• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [OLD] X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 27, 2013
Hey guys n girls! Added a lot but not everyone so if I skipped over you then send me a private message ill get to you asap!

Code- 5026-5398-7028
Name: David

Years
Anyone want to be my friend? My code is in my signature. Send a PM so I know about your invite with your fc.

Last edited:

JamuhDee

Pokemon Master
Years
Hey Everyone! Im looking to fill my fl for friend safari so all friend requests are welcome!
Pm me if you add me so i can return the favour! :)! happy gaming

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 5, 2013
Can someone please help me evolve my Haunter?

My FC is 3797 7043 8080. Also, could you please walk me through how we trade? Do we still go to the Pokemon Centre like previous generations?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 1, 2013
Looking for some Certain Pokemon at a friend safari not sure if I should post this but they are

Bergmite
Dedenne
Inkay
Swirlix

Let me know if you have them pls 4871 4007 2345

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Aug 28, 2015
Here's my friendcode. I've got tons of stuff to trade and breed, and certainly willing to help anyone out if they need something (or if you just need a trade evolution, that's perfectly fine too). My friendcode:

3411-1651-3895

Why they didn't do a better system for this is silly... totally tedious to add friends this way :/ I bought a 3DS just for this game, so it certainly wasn't the best approach. Regardless, if you add me - PM me and give me a heads up. I'll be adding people here.

Bigpokemonfan0

DBZFan13
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 23, 2024
My friend code is 5198-3707-9012 pm if you add me.

I have Pokemon X Version and my starter Pokemon is Fennekin.

One more thing. PM me for my safari pokemon and type, after you add me.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 29, 2014
Bumping.

I bring Dragons! My safari includes Dragonair, Sligoo and Gabite.

My friend code is 4656-6990-7787, trainer name: Aastaroth.

If you add me, just send me a private message here and I'll add you back! I still have space for about 50 more friends :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back