• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favorite card?

Years
Now, before you take the title literally, if you have more than one favorite card, go ahead and list them all! Just don't be posting 20 of them at a time. I know it's hard to choose even just 5, but 20 might be a bit much. :P

So, what are your favorite cards of all time? It can be your favorite for any reason, so long as that reason is PG-13!

For nostalgia value, my personal favorite of all time would have to be the holo Wigglytuff from Jungle.

Appearance-wise, I'd have to say both Meloetta EX cards and both full-art Mew EX cards. They're just so ridiculously shiny and brightly colored! Also, the Pokemon on them are positively adorable!

Demon.

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2018
I can agree with the full art mews.

Mine changes though. Right now, it would be the Latias EX half art, which i just got in a trade. What sold me is that the eye on latias shines the same gold as the EX in its name. Its definitely my favorite EX ever.

Magnetic

Underground Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jan 29, 2018
My favorite card is a holo Japanese Dugtrio where he's breaking through the floor of a kitchen or something. So epic.

Years
I can agree with the full art mews.

Mine changes though. Right now, it would be the Latias EX half art, which i just got in a trade. What sold me is that the eye on latias shines the same gold as the EX in its name. Its definitely my favorite EX ever.

Spoiler:

Having gotten a look at the card, it is a pretty cool card!

My favorite card is a holo Japanese Dugtrio where he's breaking through the floor of a kitchen or something. So epic.

You mean the holo version of this card?

DarkDugtrioTeamRocket23.jpg

It does look pretty cool.

I still prefer the ones I listed, personally.

Magnetic

Underground Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jan 29, 2018
Yup, that looks like it. Beautiful thing. I should find mine somewhere.

Demon.

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2018
Im sure that mine will be the full art version as soon as it gets here. I just love latias.

Ledgetheorc

Pokemon Researcher
Years
tumblr_lljmzfSZ7a1qks2u7o1_400.jpg

For nostalgia. Rain Dance blastoise + Misty's Tears. So OP. I also just love how menacing a blastoise can be, yet so cute and docile at the same time.

almost the same reasoning as blastoise, I just love the card my #1:

4.jpg

Years
My favorite card of all time:

200px-CharizardBaseSet4.jpg

I had this card in my very first booster. Unfortunately, I don't have it anymore...

Another card that I like:

148775.jpg

This card is sooo pretty <3

Back