• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

Tek

Years
Might be leaving for two weeks or more. Not sure but I'm posting now in case I don't get a chance later. If I do leave, I will be back. I like this place :]

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Might be leaving for two weeks or more. Not sure but I'm posting now in case I don't get a chance later. If I do leave, I will be back. I like this place :]

No worries champ, if you decide to leave, we're all going to be here when you get back! Until then, take care. <3

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years

Alright, seeya Tek and take care if you do take a break. When you return, we'll be waiting!

Tek

Years
Turned out to be a false alarm, thank goodness! Technically I'm not returning if I never left, so let's call it a shorter than expected leave of absence.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Uhh since I told the staff I might as well as say here too - I'll be kinda afk for the next two weeks. I'll be around but just posting more to relax than anything so if you PM me asking for a username change / help finding a thread / whatever, don't expect a quick reply. Sorry!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Turned out to be a false alarm, thank goodness! Technically I'm not returning if I never left, so let's call it a shorter than expected leave of absence.

Alrighty! That's good to hear. c:

Uhh since I told the staff I might as well as say here too - I'll be kinda afk for the next two weeks. I'll be around but just posting more to relax than anything so if you PM me asking for a username change / help finding a thread / whatever, don't expect a quick reply. Sorry!

Daw, I hope everything turns out well for you! Feel free to give me a shout whenever you'd wanna chat! <3

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
It's good that you're not leaving, Tek. I've seen you around Pokémon Clubs a lot, and from the looks of it, you're just a joy to hang around with. n_n" Also, see you when you get back, Leaf! Like Shawn, you could hit me up, too, if you feel like chatting.

Years

Well that's fine you want to take a break from the important staff stuff... we all need a break every now and then. Anyways, I'll be seeing ya around Razor-senpai!

- Hikari

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
I'm leaving... I've had a really bad week and someone here at PC comes and makes it worse... I'm sorry but I'm not in the state to stay here anymore. I'll be on a really long hiatus, I guess. Bye!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Sucks to see you leave like this, Couriway. :( I'd try helping, but I'm not really sure what your issues are. Hope you get them sorted soon, though! Good luck, and see you when you get back. You'll be missed!

Years
My grades have taken a hit so I need to focus on my academics. I won't be here until spring break starts. (which is 17th)

I have also not been in a good mood because my 83 year old grandmother is currently fatally ill - I saw her in skype and boy... don't know what to say.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Really sorry about grandmother, Aero. :( I could understand how it feels when someone close (especially grandparents) starts feeling ill; sincerely hope she feels better soon. Good luck on getting your grades back up; see you when you return!

Years
I'm leaving... I've had a really bad week and someone here at PC comes and makes it worse... I'm sorry but I'm not in the state to stay here anymore. I'll be on a really long hiatus, I guess. Bye!

Awww that totally sucks... you were a nice guy and it was sad to see it end like this, but I did hear you were fighting with another supporter over the theme collab so I guess taking a break might help you calm down, but don't go away for too long Atif, because we'll miss ya!

My grades have taken a hit so I need to focus on my academics. I won't be here until spring break starts. (which is 17th)

I have also not been in a good mood because my 83 year old grandmother is currently fatally ill - I saw her in skype and boy... don't know what to say.

I feel so sorry for you bud... family illnesses always hit us hard, even worse if the sufferer dies because you'd be mourning really hard, and of course school also comes first. Good luck bud, and do return soon okay? Your friends love you after all, and I wish you all the best with the situation.

- Hikari

Aquali Umiko

Roaring back with a vengeance!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 5, 2015
Well, I'm not entirely sure how to 'come back'. xD I've left and came back before, but last time I disappeared and it was even really a mystery to me. I had a mental breakdown basically, and shut myself off from all things computer. It was one of those situations where I just really, really needed to step away and give myself time to breathe. Focus on other things and spend a little more time appreciating the other things around me, ya know?

I never intended to leave, but man am I glad to be back. I'm always glad to come back... ^^

Also, to anyone who doesn't recognize me, I am the former ohHeyVaporeon.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Really sorry to hear that, Aquali, but I'm glad you're all better now. We all face these kind of things every now and then, because, well, we're only human; it's perfectly normal. :] Welcome back to PokéCommunity!

Years
Well, I'm not entirely sure how to 'come back'. xD I've left and came back before, but last time I disappeared and it was even really a mystery to me. I had a mental breakdown basically, and shut myself off from all things computer. It was one of those situations where I just really, really needed to step away and give myself time to breathe. Focus on other things and spend a little more time appreciating the other things around me, ya know?

I never intended to leave, but man am I glad to be back. I'm always glad to come back... ^^

Also, to anyone who doesn't recognize me, I am the former ohHeyVaporeon.

I think I've seen you around, and yeah I know how bad your situation was since I have to deal with my brother being a brat so often, but nice to hear you're getting active again. PC may have changed a bit but we're still the same community. With a few extra changes that is.

Have fun settling in again Aquali! I'll catch ya around the forums!

- Hikari

Years
Well, I'm "back" a bit earlier than I had anticipated. I will still probably not come online at all after today for couple days, but I do feel a bit better now. My grandmother is recovering well and will probably be out of hospital at the end of next month, though I don't think she's going to live much longer. I just hope I can see her in person again by the time I visit Korea in two years.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Welcome back, deary. I'm glad that you're feeling better. It's good to know that your grandma's recovering, too; she'll be all better in no time, don't worry. Hopefully, you'll get to see her sooner or later!

Years
Well that's nice to hear everything went well with your grandmother's health, even if you won't be getting on as much. Welcome back Aero and I hope your activity can get back on track!

- Hikamaru

Back