• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the song above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
8/10 - It's got that 'Forunate Son' feel to it, I like it. The solo was awesome. And it was a nice surprise to find that Alex Turner did the backing vocals haha

Shizzable

The Derpiest One Of All
Years
^ The singer is Jeff Lynne, a musical legend and in my opinion one of the best singers of all time. Anyways, 9/10 it's a classic and one of the best songs of all time (even though I personally am not a huge fan of it).

(This song has no lyrics but it's still really good).

Last edited:

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
9/10 Nice good action music

Float Away - Seth Sentry

This is from his debut album This was Tomorrow... Welcome to Australia is all I can say about it. (hip-hop is very popular among us aussies)

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
7/10 Hip-hop isn't normally the genre I listened to and I never heard of this guy (probably cause I'm not Australian.) but it wasn't bad at all. A bit different from most rap music and rather catchy.

Years
5/10

It was an alright listen, but I can't help but feel that it was really lacklustre and uninteresting, especially compared with other similar music.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back