• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Reguest your title screens here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omega Latios

Whhheeee... *shot'd*
Years
you can reguest game title screens here just tell your game name and i will do title screen for it
EDIT: you can reguest game box too!
Example

Last edited:

AbareMax

Your Italian Pok?mon Fan!
Years
@Allstories...you're just asking to get banned...

@super latios: Is this the right section for this? Oh well. I'm going to describe this to you very carefully. I would like:

1. The Pok?mon logo.
2. Under that, in the font of the version title, Jade Conference.
3. I would like the background to be a lite-green mixed with a maroon-red.
4. The background picture needs to be this Rukario(see pic below)
rukario3_DeadPichu.png

Ex. Make it look like the Groudon in the background of Ruby, Kyogre of Sapphire, etc.

Thanks a bunch! I look forward to seeing this.

AbareMax

Omega Latios

Whhheeee... *shot'd*
Years
I have done AbareMax title screen and here it is
jadectitle5ig.png

@virtual-: Ok i will do it tommorow because i must go bed now!
@X-Tr@um@: Yeah sure! i will improve it tommorow
EDIT: you can reguest game box too!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 2, 2014
That one's actually kinda cool looking in terms of the color and stuff, but the resizing is atrocious and the text is extremely difficult to read. Everything clashes terribly.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 2, 2014
Phoenix316 said:
Allstories please refrain from being rude about somebody elses work.

Rude? I was just telling him what was wrong with his picture. I didn't mean to imply only negativity, I just wanted to give some constructive criticism, which many people these days can't seem to handle.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 2, 2014
..Because I was telling him what was wrong with it. It is of poor quality, and I hoped to imply that he should do something about it.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
Allstories said:
..Because I was telling him what was wrong with it. It is of poor quality, and I hoped to imply that he should do something about it.
But the implication wasn't there though, it looked more like you were flaming somebody's work, and it's something I don't like to see.

Rm2k3Guy, he wasn't arguing with staff, he was answering my question. And would you mind leaving the modding to the staff? I dealt with it and it doesn't need to be brought up after that.

Omega Latios

Whhheeee... *shot'd*
Years
I have improved X-Tr@um@ title screen and here it is
pokemonblack8xz.png

reguest list
Pokemon Shining Gold
and
The Hidden Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back