• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The "What I ate today." thread.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I had teriyaki salmon, saffron rice, tiny green beans, and snow cap peas for lunch. It was amazing. Love that I can take leftovers from work. Then I had some honeydew melon. For dinner, I had nachos and a guacamole salad at the local Mexican restaurant. And I felt full when I finished that, but I feel really hungry now...might go grab some Pringles in a bit, haha.

Altair1

Willpower
Years
For breakfast I had one poached egg and milk with honey...

Throughout the day I ate a few slices of cheese, mixed nuts, fruits and had a Protein Shake (ezyprotein) with Almond Milk.

Just had a small bowl of Salad now, eagerly waiting for dinner! :L ... Which consist of vegetables, poached egg, fish/chicken and brown rice.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Breakfast I had, several handfuls of Pops cereal though it was also sort of my lunch too. Lunch I had beef flavored ramen. Dinner was pasta, particularly rigatoni I believe. And in between/after lunch and dinner I had Cracker Jacks as a snack and some crackers with cheese and peanut butler.

Edit: And lots of Nutter Butter cookies. Which I'm addicted to and need to stop eating cause others in the house need some too. :C

Last edited:
Years
AWsquared said:
And lots of Nutter Butter cookies. Which I'm addicted to and need to stop eating cause others in the house need some too. :C
My dad just came back from a trip to Seattle and brought me some, and they're amazing! Although, maybe it's a good thing they don't sell them up here, as I'd eat way too many of them.

Aside from some of those cookies, I also had a bowl of macaroni and cheese for lunch, and homemade hamburgers and fries for dinner. I also had a bowl of neapolitan ice cream for dessert, which I could live off of if it was humanly possible, haha.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I ate a fake version of a poptart (doesn't have the carcinogenic dyes/flavoring of the real stuff). The package had two and I ate half of each for some reason. Keep in mind that it was at 6am and I normally don't get up until closer to 10. .__.
It's only 7:30 now and I haven't eaten anything else.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I've not been eating too great because of stomach acid so..

-Co-codamol (paracetemol + codeine)
-Pepto Bismol
-Zantac (antacid)

-some fruit and fibre cereal with some museli and a small banana cut up (it was a pretty large bowl so I feel a bit unhealthy because of all the carbs I've been having.. since I basically just ate crackers and soy stuff the day before :c..)
-chocolate milk (tall glass)
-handful of nuts
-a salad topped with some small meatballs and onion with a drizzle of HP sauce to taste
-like 3 crackers.

might take another co-codamol later if my stomach starts hurting again :c it's been hurting for like a week.

not sure what I'll have for dinner. Maybe a salad again but with eggs to make up for the lack of greens yesterday.

Kiriyuuki Kasuna

<b><i><font color="#979C1F">Insert Purpose of Mean
Years
Simply I had the basic Breakfast:

Sunny Side Eggs
Toast
GrapeFruit Juice.
A glass of Water.

Went to bed.

Woke up and shortly after I had:

An Apricot.
A bowl of Honey and Nut Cheerios.

Lunch/Dinner will consist of:

Rice with Ground beef and potatoes with Cilantro and Tomatoes as Garnish.
A Garden Salad
A Milk Shake, given the Weather
Glass of Water.

Something Sweet:

Ice Cream; Either Vanilla or Chocolate/Mint Chocolate.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
Chugged some orange juice for breakfast, ate an onion & cheddar burger from McDonalds for lunch (it wasn't as good as I thought it'd be), and ate leftover rice and beans for dinner. That burger really was terrible, though. It needed ketchup.

Years
  • Seen Sep 16, 2013
I had eggs, fried rice, and longganisa for breakfast. It was good. A typical breakfast here.

Years
I made 2 fat tacos today:

2 Onebun flat buns
Half an avocado
Some cheese
One hardboiled egg

With a little oil/butter get the buns going on the frying pan, insides down. When the top of the bun feels warm, flip them over, the insides should be slightly grilled. Add cheese to cover one side, and add a quarter of avocado to the other. I slice and mash them, but however you like. And then I add half an egg yolk to each. I ate the egg whites for the proteins.

And that's basically just over 30 grams of fat for breakfast XD You'll probably want to eat chicken breast for the rest of the day after downing two of these bad boys. They don't taste horrible, I don't think, but I add some tamarind chutney to them for flavour. If you ever feel adventurous though, try adding tahini (sesame paste) or peanut butter! Just don't do it every day or you'll get a heart attack before 30.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I ate entirely at work today. I had a roll and baked Cheetos this morning, chicken penne pasta for lunch, then came back to work and had two more rolls and some trail mix that a member left for us.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Today I had pancakes, cookies, chicken wings and ribs, and finally fish fillets / rice / beans. Oh, and don't forget coke. 8D;

Years
I had a ham and cheese sandwich for lunch today, and a plate of spaghetti and meat sauce for dinner. I also had some Diet Dr. Pepper with it, but I find it just can't compare to the taste of the real stuff.

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
Years
I had a burger meal with chips from a restaurant a relative of mine owns. so yeah ate free of charge lol.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
I (just) had a sandwich from Subway. All it had was chicken, cheese and tomato sauce...I just dislike vegetables in my sandwiches for some reason.

Years
Just chicken strips :x The humidity kills my appetite, also we don't have much to eat here for the next day or so.

Guy

just a guy
Years
For the day so far, I woke up and had a bowl of Cheerios, a protein bar and some orange juice. During my work out, all I had was water. After working out though, I ate some eggs, another glass of orange juice, and some Greek yogurt.

Back