• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A wild jazzykurl appeared!

Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2015
Hi! I'm jazzykurl and I'm really bad at doing introduction thingys!

My username is jazzykurl but some people just call me jazzy, I'm from Australia and I ride to school on a kangaroo! :D... ok so I don't, but I have fed a koala, does that count as something?

Well my first and one of my favorite pokemon games is Pokemon Leafgreen and my starter was squirtle so I have a soft spot for my little squirt ( that was his nickname when he was a squirtle, his nickname now is blast) I quite like Soulsilver and out of all the mystery dungeon games, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers Of Sky was my favourite and made vulpix and shinx two of my favorite pokemon (team VulShinx Forever!).

I also read lots of pokemon creepy pasta and some other creepypastas/somewhat scary stories too (mostly related to video games)

Oh and a few things like how once in a blue moon I might buy a pokemon card packet or how the pokemono Dimond and pearl series is my favorite in the anime... and try not to say cupcake to much. That's about it~ (sorry for making you read through all of that grammer/spelling mistakes)

Years
You actually did quite well with your intro and it seems that you are quite an interesting character to know. Welcome to PC and lets just get along! :-)

Renpuu

Gengar !
Years
Greetings and welcome Jazzykurl !
It seems you have quite a quirky personality which most people will adore !
What are some of your other favourite pokemon ? You mentioned Vulpix and Shinx and Squirtle/Blastoise !
Do you like the move Defence Curl ? Since you have "kurl" in your name =p !
If you're interested in what the Pokemon TCG is like, just check out this link to see all the new posts and screenshots of member's collections !
If you need anything or want some friendly help/advice on the forum ask myself or Cirno !

Years
Welcome, Jazzykurl, to Pokécommunity! :D

I am sure that you will enjoy your time here and it will be a very lengthy time indeed. It is good that you have many interests in Pokémon, as you will be able to do many things around the site. The first Pokémon game I ever bought with my own money was FireRed and after playing through it many times I eventually completed the kantodex so it was very worth it! xD I see that you also like the Mystery Dungeon series and I will admit, they are an amazing series!
Make sure you check out the General Pokémon Gaming section, for the Leaf Green and Mystery Dungeon sections.

Also, ensure you read the rules section! :D

If you want to discuss the anime with other like-minded people then make sure you visit here! There are many topics there that will keep you involved I am sure! :)

Please enjoy your time here at PC as much as you can! Just stick to the rules and everything will be very enjoyable for you!
If you feel like having a chat, or just have a question, feel free to message me or go to the New Users' Hangout. :D

- JB

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
That's awesome that you're from Australia! I've always wanted to visit. ;3 & everyone always makes that kangaroo generalization although it's very untrue, haha. xD

Wow, you're one of the first people I've seen who have said their favorite game is LeafGreen. It always seems as if FR/LG never get the amount of credit they truly deserve. I personally love, love, love my LeafGreen version and I'm really glad they did make those remakes. I love SoulSilver/HeartGold, too. :D All of the remakes are excellent.

I used to be a card collector but I haven't bought a pack of the trading cards in years. I might actually go do that soon to rekindle old memories.

Don't worry about any mistakes you've made! & btw, your introduction was very nicely written and you're definitely not bad at making them! :p

I hope you enjoy your time here and really do hope you stay active!

If you ever have any questions or would just like to chat, don't hesitate to leave a visitor message on my profile!

See you around!

Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2015
Ok~ finally figured out how to reply! (hehe I didn't look down to the very bottom of the page)

I'll try doing the @*insert persons username here* to reply

@helios93
Thanks helios93 (or just helios) though I still think I made way to many mistakes in it but that's just me thinking everything I do needs improvement somehow. Thanks for the compliment, the welcome, and I reckon that I will most likely get along with someone as nice as you :)

@Renpuu
Yay I have a quirky personality~ According to PMD: explores of time, I have a relaxed personality too!
Ok favorite pokemon... my favorite pokemon most of the time are ones that I have had for along time and/or have helped me do something (like beat the elite 4), this might take awhile. The Cyndaquil evolution line is quite... awesome in my opinion, My little Ampharos that helped me beat the elite 4 and various other battles and pokemon gyms ( I still remember when it was a little level 4 mareep), my turtwig/grovel/torrterra that beat so many water/electric type pokemon, My two Favorited legendarys zapdous and lugia, my darling level Pachirisu that helped me catch 2 of the 3 lake trio pokemon, I have more but I'll stop here.
That is... quite clever of you, I never thought about my username like that, though I really don't actually care much for the move because I prefer to raise my pokemons attack stats then
raise defence, give the opponent a burn/paralyze/confuse/sleeping/poisoned status or use double team.
I might look at that but... me and my friends just make up the rules half of the time or just put the more rarer card on display. Ok I will though I spent 2 days finding heads and tails of this place so I (hopefully) should be fine~ Though if I make a mistake please tell me and I will try to fix it and/or not do it again.
I think that reply might of been longer that the introduction... oops

@Jbsundown
I'm already starting to enjoy this place already! And I'm sure that my time here will be very lengthy indeed!... Unless my computer breaks down or something stranger like aliens taking over the world or something.
I've never actually been interested in completing the pokedex on my leafgreen game and even if I did I couldn't cause I don't have a gba, so I use my ds to play my pokemon leafgreen so I don't believe there is a way I can trade and so my pokemon leafgreen heroine walks sadly knowing that she will never catch 'em all... but then she remebers that she didn't want to catch 'em all in the first place and runs into a cave to see how many zubats will it take to level up her newly caught pikachu. The mystery dungeon series.... the first video games to bring me close to tears and I'll be sure to check that out. I have read the rules... a few times but I still make mistakes (loads of them) so if i do I will try not to second time around. Thanks for welcoming me and also showing me some helpful links!

@Gyardosamped
Yep, the kangaroo thing is about as saying that people from... umm china ride dragons to work.
I'm glad they made the red/green/blue remakes too! If they didn't I probably wouldn't know much about pokemon and wouldn't be the proud pokemon fan I am today. And if they didn't make heartgold/soulsiver I would of never heard of pokemon gold/silver/crystal... I just realized that my two favorite games are remakes. Thanks, though I think I have to work on shorter replies. I'm sure I'll see you around too! (well hopefully).

Ok that all the replies... maybe I should try to make them smaller. Well thanks for welcoming me everyone~

Years
That's good to hear! :D Well, we never know when aliens will be coming to down to take us; could happen at any time! :P
I wasn't really interested either, I just realised how close I was one day and decided to go for it xD It's a shame that your heroine will never achieve the ultimate goal of trainers, but some things are just unlucky :(
I know what you mean, I think I may have even cried when I played it for the first time, the story lines are just epic though! :D
Good to hear! I'm sure you'll be fine though. :)

Fenne-kun

//TheEternalSushi
Years
I'm Chinese, and no we don't ride dragons to work...OR DO WE? Welcome to the community! I like writing fanfiction and composing music for Pokemon hacks, so if you want something related to that, feel free to talk! ^^ Also, you can try roleplaying and other fun stuff here as well! It'll be easy for us to talk since we're at similar time zones. Curious question - how old are you? ^^

PS, if you don't know - http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=370667 people leave messages here on your profile :) click reply to go to their page and reply back. While you're at it, you can also customize your page and information so people get to know more about you! I'm always online when you are ^^ Finally some people with closer timezones xD Too bad you're off now tho. Nice to meet you :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2015
@ Fenne-kun
You seem quite creative to be able to do so many things~
I am actually 12 (well Turning twelve this year) which means i can't go on any site that needs people to be over the age of thirteen (sadly I have to wait another year) But I don't get swamped with homework~ (and I have parental permission to go on this site just to reassure people) And I think I figured out where my obsession of drawing creepy pictures and showing them to my friends came from now~ (thank you whoever came up with creepy pastas) Ok getting a little bit off topic now. Well I'll be sure to see you around~ (and reply to the message you gave me)

Back