• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Dream Radar Dropped

WingedDragon

Competitive Trainer
Years
Its price is $2.99 USD on 3DS I dk about anyone else but Id thought it be at least 5 maybe 8 bucks. I found it to be a great surprise. Would you guys get it? I think I will next check.

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 10, 2020
Its price is $2.99 USD on 3DS I dk about anyone else but Id thought it be at least 5 maybe 8 bucks. I found it to be a great surprise. Would you guys get it? I think I will next check.
I put $20.00 on my 3DS back in July, 'cause I had a feeling both apps would be roughly equivalent to the Japanese prices. But, I already bought the Dream Radar, I was surprised it was up at 12 AM exactly. It cost $3.18 at the end, there was the initial $2.99 and then a tax.

I was surprised, just for the hell of it. I put my Japanese Black 2 into my 3DS and wanted to see if I could send things from the English Dream Radar to the Japanese Black 2, it worked surprisingly, despite the region lock on the 3DS. So, the Munna and Revive I had both got sent to the Japanese game and Munna became Japanese.

Greenbeans

Guardian of Le Foret
Years
Sorry but could i ask what the dream radar is? It sounds like it may be an app?
I have the 3ds myself and it sounds interesting.

WingedDragon

Competitive Trainer
Years
Sorry but could i ask what the dream radar is? It sounds like it may be an app?
I have the 3ds myself and it sounds interesting.

It is an app. That helps catching the new forms of the Unova trio. Also helps catch other pokemon as well. Go to the E shop look it up read up on it. It explains on there.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
Wow, you scared me for a second. xD I thought it had be cancelled by the title, haha.

Anyway, hopefully it'll be cheap here in the UK too. :D I'd love to get the Therian formes, and the legendaries with their hidden abilities sounds good too. :)

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 10, 2020
Wow, you scared me for a second. xD I thought it had be cancelled by the title, haha.

Anyway, hopefully it'll be cheap here in the UK too. :D I'd love to get the Therian formes, and the legendaries with their hidden abilities sounds good too. :)
If they decide to convert the American price, you guys'll see it be about 1.85, assuming the British 3DS uses Pounds instead of dollars.

Back