• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

La Storia della Arcana Famiglia [SU/OOC][T]

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
@Ichiro In order for me to do my post is it okay if I saying that Camellia put on her clothes and Ari said something like, "Let's take a walk!"?

CWP post made it kinda tricky because he placed Ari and Camellia outside the room when they were still in (the room with Camellia getting dressed) having yet to start a conversation.

Also, I don't know if this is possible but could we like make a rough map of the mansion? I'm not sure where everyone is located (their rooms) so it's kinda hard to describe where someone is going when some people have describe their room being in this section and others that section (of the mansion) and some have those two right next to each other. I just don't know which description to go with. Maaaybe this is just me though.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Just a question to CourageHound; did you get permission from Lilizuki to get Oda to say stuff? The same with Khawill and Annabell?

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
Just a question to CourageHound; did you get permission from Lilizuki to get Oda to say stuff? The same with Khawill and Annabell?

Hmm....never thought about that much sorry. Although I did limit them to short remarks or replies trying to stay true to their character as best I could. @All If ya want I could edit them out?

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Hmm....never thought about that much sorry. Although I did limit them to short remarks or replies trying to stay true to their character as best I could. @All If ya want I could edit them out?

Generally speaking you're never suppose to control another's person character, which is called "bunnying", unless they give you absolute permission. I'm sure since you didn't know they'd be fine with it but you should really let them come up with what their characters wants to say after all they did create the character.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Well ichi said they could meet up again and I figured outside the room would be suitable! You two could of had a large conversation in the room before he wandered past naked.

Well, that would be terribly awkward for reading consistency and they'll just talk on their way to the ball now! It all works out.

Last edited:

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
Generally speaking you're never suppose to control another's person character, which is called "bunnying", unless they give you absolute permission. I'm sure since you didn't know they'd be fine with it but you should really let them come up with what their characters wants to say after all they did create the character.

Yea that makes sense....Alrighty then guess i'ma go edit

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Wew, you guys post a lot! Still, it was mostly interesting to read anyways. Hope I didn't miss or mess up on anything, though you guys let me know if I did.

I remember someone was talking about being assigned as security at the ball, but since I forgot who that was...I went ahead and put all the Swords on security duty. xD They'll still be able to dance and socialize and all, so it should be no biggie.

Also, it would be funny to see how the Ari and Marcus situation would turn out, as they're both quite different people. Could be fun, though. xD

And yes, what they said above, that's pretty much bunnying. Avoid that. Or I'll find you...

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
Aerous is already Nova's personal body guard sorry bro >.>

Speaking of the ball though, Marcus should use Aerous airheadedness to get him to greet Cammy like shes a princess and get her to dance with him. (If Ichi and SV are fine with that.)

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
Well, that would be terribly awkward for reading consistency and they'll just talk on their way to the ball now! It all works out.

I FIXED IT ALL! CALM DOWN! IT"S FINE NOW!

And I bunnyied the both of you, so I feel it is even now seeing as you both bunnyied Camellia.

Aerous is already Nova's personal body guard sorry bro >.>

Speaking of the ball though, Marcus should use Aerous airheadedness to get him to greet Cammy like shes a princess and get her to dance with him. (If Ichi and SV are fine with that.)

HAHAHAHAHA, Dance, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Last edited:

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
I FIXED IT ALL! CALM DOWN! IT"S FINE NOW!

And I bunnyied the both of you, so I feel it is even now seeing as you both bunnyied Camellia.

Im fine with a lil bunnying as long as it keeps with how Aerous would most likely act.

HAHAHAHAHA, Dance, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Well, things could get heated if thats what you wanted ;) He's nothing but man allllll over ;)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
... my innocence hurts reading through this ;;

Quick question, is it okay to use some of the milder curse words every once and a while?
That's fine, just don't go too wild with them haha.

Is everyone ready for the next post now? :3

Xlugon Pyro

Dragon Tamer
Years
... my innocence hurts reading through this ;;

That's fine, just don't go too wild with them haha.

Is everyone ready for the next post now? :3
I know that everyone has taken care of their thief but I'm not sure if everyone's character has been prepared for the ball, but I think they're all in the mansion now.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I know that everyone has taken care of their thief but I'm not sure if everyone's character has been prepared for the ball, but I think they're all in the mansion now.

I'm a little worried 'cos we're still waiting for one character to post but I guess he can just pretend he was around :p

Alrightly, post is up but make sure to read in the italics that "Once one character has acknowledged the speeches then every other character will have heard them too." It's up to you guys when that happens. :)

Back