• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Shattered Era [T] (OOC/SU)

Should players be allowed to have characters on both sides of the conflict?

• Yes

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Sounds like fun ;) Prepare your Agility attack, Ribibin~

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Guys for the next two days I have exams so I'll delay putting up my post until later since I am aiming for high quality with this.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Good luck on your exams, Greiger!

Yeah, rushed posts are never good in the long run. Never good at all, really, unless it's in a situation where a rushed post is better than no post.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Exams done and I've posted!

Now, for the Mechanists, the volunteers can handle this any way they want to. Maybe your characters want to go and fight, maybe they see it as a death sentence and just don't go back to Damon. Either way you play it, it's your character after all!

Knights, fight back against the enemy! Kill those Mechanists! I'll let you decide who the other 18 Mechs are. The battle may seem a bit easy... too easy.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Sweeeet, we have combat! Come on guys, let's go ahead and show them what knights can do! And yes, I plan on Caedmon being at the front, being awesome. He never was much of a 'stand back and command' type of guy.
Should have a post up sometime today!

Sweeeet, we have combat! Come on guys, let's go ahead and show them what knights can do! And yes, I plan on Caedmon being at the front, being awesome. He never was much of a 'stand back and command' type of guy.
Should have a post up sometime today!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I think I killed/hurt a Bibarel and made a Nuzleaf fall out of a tree. Um, I hope Ribibin didn't seem overpowered o.o; I just wanted to reflect that she is well trained in battle and that the battle would seem too easy.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Nah, this is fine. This is about how strong a regular knight would be versus mechanists. Commanders even more so, and Caedmon and Maverick even -more- so :P So no, you weren't being overpowered.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
Everyone, I'm sorry. RL has just been a pain as of late, and I can't think of a good post for either of my characters. I don't want to disappoint you Greiger, but I have to do this. I'm dropping out. I'm limiting myself to two roleplays right now, possibly one at the rate one of them is going. Again, I'm sorry.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I'm planning on posting a new RP and with that one I'll be in... 6 xD that's a lot by my standards, but I think the only thing that would mean is that I'd probably only make one or two posts in each RP per week. That would be ok though, right? It's kind of the pace this RP is going in now anyways :3

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
@Game Over1375 Completely understood. Your characters will simply become NPCs.

@Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers Unfortunately that is the pace we're at so get in your posts at least once a week and you'll be good.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Thanks! Btw, who will capture a machinist as hostage? Probably Maverick or some Knight-Commander, right?

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Well, as Ribibin pointed out, she did only knock out the Nuzleaf, though Caedmon will probably try to only almost-kill his enemies, if he can help it. I think we can give Ribibin the honor of capturing one of the mechanists :P

Also, sorry to hear Game Over, but it's totally fine :) Was nice having you up 'till now! Good luck!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Yay! I can capture the Nuzleaf in my next post :D if that is alright with Greiger and the others, of course.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
It's fine with me RHCP. I'll be wrapping up the battle and getting all the volunteers with my next post which will be some time later in the week.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Sorry for throwing a bear at you xD I just wanted to, hm, spice up things :D Anyways, I left a Nuzleaf as a present near a tree, bound by some Tangrowth vines. That ok?

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Excellent! MUWAHAHAHAHA! *coughs* Um, anyway, I'll get a post up soon, hopefully in an hour or two.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
This is all great :3 Loving it so far! And I'll let Greiger post before I toss another one up of Caedmon. Maybe Maverick and Caedmon can help the remainder of the knights mop up the sorry remains? Shouldn't be too hard, but I'll leave that to Greiger's judgement.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Alright, Knights, make your way into the enclave. You will come across civilians (who will try to run) and soldiers (who will try to kill you or at least buy time). No mercy. Also, the one who does the best post will have the honor of finding the map. Remember, the soldiers are not up to par with you. Just two attacks or a very powerful attack should take them down, but do note these are top tier soldiers, they will use strategy and try to outsmart you.

Mechanists, get through the crowd and to the Council members themselves. Your attacks aren't going to damage these guys, they are the best of the best. Do you best to push through.

Back