• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Ferroseed with Spikes and Stealth Rocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 30, 2013
Is it possible to get a Ferroseed with both Spikes AND Stealth Rocks?
If so, how would one go about doing this?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 30, 2013
Much appreciated thank you!

I'm naff at breeding...Would you need to breed two separate ones? In order to get Spikes on one and Stealth Rock on another and then breed those two together?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 30, 2013
Hah excellent!
Thanks for the help...I've not played a Pokémon game since Red, there is SO much I'm trying to learn!

Edit
Also, I added you if that's ok :)
1134 - 7901 - 2437

Years
its easy to pick up, just read Serebii.net or Bulbapedia....everything is there.

Also look up on Iv and Ev training...might be handy before you actually train the pokemon up.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 30, 2013
I've got the hang of EV training, built myself a beasty Mega Genga and a Gorchamp.

Not sure if you noticed the edit on the last message, but I added you :) Not sure what Safari I offer though!

Years
i just added you will let you know what you offer in safari in a sec...you offer steel hopefully its ferroseeds cus thats what ive been looking for lol

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 30, 2013
Ah well!
I would check out your Safari but I'm tryna catch Zygarde...Bugger keeps dying!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back