• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you like...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
what are you like while you're drunk?
what are you like while you're high?

if applicable.

when i'm drunk all i do is sleep. like that's it. there's no party!nick that appears after i get drunk, i just sleep. when i'm awake, though, i become really brutally honest. all in all i'm a pretty boring drunk.
when i'm high, i do some crazy **** that i don't really have explanations for (i'll start running for absolutely no reason and just act on whims) and i don't have a filter. like i literally can't contain my thoughts and have word vomit. i start almost every sentence with "i feel like..." and, again, say every single thing on my mind. and it seems like i have some pretty stupid thoughts. example: i was with a friend while we were smoking and she wanted a bacon cheeseburger and i literally asked her if a bacon cheeseburger was a cheeseburger with bacon on it and was amazed to find out it was, but also thought it was a stupid name for it.

Outlier

When I'm drunk: Very emotional. Not in an angry way, more of a call people up and tell them how I feel sort of way. Usually end up crying uncontrollably. Keep in mind this is when I'm ****faced drunk, I don't just get this way after a couple of drinks.

When I'm high: I'm very happy to be around people. Especially friends. I'll hug them even if it makes me look tacky. I have almost zero inhibitions when I'm high so it's nice to be in that state of mind from time to time.

Years
Drunk: Very happy sociable and funny. I'm confidant and will have no problem approaching complete strangers on the street for a conversation.

High: So relaxed I just want to fall asleep.
Other High: Very philosophical when I'm hallucinating. My thought process becomes so abstract people struggle keeping up with me even when they're sober.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I've never been totally drunk, but when I'm drinking, things are just funnier. Like not in a "omg she's so drunk" way. I just laugh a little more than I normally would SO IT'S LIKE NORMAL. Cause I laugh at a lot of things. I also get sleepy.

Never been high...on weed anyway. Medication is a whole different st-- er, "brithat" if you will.

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
Years
I've never been that type to get extremely drunk. I like taking a few shots and then I just love that relaxed, numbing feeling that you have. I laugh a little more, and I'd say I'm a little funnier, but I'm not much of a crazy person.

I haven't been high in a long time. I smoked at the beginning of high school and that's about it. I never really was any different when I was high, other than maybe a little more laid back and hungry more.

Honestly, I don't do either anymore. I feel like they are both disgusting and you can have the same amount of fun if you leave them out of your system without slowly damaging it. I'm not against it by any means. It's just something that I feel at my age isn't something I should be doing.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
I've never been totally drunk, but when I'm drinking, things are just funnier. Like not in a "omg she's so drunk" way. I just laugh a little more than I normally would SO IT'S LIKE NORMAL. Cause I laugh at a lot of things. I also get sleepy.

Haha, basically this for me as well. I just tend to laugh more, mostly at stupid and pointless things. And then I get sleepy and yeah. I don't get that wild when im drunk tbh.

& I've never been high.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
Years
Under the influence of alcohol, well I never am drunk but usually I'm very impatient although blunt, moreso than usual (yes that's a thing).

Under marijuana I am very quiet and usually I'm overwhelmed by visual stimuli so I just chill out. I tend to be cuddly with my best buddy.

Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Feb 19, 2022
I have no idea how I would be like drunk or high, I like to imagine it wouldn't change me at all but I know that is probably not the case. I haven't gotten to the point where I care to drink or smoke, I'm sure I will one day, I just don't see myself liking either. I'm old enough to purchase my own alcohol, but I hate how it makes some people so I steer clear of it.

Golden Warrior

Pokemon Professor
Years
Well, I've never been drunk and I've never been high... at least in the way you're thinking of.

See... Benadryl (which has a side effect of drowziness) and my nasal decongestant that I can't remember the name of (which has a side effect of becoming suddenly awake) do NOT go together well.

So in that state of where my body isn't sure if I need to sleep or not, I tend to laugh at a lot of extremely unfunny things and start making idiotic statements or dumb jokes. After a long time of that, the Benadryl will finally take over and I'll pretty much immediately fall asleep since I also seem to become a bit hyperactive in my "high" state, making me lose pretty much all of my energy.

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
Never been totally smashed but when I am a little drunk I talk a whole lot more and laugh a lot, and have been told that I'm lot more annoying in general lol

Never been high though, but have been around people who have. They just stare at you and giggle most the time, and look around themselves all the time as if they had just stepped on a whole new planet. It's weeeird.

Years
I've never had enough alcohol to get drunk, but when I'm high I'm supposedly very relaxed and forgetful. (However, immediately beforehand, I'm aggravatingly nervous as I don't want to get caught.)

Ultramarine

Turn the tables
Years
The closest thing I've ever been to either of those is a sugar rush. When I've had lots of sugar I'll laugh at everything until I cry and sing a bit XP

That's as close as I'm ever getting to drunk or high hopefully.

Honest

Hi!
Years
I can't give you an answer for either. Only drank twice in my life. First time, got buzzed, and all that happened really was that I kept complimenting people more (mainly my old English teacher, haha). Second time, I was blacked out for 5 hours. I was pretty bad, though, apparently. As for weed, never have and never will.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
When I'm drunk, the internal filter that keeps me from being weird and geeky around my relatively normal friends gets turned off and I start talking a lot more. I'm also just a little homosexual when I've had a few drinks. XD

Marijuana doesn't really affect me beyond making me giggle a lot. I've only used it a handful of times in my life though, so I'm not nearly as experienced with it as I am with alcohol. :P

Years
I like this topic xD It's really funny to hear what other people are like when drunk / high.

I'm drunk a lot of the time (not an alcoholic, just Scottish). Mostly I become a lot more outspoken and generally more chatty / fun. I will literally talk to anyone who passes in the street. Sometimes even homeless people who are just looking for money >< I also like to dance ... A lot ... It's pretty cringey actually.

When I'm baked I just get really hungry, like to have in-depth conversations or get lost in music. I find some people like to watch tv and stuff... I hate doing that for some reason. It feels as if my brain is melting.

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
Never been high but, the one time that I drank a lot at a party i threw up and passed out XD so i wouldn't really know what i'm like when i'm drunk

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
I am very giggly, happy and sleepy when I'm drunk. Everything is so funny, but I feel so tired and constantly have to sit or lie down somewhere.

Never been high though.

Back