• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most annoying Christmas songs!

Knuckles

5th Place In Graphix
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 16, 2009
Jingle Bells. Bah! I still have to hear it though.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
I agree with you on Alvin and the Chipmunks. *cringe* ><

I hate the Bruce Springsteen version of Santa Claus is Coming to Town. It's not signing, it's just yelling with music in the background. You can hear how much pain the screaming is causing him too because at someparts he's singing and then he just stops (Santa Claus is coming t-).

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2011
I love them all XD i know it's corny, but i love christmas ^^

jynx

Er.../eh...
Years
Oh I also hate the one that goes like this:

On the first day......
On the Fifth day...
On the XXXX day...
and so on.

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2005
Jingle Bells. XD Sorry, but I hate the version with "Jingle Bells, Batman smell, Robin layed an egg...." It's just too childish IMO. But then, who doesn't like to mess with world renowned songs every now and again? XD

~Kelsey

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
Years
da grinch song sucks! i have to sing it i chrous(sp) for the concert this thursday(i'll probly skip the concert like i do every year.

Kiri

Breeder & Berry Grower
Years
12 days of xmas makes me want to smash my skull in. Has anyone ever been carol singing?

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
Years
gasp2.png
None are annoying! It's Christmas! *laughs* Jingle Bell isn't even a Christmas song. Tis a Thanksgiving song..

jynx

Er.../eh...
Years
Kiri said:
12 days of xmas makes me want to smash my skull in. Has anyone ever been carol singing?
Ya! That's the most boring ever!!

yes I did...my school forced me... :dead:

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
I don't like Away in a Manger. It's so slow and monotonous and incredibly boring and I'm going to send myself to sleep even talking about it XD But... yeah... I hate Away in a Manger.

jynx

Er.../eh...
Years
Mr Cat Dog said:
I don't like Away in a Manger. It's so slow and monotonous and incredibly boring and I'm going to send myself to sleep even talking about it XD But... yeah... I hate Away in a Manger.
There's a fast version and sounds nicer! :D

Years
  • Seen Feb 14, 2012
PichuSecretBase said:
gasp2.png
None are annoying! It's Christmas! *laughs* Jingle Bell isn't even a Christmas song. Tis a Thanksgiving song..
How is it a Thanksgiving song?? 0_o'

Bree said:
I personally hate all Christmas songs.^^;
The only kind I like are the songs on my Pokemon Christmas Bash CD,cause Ash sings in them.=P
Ash,singing,I'm going to have bad dreams tonight *shuters* :confused: :\ :surprised :(

Miya902

Twitch Streamer
Years
The most annoying song I heard is when Muppets sang the 12 days of chirstmas, I swear if the were more days to that song, I swear I'd take a hammer to my radio.

Back