• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Snap Issues [project64]

Status
Not open for further replies.

icycatelf

Alex
Years
It took a while, but I finally figured out how to take pictures that show up for Oak's review. I was able to play through the Beach, Volcano, and River without any problems (other than the red dot issue). However, as soon as I was about to go into the River to unlock the Cave, I decided that I wanted to look at my Pokemon Report. The screen went black... and stayed black...

Is there any way to fix this isuue?

SeanB1014

Trainer of the Keelix Region
Years
Oh, yes. Do a quick save slot thing (F5), and then view the report. It will go black, but load that slot you just saved, and go to the report, and it shouldn't be black anymore, it should show. If not, keep trying. Doesn't take long.

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
Years
SeanB1014, please don't bump threads that haven't been posted in for over a month.

I'll go ahead and close this now :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back