• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Metallic Silver

What do you think of this game?

• Great

Votes: 119 59.5%
  • Good

Votes: 49 24.5%
  • Ok

Votes: 16 8.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 16 8.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Delano

Wanderer
Years
  • Age 34
  • NYC
  • Seen Aug 25, 2009
I can try, but my RGSS skills aren't good.

Anyway...Allegra, you are the freaking best Artist ever. Great Job. I added Katie's Bio and a Demo is scheduled for release tomorrow night. Stay tuned!
thanks!...but my name's Del... Call me Del.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
Years
Just saying Flameguru says he wants to stop the game unless we can find a scripter, so please join if you know RGSS.

Flameguru

Years
  • Seen Apr 6, 2024
I've added a video of our new CBS to our Youtube Page. Check it out below.

Darkstar Inc. Youtube Page

It has a lot of features. EV and IV play effect, Moves, everything is in it! The only things missing are In-Battle Item and Pokemon Switching menus.

Flameguru

Years
  • Seen Apr 6, 2024
We're sorry about that, but the demo is on hold. But don't worry, it's for a very good reason :D

The next demo will contain much better scripts and systems. Better Battle System (Even better than that preview!) PokeDex, PokeGear, Bag, Menus, and more!

Anyways, sorry for the lack of updates but I was busy with school stuff and I actually had a social life for the last 5 days. Expect updates from me at least every 2 or 3 days.

Like I said, I and the team are very sorry for the lack of the demo but it's worth it in the end, you'll see ;)

Years
your game looks super cool and i downloaded thr demo but when i tried clicking on the pokemon matallic silver game icon but it said RGSS-RTP standard wihe 9 question marks beside it please
help!

Bruno1440

Fire TRainer
Years
The game is becoming great! by the way your using pokemon shiny's battle sys in your starterkit right? =P
I wish you good luck with it.
Bruno

Flameguru

Years
  • Seen Apr 6, 2024
The game is becoming great! by the way your using pokemon shiny's battle sys in your starterkit right? =P
I wish you good luck with it.
Bruno

Yes, that is correct. I credited Illusion in the Credits (The maker of the CBS) We will eventually however be making a custom System. That is what is holding up the next demo.

Give us a few days and we will release a newer and better demo.

your game looks super cool and i downloaded thr demo but when i tried clicking on the pokemon matallic silver game icon but it said RGSS-RTP standard wihe 9 question marks beside it please
help!

What version of RMXP do you have? If it's a pirate version it won't work.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
I am waiting for the demo. Hope it is entertaining and that
you put alot of effort into it.

-ChronicNightmare-

Flameguru

Years
  • Seen Apr 6, 2024
Alright everybody, prepare yourselves for a 30-45 or Unlimited minute Demo tomorrow. It is set to be released before 2 PM GMT-5 Eastern Time. This Beta should keep everybody entertained for a while. The best part is that your Save file will work on all of the next demos from now on, so yayz!

Years
The game looks great so far. Your mapping is really good, and Delano's concept art is amazing. Keep it up.

Thanks! I always wondered what that Event Touch Trigger did :laugh: I updated the Demo with that fix, no more Z to open doors, yayz! Because you were nice, here's a screenie of our W.I.P. PokeDex:

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b64/Harshboy/Dex.png

PokeFanatic12698, can you modify a tree sprite into a tropical tree such as a Palm Tree, but Overgrown and Pokemon-ish? Heres a base sprite (Regular FR Tree):

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b64/Harshboy/Tree.png

Thanks for the comments and the help guys :)

I can make tiles for you if you want (except I make them from scratch). If you need proof, check here.

Oh, one last thing. The Orange League map of Akio's may have been stolen from Serg!o's hack Pokémon Naranja. Compare his map to the one in Serg!o's post.

Last edited:

Flameguru

Years
  • Seen Apr 6, 2024
If you could modify a Tileset I have with Tropical stuff, that would be so cool.

I'll have to delete that map i suppose.

I have attached the Tileset that I want modified. Basically, I want everything to look more tropical, and is there anyway you could put Kyledove's Tile in this Tileset as well? I think they would go good with the Orange Islands.

Tileset that needs to be modified

Flameguru

Years
  • Seen Apr 6, 2024
Demo 2 Released!

Download Here

Okay, here's the newest Demo...I was even nice enough to release it 30 minutes early. The Demo should take anywhere from 25-Unlimited Minutes until you "Complete" it. This one has all the newer systems, but is also lacking some. I figure by next release all the systems will be done. Here are some Screenshots of the newest Demo:

msdemo2previewob4.png

Flameguru

Years
  • Seen Apr 6, 2024
Which of Kyledoves tiles do you want in there? Also, do you want me to convert the pallette for you?

Like...all of his Tiles (Pokemon Buildings, Grass, Trees, etc). I have no idea what pallet changing is since I don't do Rom hacking or much Photoshopping, but if it makes everything look better, then yes, please do :)

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
Nice tileset. Are you going to let people in need of a
pokemon tileset use them? OMG!! The demo *Downloads*

-ChronicNightmare-

Flameguru

Years
  • Seen Apr 6, 2024
Hey the screens are awsome but broken link =X
Bruno

The Link isn't broken :\

What do you mean by the Tileset? The current one i posted is available for anyone, and anybody who wants the Kyledoves one can also have that one too. I believe all resources should be available to everyone, not certain teams or people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back