Shaun Micallef would be proud of ya! I don't even know what would happen if you would leave PC.

~Ultimate PKMN Trainer Red

Last edited:

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Heh, sure, I'll post.

Congrats on your two years, Hikari! It's certainly safe to say you've got up to a lot and made the most of your time here and you've become a really influential member. Sometimes you get stuff a bit wrong, but that's life and you remain a massively bright and lively presence here. Keep shining gurl.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Congratz Hikari! I never knew how you were back when you first joined PC, but I heard you changed a lot :)

Well, one more yeard until you become a veteran of PC! :D
You're an awesome member to PC and were a very fun rival in the Birthday Race thread, haha :D

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
back off everyone hikari's greatest friend and guardian angel has arrived

Nichole!!!! My dearest Nichole!!! What would the PC of now, let alone the last two years, have been without you? I'll say it - some people would love it if you had never existed on this forum. I think you know that. But you know what? Those people are just idiots, blind and quite frankly insufferable people. You, my dear, are a shining light on this forum. Funny, engaging, always sociable, just an absolute pleasure to have around. You may be Javert in regards to the law, but you're a great girl and I wouldn't want you any other way.

I've been gone for the last couple of months, you've been highly aware of that. But during my hiatus, I must say that when I was thinking of my time on PC, you and your antics always ranked high in my favorite moments. I've told you off a few times, everyone has at one point, but Nichole, you are a legend. An undying legend.

You are a sweet, charming girl who only does the best for the community and deep down I think everyone knows that. Don't change, please don't change.

So cheers to you, Nichole! Happy two years on PC! I dare say you've become quite possibly the most known member on PC, and truly a light in everyones life.

Guest123_x1

I can't believe it's been two years already! Happy PC-nniversary, Hikari10-Australia's resident Oshawott Fangirl and Wikileaks loather! (you know I had to put those parts in there too :p ) Here's to many more years to come! ;)

Years
I don't know what to type becuase you are just an amazing person. You are an influence to me, and Shaun Micallef! Happy PC-versiary!

Thanks, my fave Aussie Snorlax. We will always remain friends forever and ever and ever. And I have been active from the start, which is why I'm so lovable. Can't wait for that nice PC Veteranship next year.

vaporeon_and_oshawott___1_by_mana_mihara-d3dsw00.jpg

Congrats gurl! Just one more year now!

Thanks Aaron, and yeah this Oshawott is getting old but she's showing no signs of slowing down.

Congrats Hikari! n_n; We only joined two months apart, but you've already done so much for PC. Keep smiling!
oshawott_by_dalia-d3as0pv.jpeg

Thanks Alexial, I remember helping you get adjusted to modding (with some help from Dero) and thanks for the pic, Oshawott loves me too.

Niiiiiiiicchhooleeee!

Yay! One more year until you evolve into a Dewott! (Only if you don't want to lol) aka two more years to get dat PC veteran emblem ;D.

Anyways, I hope you never change because your one of the comedies on PC, I think your one of PC's special members, so don't think your a loser cos that's what you always tell me ; your not, so never change cos your personality rocks! I'm glad to have you as a pair, as a friend. Hope you never leave PC.

Edit: I forgot something: Your also a friendly person, you help the others way too much tbh, and that's good. Your an amazing person and I'm sure Shaun Micallef would be proud of ya! I don't even know what would happen if you would leave PC.

~Ultimate PKMN Trainer Red

Well, it's next year I technically get the PC Veteran emblem, but yes I will never leave PC and remember, I made Connect Four funny again, and I'm glad I did.

Happy PC Anniversary, Hikari! Hope you celebrate it in a way that you enjoy the most!

I always party hard, thanks Kura!

Heh, sure, I'll post.

Congrats on your two years, Hikari! It's certainly safe to say you've got up to a lot and made the most of your time here and you've become a really influential member. Sometimes you get stuff a bit wrong, but that's life and you remain a massively bright and lively presence here. Keep shining gurl.

Yeah I've done quite a lot in just two years, and I do slip up occasionally but I continue to shine on this forum proud. Thanks Harry!

Congrats Hikari!!

Hope you will stay for a long time. At least we both love Oshy!!

Thanks Daniel, Oshy is da best starter of them all mwhahahahahaha!

HIKARI! Can;t believe it was two years you were here on PC! Seems like forever ::::3

Happy 2nd PCVersary Hika!

Like you, some people think I've been around forever, only to notice I joined in 2011. I managed to hit a lot of posts in this short time and I'll continue to do great things for PC. Thanks Gunner!

Congratz Hikari! I never knew how you were back when you first joined PC, but I heard you changed a lot :)

Well, one more yeard until you become a veteran of PC! :D
You're an awesome member to PC and were a very fun rival in the Birthday Race thread, haha :D

I may have not posted in the Birthday Race a lot since you ended my winning streak, but the reason behind my rapid change was all part of me growing up. I was 18 when I joined PC, and now I'm 20 and a Supporter, PC Battle Server regular, friendly but funny person and everything.

And I'm so glad to be your pair, thanks man!

back off everyone hikari's greatest friend and guardian angel has arrived

Nichole!!!! My dearest Nichole!!! What would the PC of now, let alone the last two years, have been without you? I'll say it - some people would love it if you had never existed on this forum. I think you know that. But you know what? Those people are just idiots, blind and quite frankly insufferable people. You, my dear, are a shining light on this forum. Funny, engaging, always sociable, just an absolute pleasure to have around. You may be Javert in regards to the law, but you're a great girl and I wouldn't want you any other way.

I've been gone for the last couple of months, you've been highly aware of that. But during my hiatus, I must say that when I was thinking of my time on PC, you and your antics always ranked high in my favorite moments. I've told you off a few times, everyone has at one point, but Nichole, you are a legend. An undying legend.

You are a sweet, charming girl who only does the best for the community and deep down I think everyone knows that. Don't change, please don't change.

So cheers to you, Nichole! Happy two years on PC! I dare say you've become quite possibly the most known member on PC, and truly a light in everyones life.

You do realize this was the most epic celebration thread post I've ever seen in my life. I sure did change you a lot Chris didn't I? I know there's people more known than me but I'm catching up with them fast, who knows, soon I might be on Nica level lol.

Thanks Chris, and I guess you're still dreaming I became a mod or something?

I can't believe it's been two years already! Happy PC-nniversary, Hikari10-Australia's resident Oshawott Fangirl and Wikileaks loather! (you know I had to put those parts in there too :p ) Here's to many more years to come! ;)

I'm so glad you returned just in time for this, and yeah I have changed a bit since then but at least you're showing me old memories. Thanks Mii-kun!

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
AYY GURL. Happy PCversary! :) Here's a super special picture I took that no one else can give you.

BFr7HwgCIAAFuQ5.jpg:large

Neeko put on a party...feather thingie for you! :D Happy two years!

Back