• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I don't understand why men in metal bands feel the need to have long hair.
Or wear mass amounts of dark eye makeup. >_>

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
...I had to google that to find out what you were talking about. x:
Haha makes sense, though.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Ah Google, the purest yet foulest place you'll ever find on teh intrenets. I'd say the line Obi Wan uses about Tatooine in A New Hope but that's already been used for 4chan I'm afraid.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I'm thinking it's closer to foulest. x;

@Dipu-
Ah, that sucks. Do you have any older camera(s) that would be useable?

Honest

Hi!
Years
Lol no. This thing cost 400 bucks and was a gift, too. I'm so screwed. Dad's gonna be mad. I dunno what's wrong, the picture sorta splits into two and one half is darker and stuff. And I don't have anything else. Welp.

Here's the picture. I dunno why it does that. Sorry it's sideways, by the way, kinda freaked when I realized what happened. And yeah, that's me. All derp looking and all. With mah wavy hair. If anyone know's what's wrong, feel free to tell me.
Spoiler:

But yeah, that's my hair. Hurdurrrr.

Last edited:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I meant camera(s) you had before the current one.

That's weird. >_>
My camera has never done that. But it does record stuff whenever I try to take a picture. I didn't even notice until digging through my SD card and was wondering what the heck those videos were. On the upside, now I have a recording of my best friend scaring small children with a frying pain. (:

cbd98

A bouquet of oopsie dasies
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
I meant camera(s) you had before the current one.

That's weird. >_>
My camera has never done that. But it does record stuff whenever I try to take a picture. I didn't even notice until digging through my SD card and was wondering what the heck those videos were. On the upside, now I have a recording of my best friend scaring small children with a frying pain. (:

Well, what a wonderful memory :p My camera also used to do the same thing but reversed, and it turned out to be pretty problematic when after two hours of filming a video project nobody in the group noticed we only had pictures :/

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Indeed, a great memory. ;D

@Dipu
>_> I've never seen it.
That was so fun, though. I let her smash me over the head with the frying pan to make it look more legitimate. The kids thought I was unconscious.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Slendy! You can concuss yourself that way, don't do that. =O

And you should! I hadn't seen it till a month ago. I like it, it's really cute. :x

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Hey, she did it, not me. x;
Besides, she was too afraid of hurting me (despite my encouraging that I'll be fine) to do it hard. She only got in one hit that was enough for the pain to linger. >_> It was loud, though, so it may have worked to scare them.

I seen bits and pieces of the beginning, but never bothered to really watch it. I don't have the attention span to watch movies haha.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Oof, my head hurts just thinking about that. D=

I really liked the ending song. Even though I don't remember it now. Memory of a goldfish ftw.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha, it wasn't even all that painful. I certainly didn't mind the pain that was there, though x;

I'll have to find it eventually.
Hey, we must have the same mind haha. I seriously manage to forget what I've said within seconds of saying it. >_>

Honest

Hi!
Years
Great minds think alike. Even if they're not thinking at all!

I really like songs with meaning though. Or deep enigmatic meanings. Like my siggy!

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha.

I'm not excessively picky with music. Even stuff I used to hate is growing on me. D;

Well, this is entertaining.
Talking to you (you being Dipu) on here and via PM, and talking to someone else via VM...while making dinner.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Meh, I've always been a rock fan.

Although today, my friend made me listen to some rap music. I hated everything he played. Then he played this one song, where the dude told this story about a guy named William or something, and it was a really messed up story. He raped his mother without knowing as an initiation to a gang and then killed himself when he found out. Scariest part was that it was actually kinda good. Like, story wise. But chilling. Brr.

And Slendy, you should probably go eat dinner LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back