• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

find her yet? ✜ HOMESTUCK fanclub

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
WHAT NOOO I clicked EB's spoilers without looking at MSPaintAdventures first so I was shocked xD
Spoiler:

SinfulGuroRose

Ignore me, I'm socially inept.
Years
Upd8:
Spoiler:

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
:,[
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Yeah, what is the deal with Aranea? :( I used to like her, or at least half-like her. But now... I guess she wasn't mean to Jake when he freaked out, so she's not evil bad like Vriska could have been. But she sure is weird. It would have been so cool if Meenah came back to life instead :3

SinfulGuroRose

Ignore me, I'm socially inept.
Years
Imagine if Meenah came back to life and her and the Condesce met. o: Do you think Aranea will have any conflict if she meets the Condesce, considering her relationship status with Meenah?
Also, totally ship Roxy x Aranea in spades now. > u>; Whoops.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
xD I never understood or liked black romance.

Haha, yeah maybe. I think Meenah only likes Aranea because of their extensive history as outcasts from the rest of the group, pretty much though. So Aranea and the Condesce probably wouldn't have much to bond over.

Also what did Gamzee do with Jane now??

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
@Rika. Disgrace her egregious patootie :P
I really can't say anything on the new update, other than the fact that it's escalating each time faster and faster and ohmygodsoawesome :o

Stuff fer Update:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I CALL FINAL SHIPS

roxy x john

dave x jane (he called her john's hot mom okay, hussie did that on purpose)

jade x dirk (he'll save her somehow, you just wait)

jake x rose (she'll appreciate his weird long talking and he'll appreciate her grace, it'll be great okay)

troll x troll (I don't care anymore, but I probably do, but I pretend I don't)

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
...As much as half of me wants to mess with shipping, I think I'll avoid it. In other news, update!

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
uppitydate
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 27, 2013
==> Username: Ajin
==> Prospit or Derse dreamer: Derse
==> How far have you read: The one where Aranea explains Caliborn's session
==> Answer current topic: In my most humble opinion, Hope by itself represent all that is impossible and/or extremely improbable, to contrast with my headcanon of doom representing fate and inevitability. Therefore hope powers are powers that deal with impossibilities, improbabilities and the line that separates that from its opposites.

That being said, I'm so far behind that I probably missed a bunch of Aranea / Calliope expositions on the subject ... I should probably reread the comic. I'm kinda lost and every so often someone pulls a page from their rump that was unknown to me.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Welcome to the club, Ajin! Haha, rump.

Rereading the whole thing takes time and effort, you know. It seriously took me months but now I've read the whole thing up until Act 6 Act 6 twice. I think it is nice to read it twice though, at least if you've reached Act 6, because you appreciate and can smile at some things that you might not have thought about as much the first time around. Like the fact that Gamzee in an early conversation with Equius says that he shall make the latter smile if it's the last thing he does, or something. And right before Gamzee strangles Equius, the latter smiles weirdly. I didn't understand why until the second read-through. And a lot of other minor things, too. First time around, I didn't bother reading Aranea's Mindfang's long journal entries. But when I did, they were quite interesting.

Anyways, you've reached a highly confusing but certainly interesting part of the story. I can reveal that very soon, you will hopefully have a mind=blown moment. Maybe not as much as us who read that part when Hussie first created it and, hm, well did certain edits to older panels. But still.

Also, new-old topic? While we're on the subject of rereading and remembering stuff.
What is your favorite, most memorable, moment in Homestuck?

Last edited:

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
What is your favorite, most memorable, moment in Homestuck?

Hussie's lecture on quadrants. It changed my life yo. Introduced me to the world of shipping <3 <> o8< <3<

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Hahaha, I could totally have guessed that you'd answer that, gunner ;D

For me, the flash games where you move around in John's house and later on LOWAS when Act 4 begins were really memorable. They made me realize that Homestuck isn't just a series of pictures and chatlogs. It's a whole multimedia experiment. And also WV: Ascend is such a "wow" moment I'll never forget. When I first saw the meteor crash so long a go and realized that it was the volcano island (which we at the time really knew not much about) it was all just... Cool.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Cascade and Descend. Of course. Also Dirk: Unite and Dirk: Synchronize were pretty mindblowingawesome imo. Mostly because Dirk/Bro is the most badass and possibly smartest character in all of Homestuck.

EDIT: @ update
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
Heya! First post here in the Homestuck fanclub. So, Hussie coming up with the quadrants, especially <> was kind of life changing for me, but I also love the big epic flashes, especially Caliborn: Enter. Also, pretty much everything to do with the carapaces. I love those guys. :)

Also, it's been a couple days. I smell a flash coming - not right away, but I think he's gonna be slowing down the regular updates while working on something bigger. Not Caliborn: Enter or MeenahQuest big, but something like Roxy: Sleepwalk or the like.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
Spoiler:

edit: DAMN IT HUSSIE STOP SINKING OUR SHIPS AND SAILING YOURS ;-; just make KatNep canon and we're cool...

edit 2: pretty much sums up my feelings rn...

Last edited:
Years
update:
Spoiler:

Back